12- Troublemakers Feat Raekwon Method Man and [03:41]
Redman

53,1 m e g s t o t a l [40:58]

RAPIDSHARE http://rapidshare.com/#!download|935l35|437613989|GF.rar|57959

SENDSPACE http://www.sendspace.com/file/9rqvew

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
this is FIRE my dude Ghost is still bringin that heat

Yea GF always spits fire. One a side note I find it funny about all the apocalyptic predictions by Wu that did not come true. I guess they are all riding around on blinged out platinum comets...

KingCharles34

All Star
We could make a whole other thread on that Trillion lol, some of their predictions im led to believe that they weren't serious with them. Busta Rhymes predicted for a long time that the world will end in the year 2000, i kinda think its possible that 2000 mighta been the beginning of the end and the end could be next year (2012) or in the next 25 years. And i shouldnt really say end of the world, i should say the establishment of the New World Order, where they will try to trick us into getting microchipped and one government will run the world. Could be a bunch of fairy tales, but theres rich people out there with intentions of having power in this world that we live in, there has always been but such an individual would have more tools then ever to accomplish that goal.

As for any natural disaster apocalyptic predictions that the wu mighta had, well in 2012 im sure everybody knows by now but the last time the solar system was aligned the way it will be next year and something about some milky way but not the candy bar, there was all kinds of catastrophic events that happened. I dont know if that means anything or not, i gotta catch up with that on the history channel but we shall wait and see. If anything bad happens im fleein to canada...and then im gonna find where dr. crappy lives and piss on his yard :lol:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
We could make a whole other thread on that Trillion lol, some of their predictions im led to believe that they weren't serious with them. Busta Rhymes predicted for a long time that the world will end in the year 2000, i kinda think its possible that 2000 mighta been the beginning of the end and the end could be next year (2012) or in the next 25 years. And i shouldnt really say end of the world, i should say the establishment of the New World Order, where they will try to trick us into getting microchipped and one government will run the world. Could be a bunch of fairy tales, but theres rich people out there with intentions of having power in this world that we live in, there has always been but such an individual would have more tools then ever to accomplish that goal.

As for any natural disaster apocalyptic predictions that the wu mighta had, well in 2012 im sure everybody knows by now but the last time the solar system was aligned the way it will be next year and something about some milky way but not the candy bar, there was all kinds of catastrophic events that happened. I dont know if that means anything or not, i gotta catch up with that on the history channel but we shall wait and see. If anything bad happens im fleein to canada...and then im gonna find where dr. crappy lives and piss on his yard :lol:

Yea I used to believe in all that ish and read Behold the Pale White Horse by William Cooper and other similar conspiracy books. I have watched all of Alex Jones's shit too. Problem with it is with human nature. If there were such a secret out there someone with credibility would have found out and stepped forward. Why is it always fringe types who know "the truth"? Further, rich people have power already so I'm not sure how enslaving people so we can no longer buy their goods and drive the economy would be their goal.

I def believe their are groups of wealthy people who try to exert influence but I doubt they all work together. There are too many different interests, ideologies and motivations in the world to have one unified Illuminati IMO. Look at KO.com, we are all Knick fans yet beef, have different views and come up with different conclusions about any one player or game. Think about a group of alpha billionaires from different countries, backgrounds, educations and religions trying to come together with one grand plan...IMO it's far fetched. It makes for interesting reading and cool discussion but this idea is as old as humans themselves. To think that humans have been around for millions of years, modern man for hundreds of thousands of years and we in this small blip of time will see the end of it all is too much for me to believe. Why us? Why now? Ehh...