Miami Skeet VS NEW YORK KNICKS: Battle For The Garden

la2ny

Starter
idk whats wrong with stat 0-5 ft and he's got a bad fg percentage but they have murdered him in the paint

petescud

Starter
The Heats defense is the best i've seen. They converge to the ball better then any i've seen. Too bad with that said, the refs allow them to mug our guys constantly, with very few calls. Hey, i like defense, but this is a travesty. Why don't they just start the 2012 season if this is what to expect the rest of the way

Oak

Rookie
it's like they don't give a shit. it's not even a basketball game. They don't play together. What's going on ?

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
For those who think we don't need Melo, this game is an example why the Knicks need him. The Heat are concentrated on Amare with Melo that won't happen. It's an off night it happens but the game not over yet.

la2ny

Starter
now it is over. and yes this is y we need melo,plus lebron actually needs 2 work on d he doesnt respect gallo or will enuff 2 do so.

another thing they are hittin these dumbass shots like why is it everyone turns into reggie fukkin miller here

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
For those who think we don't need Melo, this game is an example why the Knicks need him. The Heat are concentrated on Amare with Melo that won't happen. It's an off night it happens but the game not over yet.

I knew this was going to happen all this media hype with the knicks was going to backfire..Words can't describe how sick I feel..That's what happens when you don't play defense..We definitely need to get a trade.
Just imagine if they go to clevland tomorrow and lose ? what a 3 game losing streak than ? This why on wednesday i wasn't happy with the loss. it obviously didn't we're just the laughing stock of miami and boston..Very upsetting..YOU DON'T PLAY DEFENSE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS THEY GOT NO ONE TO GO TO WHEN STAT HAS A BAD NIGHT.

la2ny

Starter
i feel bad.

but what makes it worse this was a nationally televised game. We only got the media attention because it was lebron in town otherwise nobody would have cared. its like cleveland all over again,LeBron having a"this watchu missing game" smh I f'ing hate him.I swear i'd old school Miami-NYk his ass

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Felton is the main problem tnite. He's not asserting himself like he needs to by directing traffic and controlling the pace and tempo in our favor. He does this against the bad/mediocre teams, but not the good ones...., yet.

la2ny

Starter
Felton is the main problem tnite. He's not asserting himself like he needs to by directing traffic and controlling the pace and tempo in our favor. He does this against the bad/mediocre teams, but not the good ones...., yet.
eexactly why another ballhandler/playmaker/scorer would only help by giving him some plays off also opening up the floor

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
i feel bad.

but what makes it worse this was a nationally televised game. We only got the media attention because it was lebron in town otherwise nobody would have cared. its like cleveland all over again,LeBron having a"this watchu missing game" smh I f'ing hate him.I swear i'd old school Miami-NYk his ass
Tell me about it . It's hard to move on from this .I could just imagine what the media will be saying..I've been a knick fan since 89. And Boy do I wish I 90's was back with Starks and oakley they knew how to play defense..maybe starks could teach these guys defense. I don't think trading for carmelo would give us a championship right away..But if we get him and other pieces during the summer it's worth it.:evil:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
We need more depth. The 2nd half was just a bad half. We'll forget that, but our lack of depth is going to hurt us in the long haul.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
And felton..I'm just speechless. On how bad they play no confidence..they just couldn't take the spotlight..Well they better get use to the hype.