Carmelo AndNoD is a Fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Please stop with the Olympic comparisons. He was with a team of super/all stars and coached by K.

Keep it NBA. If Melo comes to the Knicks he will not be surrounded by the best talent in the league and coach K.

La2ny I was not comparing AI to Melo as the kind of player they are, I was countering your point that you said stars figure it out, and AI clearly never figured it out.

Ronoranina, you said he can do all the things I stated except maybe 3point shooting, but yet he really does not do those things on the Nuggets. So how do we know he can do those things consistently and efficiently as our system dictates?

His offensive genius is due to his skills of a post player and breaking down guys one on one. This is something he has been doing his entire career including college. That is not the offense we run. Just because he is great at those things does not mean he can do all the other things well.

Case in point, Lebron James is a horrible off ball player. Miami changed things up before their big run and he doesn't play off ball anymore. Lebron is a very talented player BUT yet he could not play off ball.

Melo has a lot of great skills, but hitting that three and being efficient are things he cannot OR does not do. What guarantee do we have that says he will all of a sudden pick it up? Because in his NBA career he certainly has not done that.

Until I see him doing those things we need him to do to fit this system, I'll believe it.

You cannot be f-ing serious. Melo grasps offense. He'll eat this offense like it was damn snack. You're crazy dude if you don't think an All-star caliber player like Melo won't fit in to the SSOL. You show zero vision. Stop.

Listen man, Melo is an offensive juggernaut. Wtf do mean he couldn't operate consistently and effectively in our offense. Would he be better on O than Chandler? Gallo? Fields? Stop.. Why is this even a question?

If anything, as I've said, by playing within our offensive schemes Melo could rely less on his own array of skills one on one, and instead utilize the spacing, ball movement and timing of our SSOL. I think, if he bought in to what were doing (and he would), he could be more efficient. But make no mistake, he would fit in. There's no question. To me this is not even really debatable and is the reason I've been so hard on metro for this ignormoid thread, along w his related remarks.

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
This thread is classic! Metrotard will be defending this one for years! I'm not the only one tired of his sorry ass, half the forums are tired of this punk and his girlfriend KingLoserbury. Everyday a new member logs on cuz he can't take the idiotic statements from him anymore. It's funny, how Metro resembles his favorite player Marbury. Dude is a cancer, and the sooner he leaves the better the forum will be for it.

But Metrofraud's delusional mind and fragile self esteem somehow twists the attacks and the verbal smackdown's he receives daily into a positive... No number of pity rep points from your girlfriend KingStarbury can change the fact you are the worst poster in KO history and watching you get angry and defensive is almost as fulfilling as how good the team is playing. Keep the hits coming Metro :)!
lol @ this p*ssy :lol:

Whatever happened to you wanting to be a good person or whatever that bs was that u said. Just admit you little faggit, your obsessed with responding to me and metro.

I mean, this little faggit probably gets an email everytime we post :lol:

You like them texans i got on my dikk
I'sa wreckon you aint nothin but a b*tch
the type to snitch, go report my post
Gold mac 10, i import mad coke
sold some to your moms when she was pregnant with you
KingStar, im a fukkin legend to you
my profile is your homepage
doggie u slow, your showin your old age

C'mon now son u cant fukk with me, im the jack of all trades. Ill break u down analytically, rhythmically, insult you....I do it all. Pick your poison...and I know as much as you want it to be, my dikk aint a choice so stay off it homo :smokin:

have some red maggot

Blas

Benchwarmer
You cannot be f-ing serious. Melo grasps offense. He'll eat this offense like it was damn snack. You're crazy dude if you don't think an All-star caliber player like Melo won't fit in to the SSOL. You show zero vision. Stop.

Maybe you are too blinded by Melo's stardom.

We won't know unless he is playing here in uniform.

My concerns are warranted.

No gaurantees it will work out.

