Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop kidding yourselves...

Veteran

Default Stop kidding yourselves...

I cant hear anymore lets not give this guy or that guy for Carmelo, a stud. This game was the perfect example of why. Seriously, stop it guys.

We need a lot more defense and a stronger bench. I did think about Carmelo during the game, but we're still growing. It's December. Let's see what we got the next few weeks.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    We need a lot more defense and a stronger bench. I did think about Carmelo during the game, but we're still growing. It's December. Let's see what we got the next few weeks.
    This team has good defensive players, but D'Antoni won't let the guys play to their full potential on the other end.

All he's concerned with is getting steals and chucking up shots. Kind of like the Warriors.

That's why the Knicks allow over 107 points on 47% shooting and 38% shooting from 3.

near the lincoln tunnel in Union City, NJ staying close to MSG

Trade rumors are hot topics, but I just respond with my views on the many threads on rumors and Melo. It is a little annoying but it is Knicks related, can't help to think how much better the Knicks can be, we want more.

We have a good team but it will be hard to match up with teams like the Spurs, Lakers, Magics and some others. It only human to want more.

yes we really dont have that bad a defensive team.the problem is the philosophy and gameplan,like seriously doubling off cutters and this game off Lebron,bosh,wade,and all the shooters? i'd rather man up all game and get killed than give up open layups and 3's

THe Heat looked a lot more intimidating to the younger guys. I don't think they ever saw Defense of that caliber, and they just threw in the towel. Poor Amar'e is triple teamed by the best in the NBA, and Dantoni doesn't set up plays to counter for easy dunks./..come on, he's triple teamed

Originally Posted by petescud
    THe Heat looked a lot more intimidating to the younger guys. I don't think they ever saw Defense of that caliber, and they just threw in the towel. Poor Amar'e is triple teamed by the best in the NBA, and Dantoni doesn't set up plays to counter for easy dunks./..come on, he's triple teamed
    Yeah that was like some 80s Bernard King **** when he got triple teamed!

We need Melo. End
    Of story.

Veteran

We need a #2. Start at the top.

Ever here of a guy named Landry something?

Well I still feel that they got to improve on certain gaps of there game. the heat aren't even that great defensively..Which is why we need to improve.

The think is, I'm like the late steinbrenner the owner of the yankees. never satisfied. oh well we're getting better..but when will we be elite in the next 5 years ?

I love stat.. But He can't always carry this team on his back and neither can felton. I am not satisfied. they have to win tomorrow because if not than I will lose all confidence in this team. I don't know if I'm feeling D'antoni.
    way of coaching .

Amar'e is only human guys... When he is played like this we get NO easy buckets...

-MIA gets a lay up...
    -Amar'e Goes 1 on 1
    -MIA gets another lay up...
    -We run a pick and roll leaving Amar'e at the FT line to go 1 on 1... AGAIN!

This just doesn't make sense against the teams that care halfway about D.

If we had Melo that 3rd quarter wouldn't have happen the same way.

Look although we do need to improve our D... against teams like MIA...LA...SA...BOS...DAL we are still going to have scoring droughts(like tonight) and I'm kinda past the point of hoping for better D so let's get this Offense running so we truly can't be stopped.

when I saw Amare get trippled i thought 2 things:
    1:Oh my god i feel so bad 4 him right now
    2:wonder if Melo was watching this

^im bored...

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    Amar'e is only human guys... When he is played like this we get NO easy buckets...

-MIA gets a lay up...
    -Amar'e Goes 1 on 1

Look although we do need to improve our D... against teams like MIA...LA...SA...BOS...DAL we are still going to have scoring droughts(like tonight) and I'm kinda past the point of hoping for better D so let's get this Offense running so we truly can't be stopped.
    one thing people tend 2 forget is that the nba is catering more towards offensive oriented teams or basically teams that are stacked.were not so we massive droughts,especially playin d'ant's style w/ no true 2nd option. we have guys that play D just not the right gameplan 4 them

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247

-MIA gets a lay up...
    -Amar'e Goes 1 on 1

That's why we need better players ? Because They will triple team stoudamire and he need someone he can rely on to put the ball in the basket. And could someone calm spike lee ass down..I love him. But he's always motivating The Opposing teams and the damn players By getting up in their face and just all crazy ? off topic.."I know" but a couple of fans on the radio were saying that Spike lee always hypes up the opposing players A.K.A Reggie miller , MJ , Kobe bryant, lebron..Just shut up and watch the game..lord he needs a muzzle .

Originally Posted by GeseStark
    That's why we need better players ? Because They will triple team stoudamire and he need someone he can rely on to put the ball in the basket. And could someone calm spike lee ass down..I love him. But he's always motivating The Opposing teams and the damn players By getting up in their face and just all crazy ? off topic.."I know" but a couple of fans on the radio were saying that Spike lee always hypes up the opposing players A.K.A Reggie miller , MJ , Kobe bryant, lebron..Just shut up and watch the game..lord he needs a muzzle .
    honestly they already were going to destroy ny but 2nite the fans didnt help n e either