OG,

You need to stop tryina call people out for their belief system, then basically saying your path to enlightenment is the way to go. You, more than anyone else that touches this subject, is fooling yourself the most. Because you, all by yourself, has it all figured out. You will say, "dont follow me, find ur own path" bit if you interject and proceed to tell us about your journey, is it really our path, or yours?

You are a philosophical nomad, claiming you have found a peace of self. And that works for me just fine. However a person who can quote the bible, and it's teachings, yet does not respect the author, will never fully understand true meaning his message. And thats why I'm baffled as to why you quote the bible so much. You dont get it!

Jesus said this once to too

Matthew 7:15,18,19,20,21,22,23
15 “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to <span class="smallcaps">YOU</span> in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.
18 a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.
19 Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Really, then, by their fruits <span class="smallcaps">YOU</span> will recognize those [men].
21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.
22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’
23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew <span class="smallcaps">YOU</span>! Get away from me, <span class="smallcaps">YOU</span> workers of lawlessness.

Jesus only those DOING his Fathers will, sees the Kingdom of the heavens. Last I chked, u dont care wat jehovah thinks. So according to Jesus, u must be a false prophet.

Do ya Budha, philosophy, spiritual walk, watever. Thats on you, but if you gonna teach Jesus, atleast know what he was about, and who and wat he stood for.