Bernard Hopkins gets screwed by Canadian judges

KingCharles34

All Star
Who saw the Hopkins Pascal fight? What a performance hopkins put on, it reminded me of the first pacquaio and marquez fight were marquez got knocked down 3 times in the 1st round, came back and fought to a draw (I thought he clearly won the fight)

Hopkins got knocked down in the 1st. It shouldnt had counted because he got hit behind the head. Then he get knocked down again in the third, a clean knockdown. But he really dominated Pascal, i think he landed around 75 more punches so his connect rate was much higher. He took the kid to school while being less then a month shy of 46 years old. Pascal is 28 i think, somewhere around there. It ended up being a draw but at the end of the fight Pascal looked like a defeated man, Hopkins looked like a champ.

clumsy

Rotation player
yah hopkins did win in my eyes too. I think if there is ever a fighter i want to see retire it's B-Hop. I can't hate in terms of saying hes' garbage, he's clearly not. He's able to impose his will on opponents every fight but he's so damn boring.

Him and Andre Ward's style clutch grab headbutt......Ward is more watchable due to the fact he's still young but If i wanted to watch that i'd watch MMA.