And yes I am crazy.

metrocard

Legend

Listen man, Melo is an offensive juggernaut. Wtf do mean he couldn't operate consistently and effectively in our offense. Would he be better on O than Chandler? Gallo? Fields? Stop.. Why is this even a question?

If anything, as I've said, by playing within our offensive schemes Melo could rely less on his own array of skills one on one, and instead utilize the spacing, ball movement and timing of our SSOL. I think, if he bought in to what were doing (and he would), he could be more efficient. But make no mistake, he would fit in. There's no question. To me this is not een really debatable and is the reason I've been so on metro for this ignormoid thread, along w his related remarks.

Do you realize none of this is fact? Anyone who disagrees with you is assumed crazy and its making you look like an ignorant jackass. Melo doesn't it and isn't a NEED. Especially when we got 3 better all-around players.

You call that being hard on me?
All I can say to that is LOL.
You hits are pillow soft.

I can't wait till I shut you up.
You'll know why people on this forum know me for who I am.
Next week, when I get on a keyboadthatwok
idonthaetocopyanddagkeysthatdontwokyoustupidcunt.

Even with a boken keyboad, you still looking stupid.
:teeth:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Maybe you are too blinded by Melo's stardom.

We won't know unless he is playing here in uniform.

My concerns are warranted.

No gaurantees it will work out.

And yes I am crazy.

But if you know the game and you understand what these players are bringing to the table you can make certain reasonable predictions on how they'll perform in a given situation. In this case Melo + SSOL+ Mike D'antoni = good money..

AND, no I'm not blinded by Melo's stardom at all. Infact I've been against trading for him all along. Pay attention. I've been on the side of people who say we should let Gallo develop because I see the potential there.

But when people start saying crazy sh*t, like "Melo's a Fraud" and bullsh*t like that.., he can't fit in to this system-- your basic utter nonsense, I feel the need to call bullsh*t on my end. :gony::cool:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Do you realize none of this is fact? Anyone who disagrees with you is assumed crazy and its making you look like an ignorant jackass. Melo doesn't it and isn't a NEED. Especially when we got 3 better all-around players.

You call that being hard on me?
All I can say to that is LOL.
You hits are pillow soft.

I can't wait till I shut you up.
You'll know why people on this forum know me for who I am.
Next week, when I get on a keyboadthatwok
idonthaetocopyanddagkeysthatdontwokyoustupidcunt.

Even with a boken keyboad, you still looking stupid.
:teeth:

I'm just saying what i know and feel. And we don't have 3 better all around players. You moron.

knicksin60

Starter
There's nothing better than logging on and watching a good KO edition of a Jerry Springer episode.This is why I love this forum so much.There are no holds bars and posters are allowed to throw as many shots at each other as they'd like.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You speak facts is like me admitting Isiah is the man.
Just aint real.

felton and chandler > Melo.

OMG you're dumb as hell.

You said we had three players that were better "overall" than Melo, which is a complete farce. that would mean:

1. Amare

2. Felton

3. Chandler

4. Melo :barf::alert:

YOU ARE F*CKING WILD DUDE!!

You are on some d-bag sh*t and you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about right now--- infact for the last couple weeks since we were arguing over Starfairy and i smashed you.

You're an ignoramoid. Stop wackin off to Marbury highlights on your keyboard and that sh*t might work right.

When you get the new one I'd be more than happy to palm slap you again. Until then stop w your lame ass excuses..

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Anthony is very good, and is a superstar on today's scale, but much more people are being pushed as superstars the last few years. Is Sprewell a better scorer than Anthony? Maybe not, but who's the better player? Would Sprewell be considered a superstar today?

I thought Amar'e might have been one of those hyped players, which turned out to be far from the truth, but even he exceeded the expectations for the people who were already big fans. Hype is a tricky thing.

Look, whether or not Felton is a better player than Anthony, this team needs Felton more than it needs Anthony. Chandler doesn't score as much as Anthony, but he scores a good amount efficiently, and I've seen him shut down players down the stretch. Fields? You can't touch him. What player on this team or in FA can bring what he brings? Who? Yup...

