Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73

Thread: New York Knicks @ Cleveland Faggitiers Game Thread

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by johnstarky
    I think Lebron James was traded back to Cleveland after last night's game.Hence why the Cavaliers are giving the Knicks trouble and the Wizards are competing well against the Heat.
    I'm trying to figure that out Myself right now ? Some of the knicks players seem to crack under pressure. If that's the case than maybe New york is not the place for some of them . This is why I'm not making excuses like some knick fans. they played horrible in the second half of the game last night.
    Plus the media in new york Don't help. Giving the opposing players such hype that they actually wanna go out there and pretend to be...MJ in MSG.

  2. #17
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    So now STAT's injured? Wonderful.


    My 13 year old cousins middle school team could beat the Cavs.

  3. #18
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by GeseStark
    I'm trying to figure that out Myself right now ? Some of the knicks players seem to crack under pressure. If that's the case than maybe New york is not the place for some of them . This is why I'm not making excuses like some knick fans. they played horrible in the second half of the game last night.
    Plus the media in new york Don't help. Giving the opposing players such hype that they actually wanna go out there and pretend to be...MJ in MSG.
    The Knicks are the most streaky team in the NBA.When they're winning, they find ways to beat whoever is on their schedule but when they start to slide, they can't beat anybody.

  4. #19
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    This is getting so bad it's almost funny.

  5. #20
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    This is why the Knicks need Melo.Aside from Amar'e Stoudemire, everyone on the Knicks is mediocre.

  6. #21
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    So now STAT's injured? Wonderful.


    My 13 year old cousins middle school team could beat the Cavs.

    STAT's injured?

  7. #22
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by johnstarky
    The Knicks are the most streaky team in the NBA.When they're winning, they find ways to beat whoever is on their schedule but when they start to slide, they can't beat anybody.
    That's due to the young age of most of our role players. They're all streaky atm.

  8. #23
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    if stats injured ima cry

  9. #24
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    That's due to the young age of most of our role players. They're all streaky atm.
    There is no excuse for them to lose to a team that is 7-19.

  10. #25
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    wiz up 4? wtf is up w/ the world

  11. #26
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Last year the Knick player who I didn't want touching the basketball on offense was Jared Jeffries.This year Toney Douglas gets the nominee.

  12. #27
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    @la2ny

    It's just a sore neck.

  13. #28
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    ok i feel better now...but still upset by the wizards beating the heat.

    O and w/o Gilbert Arenas lol

  14. #29
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Now this **** has gone from sad to pure comedy.

  15. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well the wizards haven't yet..It's close. but regardless of out come..They play harder than the knicks ..No question. They might go into overtime. or lose but they play hard without john walker

Similar Threads

  1. Chad Ford: Knicks Pitch To LBJ
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 27, 2010, 01:47
  2. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 11:06
  3. Replies: 104
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 20:55
  4. Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/16
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2008, 06:59
  5. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/25
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 16:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •