Are you watching MSG or ESPN tonight

MSG or ESPN

• MSG is the place to be!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • ESPN

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
I watched ESPN when we played the Celtics but Jalen Rose and Mark Jackson piss me off. I actually switched to MSG in the 4th quarter because they were so annoying! Everytime The Knicks would do something awesome (Gallo's reverse Jam, STAT's dunk on that turkish kid) the ESPN announcers had like no reaction.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
yea i noticed the crowd noise difference too, it seems like espn hates ny, but its like they have no choice lol...Everytime the knicks do something positive the comments would be very dull but when pierce or kg did anything i heard more emotion lol **** them, jrose was always a bum to e anyways..

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ill be watching the knicks in 60 only way of watching the game since ill be at work till 11. i hope and pray we win =]]

la2ny

Starter
if i had directv id def go w/ msg but i can only get msg from my cpu an the quality is shit so ill have to hear marc jackson an jvg :td:

yea i noticed the crowd noise difference too, it seems like espn hates ny, but its like they have no choice lol...Everytime the knicks do something positive the comments would be very dull but when pierce or kg did anything i heard more emotion lol **** them, jrose was always a bum to e anyways..
LMAO it was like.

Oh it looks like Stat just dunked the ball in the hoop.....

Wait a minute...RONDO! HES ON THE BENCH! AND HES REACHING FOR HIS BOTTLE OF GATORADE! HES GOT IT! IN HIS HANDS! HE PUTS IT TO HIS MOUTH.....AND HE TAKES A SIP!!!!!! OH MY GOD!

LETS GET A REPLAY ON THIS!

p0nder

Starter
As a canadian I have no choice but to watch it on ESPN. MSG is not available and i'm pretty sure even if i had league pass it would be ESPN coming through. I'm considering getting it when the ASG gets on the go, as they usually do a half-way price.

Jrose was fairly pro-Amar'e and pro-knicks from what i could tell... i mean, he did pick amar'e as MVP thus far. Everyone else gripped on him about it tho. JVG is a pretty good commentator but marc jackson and the other guy they had court side were obviously pro-boston and really pissing me off.

and LMFAO @ knickswillriseagain, it really felt like that when i was watching the other night.

metrocard

Legend
I wish I was watching MSG because Cylde is the BEST and ESPN announcers are god awful.

But I'm stuck in Boston, so I'm forced to watch ESPN.

iJoe

Rotation player
I've got Directv and it has MSGHD. Yeah I absolutely hate Mark Jackson as a commentator. He's captain obvious while trying to sound smart saying the dumbest things.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
ESPN Commentary is lousy they kiss Boston and Lebron's ass, meanwhile the Knicks, Spurs, Mavs and Bulls are having great seasons and they barely get any coverage. Whats worse is when Stuart Scott aka Lazy Eyez keeps insisting and begging that the Knicks and Boston is a rivalry just to bump the ratings. Most of their guys cover 5 or more sports, so they barely know anything about specific teams, its really sad...