I'm Officially On The KEVIN MARTIN Bandwagon

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I'd be happy with him, but I don't see the Rockets trading him to us.
I pulled off the trade on 2k11... Randolph Mason and Curry for Martin and some minimum salary guy they had.

Last edited:

legend33

Rookie
not going to happen.

whats up with all the stats?

wtf u talkin about man? how do you know it wouldnt happen dude, they suck, culd use the cap space, plus what stats are even talkin bout kiddo?

lmfao i didnt even list any; that said his stats atleast on offense are great...lols

la2ny

Starter
wtf u talkin about man? how do you know it wouldnt happen dude, they suck, culd use the cap space, plus what stats are even talkin bout kiddo?

lmfao i didnt even list any; that said his stats atleast on offense are great...lols
Im talking about your responses in other threads regarding stats and calling everyone kiddo...

furthermore,the rockets don't suck.Yao Ming has went down with injury before and the Rockets have made the playoffs. They can do it this year and are on their way.They now have Aaron Brooks back who was out with injury for over a month with a sprained ankle who is a key to them winning w/ Yao not in the fold.

They have a legit big 3 in Scola,Brooks,and Martin who works extremely hard for games just like any Rick Adelman team. They will NOT blow-up a playoff team believe me.They are 10th in the West and only 1 game back in the loss column behind Phoenix and Portland.

And Houston's cap situation isn't as bad as some contending teams situations are.

elcol

Rotation player
kevin martin is a deadly offensive beast, he plays smart and scores the ball, the truth is he is a key player for houston and there is absolutely no way really at this point we could get him. keep dreaming though

iSaYughh

Starter
He's a beast, but why would HOU ever trade. He's young and good. Not like the are the KC Royals in MLB and need to purge quality talent and players every so often bc antother team can strong arm them.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Im talking about your responses in other threads regarding stats and calling everyone kiddo...

furthermore,the rockets don't suck.Yao Ming has went down with injury before and the Rockets have made the playoffs. They can do it this year and are on their way.They now have Aaron Brooks back who was out with injury for over a month with a sprained ankle who is a key to them winning w/ Yao not in the fold.

They have a legit big 3 in Scola,Brooks,and Martin who works extremely hard for games just like any Rick Adelman team. They will NOT blow-up a playoff team believe me.They are 10th in the West and only 1 game back in the loss column behind Phoenix and Portland.

And Houston's cap situation isn't as bad as some contending teams situations are.

lmao dats stats u ni99as r funny b

legend33

Rookie
I'm on the MJ in his prime bandwagon...is he somehow miraculously available too?

wow that's ****in retarded man..........are u seriously comparing mj to kmart?

lmfaoz wow......dumb.

listen the point is kevin martin COULD be available, you never know.

did we ever think melo would be, duh....

shiyt, everyone givin me a hard time for no reason, excuse the language i guess though.... :./

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
People are giving you a hard time cause you sound like a foul mouthed ten-year-old...Stop acting like a fool...

legend33

Rookie
People are giving you a hard time cause you sound like a foul mouthed ten-year-old...Stop acting like a fool...

stfu faggit...

who the **** asked ur opinion about nething anway loser.

you just randomly pop in here to talk shiyt, instead of basketball.

so i'll talk shiyt right back, blame the lil dicked kiddies on here who prefer to talk shiyt then basketball, like yourself there lil buddy boi... lols

nuckles2k2

Superstar
wow that's ****in retarded man..........are u seriously comparing mj to kmart?

lmfaoz wow......dumb.

listen the point is kevin martin COULD be available, you never know.

did we ever think melo would be, duh....

shiyt, everyone givin me a hard time for no reason, excuse the language i guess though.... :./

So....wait...you mean Melo saying he wants out by not signing the extension is the same as....the Rockets not being very good this year? Uhhh...if anyone leaves the team, it's the dude that can't stay healthy and is gonna miss his second straight season...not Martin, Brooks, or Scola....they're building around them.

What could we possibly give them that they didn't have in Landry (who they traded for Martin) or currently in Martin? They don't need our $11M in cap relief because the oft injured Yao himself is an instant $12M in cap relief....
Why would they trade Martin (essentially trading Landry and Martin since he hasn't been there a full season yet) and downgrade? They don't need the cap relief....I assume they're not severely retarded...so other than you being on his bandwagon, why would they trade him?

And I wasn't comparing MJ to K-Mart...I'm saying...if this is all about being on someone's bandwagon and hoping they magically become available, why not start at the top and work your way down?