New York Knicks @ Cleveland Faggitiers Game Thread

KingCharles34

All Star
New York Knicks @ Cleveland Faggs

Tonight @ 7:30PM ET

Without Lebron, my plans were to root for the Cavs and hope that they sneak into the 8th spot to make him look bad. I've always hated the Cavs, but I did like Big Z and Delonte.

As time has gone by I realize that I still hate the Cavs and they have possibly the most childish fans. So I put together these pics just for the Cavs fans. Hopefully some of those faggits are lurkin here similar to the way we had houston fans reading our posts earlier in the seasons. If there still reading my posts, all u faggits can eat a dikk. And same goes for these Cavs fans and Scumtics fans.

lebron-clown.jpg

cleveland.jpg

CLE_Sucks.gif

cavs-kid.jpg

CDR-Mo-Twitter-2.png

thedecision.png

Cavs-Team-Calendar-300x288.png

Lets not get it twisted, F*ck lebron too. I could care less about his decision, i dont blame him for not wanting to play in front of the least intelligent sports fans.

NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!

alg_knicks_felton_hand_heart.jpg

wilson-chandler-tooth.gif

david-lee-knocks-out-wilson-chandler-s-tooth-sidelined-with-infected-elbow-21896392.jpg

DLeee.jpg

11_knicks_250x375.jpg

knicks_marvel.jpg

248733279.jpg

amd_knicks_dancer_galiano.jpg

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-11.jpg

mel_070709_rons29.jpg

large_kcdgalleryerin6.jpg

885__MG_1749.jpg

951_a8.jpg

916_resized_AVP1048.JPG

Last edited:

Scipio

Benchwarmer
It`s a quarter past midnight here in the South East of Englnad and I can`t sleep so instead of watching the game on my league pass tomorrow morning I`m going to join you guys and watch the game now,live.

Come on New York.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we gotta win this game, i cant stand another loss, we need a win i expect felton to have a bounce back game and chandler to continue his impressive play, and stat goes without saying

KingCharles34

All Star
Should be an easy win, the Cavs are nets status aka worst team in the league candidate

Stoudemires about to take a dump on varejow

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Knicks are playing like they want to leave Cleveland.The only reason why they're winning is because they're playing a D-League team.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
The Knicks are playing like they want to leave Cleveland.The only reason why they're winning is because they're playing a D-League team.

Lol I don't want be critical But you're right. They still can't not be Solid good teams. Right now the wizards are playing the heat better than the knicks. Even if washington loses. At least they are not getting blown out . they are up by 7 in the 3rd quarter and aren't the wizard worse than the knicks. So what's the knicks excuse ..No Defensive stops .:alert:

johnstarky

Rotation player
Lol I don't want be critical But you're right. They still can't not be Solid good teams. Right now the wizards are playing the heat better than the knicks. Even if washington loses. At least they are not getting blown out . they are up by 7 in the 3rd quarter and aren't the wizard worse than the knicks. So what's the knicks excuse ..No Defensive stops .:alert:

I think Lebron James was traded back to Cleveland after last night's game.Hence why the Cavaliers are giving the Knicks trouble and the Wizards are competing well against the Heat.

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
I think Lebron James was traded back to Cleveland after last night's game.Hence why the Cavaliers are giving the Knicks trouble and the Wizards are competing well against the Heat.

I'm trying to figure that out Myself right now ? Some of the knicks players seem to crack under pressure. If that's the case than maybe New york is not the place for some of them . This is why I'm not making excuses like some knick fans. they played horrible in the second half of the game last night.
Plus the media in new york Don't help. Giving the opposing players such hype that they actually wanna go out there and pretend to be...MJ in MSG.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I'm trying to figure that out Myself right now ? Some of the knicks players seem to crack under pressure. If that's the case than maybe New york is not the place for some of them . This is why I'm not making excuses like some knick fans. they played horrible in the second half of the game last night.
Plus the media in new york Don't help. Giving the opposing players such hype that they actually wanna go out there and pretend to be...MJ in MSG.

The Knicks are the most streaky team in the NBA.When they're winning, they find ways to beat whoever is on their schedule but when they start to slide, they can't beat anybody.