Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KnicksOnline 2010 Awards

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    RZA: wouldn't it be the GZA award??
    I kinda see your point....the Rza did have the most advanced vocabulary outta anyone in wu-tang in my opinion, theres at least 5 members of wutang that are better rappers then him though. And the Gza was possibly the best rapper ever from 93 to 97 or at least 95. He lived up to his nickname the genius...liquid swords = top 3 rap album all time. But ghost and rae are the best wu rappers all time...there still droppin heat

My name was admittely just ok before...but now I think I should get best name.

Vick= God lol.

Rookie of the year- la2ny

Best Comedic Performance- How could it be any other than CoolClyde? I don't think he gets enough recognition for his rounded knowledge because he's such a clown.

Villian of the year - Quiggle. More like dick chewer of the year, really. Obsessed with negativity.

Tyson award - TR1LL1ON. Hannibal Lector sits below his name like a gibbet.

Most Controversial - The "STAT is a fraud" poster. Unsure of the name. That was more moronic than controversial.

RZA Award - iSayUggghh - or however it's spelt? He's really good. Mafra, TR1LL1ON, oldtimer, LJ, KBlack and so many more worth mentioning.

I can't believe someone actually put Kiyaman in there.

Thread topic of the year -

1. Playoff Watch. Hasn't been updated for ages.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    TR1LL1ON's get 'Melo now thread was excellent.

Carpenter Award - **** it. I'm gonna give that to myself. I make the most!

Feud of the year - Red VS Trillion. Good battle. Both were so good it forged a stalemate.

MVP - I can't possibly award it to an individual. There are some posters that deserve credit as being most versatile, though. I give my reading time to people who cover EVERYTHING, ie:

-Knowledge of offensive and defensive sets etc.
    -Cap situation/salaries.
    -Originality - there are so many parrots on this site.
    -Humility
    -Humour

etc. etc. etc.

And those posters are............

TR1LL1ON, LJ4ptplay, mafra, iSayUgghh (not sure how many of you understand what his name indicates) SSj4Wingzero, MSGKnickz33 or alias, New New York, CoolClyde, tiger0330, Blas and Oldtimer who only blesses us with his wisdom on occasion, but could make a bid for most knowledgeable/versatile poster on here easily.

I appreciate that Metro took his time out to create this thread.And thanks for the recognition, KingStarbury.You, Metro and a couple of others carried this forum and were the heart and soul of KO throughout those terrible Knick years.

I wish I had the time to come up with nominees but I will try my best to run through the names of the posters here and will come up with an award post when I get the opportunity.

Rady:Has made this forum the best Knick forum on the internet.The guy knows how to get this place in order when things seem to get out of hand.I applaud him for the job that he has done here since day one.And hope that KO can expand in popularity in the next couple years.

Metro:A true and knowledgeable Knick fan that never quits on his team.I always enjoy reading his threads and watching his entertaining debates.KO doesn't feel the same whenever he's away for a time.

KingStarbury:Enjoy the passion that he pours out into the Knick game threads.And makes me laugh with the nicknames that he comes up with for players.I hope to see him here posting on the day that the Knicks win their championship.

Trillion:If there was a rep point worth his screen name, most of his posts should have received one.Even though, I never personally met him, he seems like someone who I would give free Knicks tickets to.

LJ4ptplay:Has really brought a lot of credibility to the hangout section of this forum.I might not agree with everything that he says but when it comes to the topics of science and the rules of the CBA, his knowledge is surely impressive.

Kiyaman:One of my favorite persons on the internet.Every time I have a bad day all I need to do is read one of his posts and by the time I'm finished, I feel better about things.From the first time I started posting on KO, all I've had is nothing but respect for this guy.

KBlack:Another excellent poster who deserves to be mentioned.I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that didn't make sense.You don't even have to sit down and have a conversation with this guy in order to find out that has a strong educational background.

iSayughh:Is very informative in his posts.Knows how to keep a person in tuned when addressing the needs of the Knicks.If he hasn't started his own blog yet, he needs to.

OGKnicksfan:I look at him as the poster who stood up for me a couple years ago on this forum.He'll always have my commendation for that.

jpz17:I don't know where KO would be without his game thread contributions.I wish someone could give him an award for his diligence.

I also appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of Crazy8s, RunningJumper, Mafra, abcd, Paul1355, Oldtimer, Knicks4lyfe, BleedOrange&Blue, New Newyork, Ny_NY, Don'tforgetDerekHarper, la2ny, hometheaterguy, KnicksWillRiseAgain, KIING~POETIQ, wnyknicksfan, streetdreams, Scribbles, Scipio, moneyg, bboycuston92, Knicksfansince92, OriginalKnicksGrandson, MSGhobo247,Toons, Red, iJoe, SSJ4Wingzero,ronoranina Blumatic, Starks, Porteaga, H20, CoolClyde and any poster who I forgot to mention.I don't think I would be inspired to post here without each and everyone of you.Thank You and continue posting.

haven't checked in here for a day and im getting alot of luv.

