KNICKS need new Coach!!

yeaaa knicks are improving if they get dampier n Crawford they gon be unstopable well in east..they need a new Coach Wilkens just dont cut it if they gona make a run for a ring they need a new coach!!!!!

e_D

Benchwarmer
yup i agree.. but it looks like Isiah is staying with Lenny this year.. Probably so it'll be easier to cut him loose when Isiah is ready to come back to the bench.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I couldn't say it any better than that e_D. When this team is ready to win a championship, look for Isiah Thomas to take over as coach. Wilkens is easy going, and doesn't mind Thomas putting in his own two cents.

yeaa but its kinda ggona be hard 4 him 2 coach n be GM at same time, i ratha have him be gm then coach since wat he has done wit knicks soo far butt if they get dampier n crawford he wont need 2 worry about him makin trades no more.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
we should have gotten mike fratello when we fired chaney....we should have at least try to get larry brown last summer

dacash

Benchwarmer
i guess we will have to do a wait and see on the new coach thing,hindsight is 20/20.u never know what may happen with wilkins on the bench.besides as larry brown proved with the pistons,team concept is better than having a bunch of superstars.maybe the guys will buy his concept and play team ball,maybe.but no rades have gone thru yet concerning the knicks. but if we get younger and athletic as isaiah wants us to in the east theres really no telling how far we will go,and if we play team ball it could all be ours.biting my fingers in the bahamas waiting on crawford and dampier

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Lenny got the most wins in the NBA. One season without alan houston and a bunch of new players coming into the team and yall talking about replacing him already. Took long to start getting the team chemistry together, for players to get to know each other and how each other play. Guess what we still made the playoffs. Can't put any blame on Lenny, dude did his job, the players were the ones messing up. Get lenny a good and healthy team and you can count on wins.

newmove

Rotation player
Isiah back on the bench? Sounds delicious! But Lenny's doing his job great. I mean, look he's pulled us up, made us one of the franchise teams and he's working on.

I agree with dasilva1079, we can't blame him in the loss last playoffs. But if Isiah will step up and Lenny helps him as an assistan then hell, get me Jamal and we will win the Championship!

But we are still weak at the center position. Without decent big man we would not be able to compete with Idiana, Miami and Detroit. Kurt is good but not that good. And Deke is old. I wish we could get Theo Ratliff.

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
i think isiah is doin a pretty good job. anyway the most likely place 4 phil jackson to come is ny so he might replace isiah next year.

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks should not waste what lil money they got on getting a coach. The knicks have a real good coach. he came in this season and with all the changes and everything and we still made it to the playoffs, and dont forget all the injures the knicks went through.