OKC@NYK 12/22 7:30pm

welcometonycity

Rotation player
looks like the 4 game losing streak is not going down! looks like were going to beat the oklaseatlle city thundersonics tonight! almost 20 assists in the firts half, thats what i like to see! looks like this 4 day break payed off..... lets see how the second half goes i like the westbrook felton matchup.. nd stats boutta take over like always!!!
ti-takers-nyc-2-150x150.jpg

la2ny

Starter
Damnit! missed the 1st half im glad were winning.

Anyone know if Dikkpony let some of the guys play?(Walker,Mozcow,Etc)

welcometonycity

Rotation player
lol das my ni99a he can be blunted up and on dat ciroc wave every night as long as he doing his thing on da court i fuxxx wit him...... dam 19 point lead down to 8 point lead SMH

welcometonycity

Rotation player
we got the big home win we needed!! 5th in the east!! nice to see moz gettin some scrub minutes and gettin that ally from felton to boost his confidence a lil.... feltons 5th straight 10 assist game dats wat i like to see!

KingCharles34

All Star
right now we're 5th in the standings with the Hawks in 4th and the Magic in 6th...who woulda ever thought we'd be ahead of orlando at this point?

la2ny

Starter
plz no wishy washy shit talking bout how good the team is and givin everyone "Knick"-names

plzjust be you and stick to your original opinion through wins and losses

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
right now we're 5th in the standings with the Hawks in 4th and the Magic in 6th...who woulda ever thought we'd be ahead of orlando at this point?

Let's hope that Gilbert and Turk **** things up and make the Magic suck more. Honestly the Magic's cap situation is horrid, so if those two don't work out the Knicks will easily leapfrog the Magic for YEARS...and possibly steal DH12 in the future!

KBlack25

Starter
Thank goodness for a good win. We still don't have enough size but we blew the doors off a team now 20-10. I was at the game tonight, most electric I've seen it in a while

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
Thank goodness for a good win. We still don't have enough size but we blew the doors off a team now 20-10. I was at the game tonight, most electric I've seen it in a while

Lucky bastard, I hope you were screaming your ass to!

I always chant defense at my laptop when the Garden is going crazy I feel it from here lol. Can't wait to go to a game this year.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Lucky bastard, I hope you were screaming your ass to!

I always chant defense at my laptop when the Garden is going crazy I feel it from here lol. Can't wait to go to a game this year.

i fukinnn love wen the garden goes crazy in the fourth quarter with the defense and mvp chants i put the volume ALL the way up lol........ yo KBLACK how da fukkkkkkkkkkkkk u get home so quick??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?