I'd like 2 thank everyone and say "Roll Bockers"

Can we add best signature?

Some of them sh*ts were hilarious.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    I appreciate that Metro took his time out to create this thread.And thanks for the recognition, KingStarbury.You, Metro and a couple of others carried this forum and were the heart and soul of KO throughout those terrible Knick years.

I wish I had the time to come up with nominees but I will try my best to run through the names of the posters here and will come up with an award post when I get the opportunity.

Rady:Has made this forum the best Knick forum on the internet.The guy knows how to get this place in order when things seem to get out of hand.I applaud him for the job that he has done here since day one.And hope that KO can expand in popularity in the next couple years.

Metro:A true and knowledgeable Knick fan that never quits on his team.I always enjoy reading his threads and watching his entertaining debates.KO doesn't feel the same whenever he's away for a time.

KingStarbury:Enjoy the passion that he pours out into the Knick game threads.And makes me laugh with the nicknames that he comes up with for players.I hope to see him here posting on the day that the Knicks win their championship.

Trillion:If there was a rep point worth his screen name, most of his posts should have received one.Even though, I never personally met him, he seems like someone who I would give free Knicks tickets to.

LJ4ptplay:Has really brought a lot of credibility to the hangout section of this forum.I might not agree with everything that he says but when it comes to the topics of science and the rules of the CBA, his knowledge is surely impressive.

Kiyaman:One of my favorite persons on the internet.Every time I have a bad day all I need to do is read one of his posts and by the time I'm finished, I feel better about things.From the first time I started posting on KO, all I've had is nothing but respect for this guy.

KBlack:Another excellent poster who deserves to be mentioned.I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that didn't make sense.You don't even have to sit down and have a conversation with this guy in order to find out that has a strong educational background.

iSayughh:Is very informative in his posts.Knows how to keep a person in tuned when addressing the needs of the Knicks.If he hasn't started his own blog yet, he needs to.

OGKnicksfan:I look at him as the poster who stood up for me a couple years ago on this forum.He'll always have my commendation for that.

jpz17:I don't know where KO would be without his game thread contributions.I wish someone could give him an award for his diligence.

I also appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of Crazy8s, RunningJumper, Mara, abcd, Paul1355, Oldtimer, Knicks4lyfe, BleedOrange&Blue, New Newyork, Ny_NY, Don'tforgetDerekHarper, la2ny, hometheaterguy, KnicksWillRiseAgain, KIING~POETIQ, wnyknicksfan, streetdreams, Scribbles, Scipio, moneyg, bboycuston92, Knicksfansince92, OriginalKnicksGrandson, MSGhobo247,Toons, Red, iJoe, SSJ4Wingzero,ronoranina Blumatic, Starks, Porteaga, H20, CoolClyde and any poster who I forgot to mention.I don't think I would be inspired to post here without each and everyone of you.Thank You and continue posting.
    You should win MvP of the year for this post.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You should win MvP of the year for this post.
    Thank You so so much, Metro! You brought me extra joy for the season with that post.I don't think I've ever received a higher commendation from someone on this forum.You have a good heart whether people see it or not.I hope you continue to post here as long as there is a Knicks Online.

Lurker

KBlack:Another excellent poster who deserves to be mentioned.I don't think I've ever seen a post of his that didn't make <a href="http://www.bcduplication.com" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0) ! important; text-decoration: none ! important; cursor: default ! important;">cheap cd duplication</a>.You don't even have to sit down and have a conversation with this guy in order to find out that has a strong educational background.

I also appreciate and acknowledge the contributions of Crazy8s, RunningJumper, Mafra, abcd, Paul1355, Oldtimer, Knicks4lyfe, BleedOrange&Blue, New Newyork, Ny_NY, Don'tforgetDerekHarper, la2ny, hometheaterguy, KnicksWillRiseAgain, KIING~POETIQ, wnyknicksfan, streetdreams, Scribbles, Scipio, moneyg, bboycuston92, Knicksfansince92, OriginalKnicksGrandson, MSGhobo247,Toons, Red, iJoe, SSJ4Wingzero,ronoranina Blumatic, Starks, Porteaga, H20, CoolClyde and any poster who I forgot to mention.I don't think I would be inspired to post here without each and everyone of you.Thank You and continue posting.
    Another MVP vote - heh that had to take some time to post.

Originally Posted by Primbler
    Another MVP vote - heh that had to take some time to post.
    You are an amazing individual, Pimbler! I could not have asked for anything greater from you.
    I had to take my time and dedication creating that post since it came directly from the heart.For the longest, I had wanted to show my appreciation to the posters that give this place such a stellar identity.

You are an amazing individual, Pimbler! I could not have asked for anything greater from you.
    I had to take my time and dedication creating that post since it came directly from the heart.For the longest, I had wanted to show my appreciation to the posters that give this place such a stellar identity.

I see your feeling in the Christmas spirit! I love this time of year lol.

Me 2 Happy Holidays everyone Im loving everyone and everything right now.And for that another photoshop masterpiece:

Memoirs Of Spike: Even In The Games