Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: OKC@NYK 12/22 7:30pm

Game Thread OKC@NYK 12/22 7:30pm

Oklahoma City Thunder (19-9)
    at

New York Knicks (16-12)

BEFORE YOU READ THIS THREAD.....

Click above & vote!!!

Happy holidays folks!!! This is a shot game thread because I just want to get it up so it is not forgotten!

THIS DATE IN KNICKS HISTORY
    December 22, 1962: Knicks jump out to a 21-point halftime lead and cruise to a 120-106 win in Boston over the eventual champion Celtics. Richie Guerin leads the way with 37 points.
    December 22, 1999: Patrick Ewing’s 15-foot jumper from the right wing with :21.3 left gives New York the lead for good, as they defeat the Raptors 91-90 at Madison Square Garden.
    December 22, 2003: Isiah Thomas named president, basketball operations. Scott Layden is relieved of his duties as president and general manager. Steve Mills is promoted to president and chief operating officer, MSG Sports.

• This is the first of two meetings and the only one at the Garden this season. New York heads to Oklahoma City on Jan. 22.
    • New York dropped three straight against the Thunder, last defeating them Nov. 14, 2008 in New York.
    • Wilson Chandler averaged 13.5 points and 6.5 rebounds in two meetings with the Thunder last season. Kevin Durant posted 33 points, five rebounds and three assists against New York.
    Did you know?
    • Thunder head coach Scott Brooks played for the Knicks during the 1996-97 season, averaging 1.5 points in 38 regular season games and 0.8 points in four postseason contests.
    • event…Kevin Durant and Thunder guard Russell Westbrook played for Mike D’Antoni during the 2010 Summer Training Camp for Team USA…
    Staring Lineups
    <table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="6" align="left">Oklahoma City Thunder</td></tr><tr class="colhead"><td width="15%">POS</td><td width="17%">STARTER</td><td width="17%">2ND</td><td width="17%">3RD</td><td width="17%">4TH</td><td width="17%">5TH</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Point Guard</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Shooting Guard</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Small Forward</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Power Forward</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Center</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="6" align="left">New York Knicks</td></tr><tr class="colhead"><td width="15%">POS</td><td width="17%">STARTER</td><td width="17%">2ND</td><td width="17%">3RD</td><td width="17%">4TH</td><td width="17%">5TH</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Point Guard</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Shooting Guard</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Small Forward</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>Power Forward</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td><td><nobr></nobr></td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td>Center</td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td><td><nobr>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</nobr></td></tr></tbody></table>

Go New York Knicksssss!

slacker ...

STATS gotta get these guys going again. This team has 2 All Stars (Westbrook and Durant) so we should be OK. If we pick up our defense under the basket, we have a great shot. If not it will be like the 6th straight loss to this team

lol .. yo jpz .. I tried giving you a rep point, but no luck .. I gotta "spread the reputation around" .. what kind of **** is that? smh

This game will expose d'antoni as a fraud even more ...

Goin to the game! Anyone else gonna be there?

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Goin to the game! Anyone else gonna be there?
    Yep, I'll be there. Not feeling too well but I'm hoping I'll be better by tomorrow night...and if not...I'm still going.

Thunder have been rolling offensively of late. Luckily they play no defense this year so STAT should get his points. I think Felt can keep Westbrook in check, but Durant is probably going to go off.

Anyways the Knicks need a win, and this would be a huge morale booster.

Veteran

I'll be paying close attention to the defense, thats our biggest weakness. Hopefully the Knicks starters are well rested....they might be putting in big minutes again if the coach hasn't figure out how to play his bench yet.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    I'll be paying close attention to the defense, thats our biggest weakness. Hopefully the Knicks starters are well rested....they might be putting in big minutes again if the coach hasn't figure out how to play his bench yet.
    Nope Today we will be likely going to our bench just read an article about how The Don Father wants us to use a deeper rotation before he makes changes.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

We need to go to the bench this game other wise we will go into the new year with our main guys playing 40+ minutes a night. I thnk we should shorten the bench again right before playoff time.

Originally Posted by KING~POETIQ
    lol .. yo jpz .. I tried giving you a rep point, but no luck .. I gotta "spread the reputation around" .. what kind of **** is that? smh
    It means you need to give to others before you give another to me

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by jpz17
    It means you need to give to others before you give another to me

You always bring it on threads plus 1 sir. Knicks win by 14!!

Does someone have a streaming link to post please?

they got no varejao to defend amare.... we win not being ****y just confident lets get this losing streak off are belt..... hopefully green or harden dont have a big game considering are game plan is to stop durant and westbrook....