Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Miami Skeet VS NEW YORK KNICKS: Battle For The Garden

Originally Posted by bboycustom92
    Ray Felt is playing just as good as CP3 this season.
    He just doesn't wanna trade his uncle Gallo for Melo

I taped it.....I can't wait to tape over it....

Veteran

Originally Posted by la2ny
    it was bound to happen eventually Amare was going to need help, and when he did get sum all of a sudden gallo couldnt throw **** in a toilet.throw in felton played terrible and everyone got mugged because it was miami hey wat do you expect.

i am officially never making a thread again smh

Cut it out!!!
    la2ny
    Your GAME-THREAD was aight.... Miami been on a mission the last 9 games.
    The Knicks 6+ man rotation needs more depth for the 2nd half of a game.
    Douglas played well substituting for Felton during the first half to come from
    a 13 point deficit to tie the game at halftime.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Cut it out!!!
    la2ny
    Your GAME-THREAD was aight.... Miami been on a mission the last 9 games.
    The Knicks 6+ man rotation needs more depth for the 2nd half of a game.
    Douglas played well substituting for Felton during the first half to come from
    a 13 point deficit to tie the game at halftime.
    it was a joke 2 lighten the ass kickin lol

Veteran

Originally Posted by bboycustom92
    Ray Felt is playing just as good as CP3 this season.
    Slow down. D.Wade & Charmer chopped Felton apart for 41 minutes of his playintime (they had Felton number at tip-off).
    While Douglas/Fields/Chandler/Gallo/and S.Williams stole a 13 point lead out of D.Wades pockets.
    Felton is decent, he have to learn how to get other teammates into the offense other than handing the ball to an "unstoppable" Amare. 80% of Felton assist come from Amare.

Default defense creates offense

oh well, our offense just wasn't better than their offense. sad.
    amazing how the biggest guns in the game also play the best defense. because they're smart players as well, coached well. once again, 'Antoni has no answer to a team running us ragged, triple-teaming STUD. the second half was a joke in a very short amount of time, thanks to mr. inconsistency, gallopony. wtf's up with that? was team too tired in 2nd half? is the short rotation finally catching up with D'assholio? i really thought we had a chance at halftime. at least losing to celtdick's brought us back to reality, making this loss not as bad, or unexpected. we can beat miami... not. this. year. time for an upgrade if we want to beat quality teams; or at least teach some defense, expand the rotation, get a real center and backup pg. poor game for feltip.

I Agree with your sentiment D' Antoni can't not expect to win against Good teams with running and outscoring you can't be contenders that way youu'll make it to the playoffs and just get swept in the 1 round . Because if they get better players but playing antoni's game plan. of running outscoring you just going to tired the players out at the end. causing them to run out of gas. that's why you gotta play defense people you got to hussle like oakley, mason, starks of back in the days. If you don't get the defensive stops or rebounds. You can't win .

People are right, Better players woudn't have changed anything. Melo is not the solution ,CP3 is not the solution. I love my Knicks, i love the way Chandler or Gallo or even Fields, play at the moment. The leadership brought by Stat is what we needed the most.
    No the thing i was tired during the game was the lack of realism in the 3rd quarter. I saw nothing technicaly, just a bunch of guys playing streetball...
    So now what Dantoni's is able to do ? Because the problem is the coach. And please we have to stop thinking that Melo is the messiah.

Originally Posted by Oak
    People are right, Better players woudn't have changed anything. Melo is not the solution ,CP3 is not the solution. I love my Knicks, i love the way Chandler or Gallo or even Fields, play at the moment. The leadership brought by Stat is what we needed the most.
    No the thing i was tired during the game was the lack of realism in the 3rd quarter. I saw nothing technicaly, just a bunch of guys playing streetball...
    So now what Dantoni's is able to do ? Because the problem is the coach. And please we have to stop thinking that Melo is the messiah.
    Was the coach missing free throws? Was the Coach missing key baskets? When the Knicks stopped hitting their 3s Miami's D collapsed in and stopped us from scoring in the paint. Let's face it, as much as we hate to say it Miami is a better team! That doesn't bother me and I know the Knicks will make a few more smart moves to improve this roster and we will make a run and we will meet up with the Heat again. This season is officially stage 2 of our rebuilding and we will see what stage 3 brings when we get the other players we feel will push us over the edge into the elite group of NBA teams..

Originally Posted by Oak
    Also, to say better players wouldn't of helped is delusional. I have been calling for Iggy and Iggy could have locked down D-wade; just like Joel Anthony did to STAT. Great D leads to great offense.

Originally Posted by hometheaterguy
    Also, to say better players wouldn't of helped is delusional. I have been calling for Iggy and Iggy could have locked down D-wade; just like Joel Anthony did to STAT. Great D leads to great offense.

Yes, HTG, yes. from Red Holtzman to Clyde to CoolClyde, we all agree with you.

This game was disappointing, considering how we played the first half. But I guess it was to be expected .. we do have a young team with no big game experience .. I just hope our Knicks learned alot from this game, and especially Donnie .. we need another star.

Originally Posted by KING~POETIQ
    This game was disappointing, considering how we played the first half. But I guess it was to be expected .. we do have a young team with no big game experience .. I just hope our Knicks learned alot from this game, and especially Donnie .. we need another star.
    What beat the Knicks was the hot shooting of LeBron PERIOD. Also, missing free throws and key baskets didn't help either....

Originally Posted by hometheaterguy
    What beat the Knicks was the hot shooting of LeBron PERIOD. Also, missing free throws and key baskets didn't help either....
    Nice picture there .

Just found out Amare was mic'd during this game.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] So cool to here how he pumps up the team