Brace Yourself: Carmelo N-O-T coming to the KNICKS

iSaYughh

Starter
Rather get a SG and C anyway.... and maybe another solid back-up PG

OJ MAYO!

TYSON CHANDLER ( rather have Javeal Magee tho )

Smh. The Javel would be beyond perfect. Wiz are pissy with him, too. Maybe he can be had...The deal may have been to have taken Arenas off their paws and get him as part of the package for Curry.

I guess now they'd want us to take Rashard.

Unless we did a straight up talent trade. Chandler? I'd do it. It would be a coup to do whatever it took to get Melo then, built around Gallo. Even if we don't:

Felton
Richardson(sign)-Fields
Gallo-Kirilienko(sign)
STAT-BigBaby(sign)
TheJavel-Moz
6th Mayo(trade, AR/2nd)

bench -- Douglas, walker, Williams, Ewing jr, whoever we get with our draft picks

Huge upgrade to our defense with Kirilienko and Javel; huge upgrade to our depth especially quality bigs, big upgrade adding sharp shooting abilities of Mayo and Richardson, along with Richardson's veteran leadership.p

Our defense should catapult up, and our offense should actually just get better with the added depth to keep our guys fresh while adding superior shooters w range.

legend33

Rookie
LOL your a clown! Please don't come on here talking sh*t. I guess Kobe and Gasol don't compliment each other either huh? STFU b**** boy!

Maybe if you actually watched some games instead of studying shot charts while jerking off in your boyfriend's hand you'd understand that they aren't the same player.

YOU SHUT THE FUKK UP U ****KIN FAGGAT.

I'm in Poughkeepsie, come over here and let me kick the fukkin shit out you you little dikked piece of shit.

I'm 24, how old are you BALLBOY. I bet you cream in your pants for Realgm, b/c you talk like one of those pussi ass rejects from over there YOU BALLBOY.....or should I call it "No balls" boy...

lmfaoz, ive been on this site for YEARS....clearly youre just some fat ugly loser who justifies confidence based on this site you faggity soft as baby shiyt faggity ass LOSER.

Like I said, come get some faggit. I know you're probly just some skinny niggur with no game, no looks, no dickk, etc, etc, etc....

FAGGIT.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
YOU SHUT THE FUKK UP U ****KIN FAGGAT.

I'm in Poughkeepsie, come over here and let me kick the fukkin shit out you you little dikked piece of shit.

I'm 24, how old are you BALLBOY. I bet you cream in your pants for Realgm, b/c you talk like one of those pussi ass rejects from over there YOU BALLBOY.....or should I call it "No balls" boy...

lmfaoz, ive been on this site for YEARS....clearly youre just some fat ugly loser who justifies confidence based on this site you faggity soft as baby shiyt faggity ass LOSER.

Like I said, come get some faggit. I know you're probly just some skinny niggur with no game, no looks, no dickk, etc, etc, etc....

FAGGIT.

OK Calm down, It's totally absurd that discussions over basketball can turn into this. I think people need to start respecting other people's opinions and stop reverting to cursing and name calling with every disagreement!

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Rather get a SG and C anyway.... and maybe another solid back-up PG

OJ MAYO!

TYSON CHANDLER ( rather have Javeal Magee tho )

Yes I have already echoed this same exact sentiment. If we get Tyson Chandler we are set. This league is dominated by the teams whi have elite big men and those who don't. Dallas is kicking a$$ right now cuz they finally have an enforcer to play alongside Dirk. Add Chandler to the Knicks and Felton has to player who can play the pick n' roll and on defense we will be 150% better.

Felton
Fields
Wilson Chandler
Amare
Tyson Chandler

God damn that line up would be incredibly defensively and would average a ton of boards.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I gave the new guy a 5 days ban, please ignore characters like these in the future