Gallinari is the only one inconsistent on the scoring end. He still defends and rebounds. Yeah, this is where Anthony would improve our team playing Gallinari's minutes, but I'm the type of guy who doesn't like to see one of my players go just because another player is better. As long as he's trying and wants to be here, I'm loyal.

And, again, let's not think about three point shooting, the more attacking inside the line, the better.

metrocard

Legend
OMG you're dumb as hell.

You said we had three players that were better "overall" than Melo, which is a complete farce. that would mean:

1. Amare

2. Felton

3. Chandler

4. Melo :barf::alert:

YOU ARE F*CKING WILD DUDE!!

You are on some d-bag sh*t and you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about right now--- infact for the last couple weeks since we were arguing over Starfairy and smashed you.

You're an ignoramoid. Stop wackin off to Marbury highlights on your keyboard and that sh*t might work right.

When you get the new one I'd be more than happy to palm slap you again. Until then stop w your lame ass excuses..

Okay.
You mad and making no sense.
Its bed time.

LeFlume

All Star
Better overall player? What the **** is that? There are 9 statistic categories in the NBA. Show me three Knick players that have better numbers than 'Melo in five of those categories over the last five years.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Better overall player? What the **** is that? There are 9 statistic categories in the NBA. Show me three Knick players that have better numbers than 'Melo in five of those categories over the last five years.

Yea this is ridiculous.. It's just too early to say that Felton and Chandler are better players than Melo. I mean I understand what what they're bringing to our team right now, but we're talking about a high-level player that's been putting up prolific numbers consistently for multiple years. To say Melo < Chandler & Felt is just crazytalk, i'm sorry.

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
This off season a lot members said - David Lee >>>> Amare. They are nowhere to be found right now. Same thing here. Knicks players >>> other players. Just wait until 'Melo is a Knick. Then It's 'Melo >>>> M.J.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Kingstarbury I don't have anything against you or Metro. The only problem I have is w those comments he made. I've agreed w him many times and complemented his threads/ideas aswell. But he is not above being called out for saying some stupid sh*t.

You should be more concerned w how u appear by hanging all over his nuts all the time like you do. Why don't you declare that will be over and done w..

Kingstarbury I don't have anything against you or Metro. The only problem I have is w those comments he made. I've agreed w him many times and complemented his threads/ideas aswell. But he is not above being called out for saying some stupid sh*t.

You should be more concerned w how u appear by hanging all over his nuts all the time like you do. Why don't you declare that will be over and done w..

Nuthugging at it's finest

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Yea this is ridiculous.. It's just too early to say that Felton and Chandler are better players than Melo. I mean I understand what what they're bringing to our team right now, but we're talking about a high-level player that's been putting up prolific numbers consistently for multiple years. To say Melo > Chandler & Felt is just crazytalk, i'm sorry.

Ron Ron, quit wasting your time on these morons. You keep throwing the facts at em' and they keep spewing their nonsense. You can't argue stupid as you will never win in a argument with 6 year olds. Every time i call these idiots out their respective e-mail alerts sound and they throw every insult at me possible while making absolutely no basketball sense. Trying to argue team Starbury is like trying to calm down a hormonal pregnant woman on her period, it ain't happening.

This is a non-issue, as we haven't made a move for Melo yet, and we could very well end up passing Denver may ask for too much, and we do have a solid group for the most part. Everybody said Wade and Lebron could not co-exist yet somehow they whooped the Lakers by 20 on Christmas day. Carmelo and Amar'e while not as talented have the same will to win and would definitely play with a chip on their shoulder to prove the haters wrong.

Does anybody think OKC is going to win a Championship with their young stars, without making some major moves? Does nobody remember how much we relied on Ewing while Chicago had the Benefit of both Scottie and Jordan. Or hows about the Magic who could of stood pat and just let Dwight's prime go to waste, they make two blockbuster trades and revamp their team they go on to beat the Celtics and Spurs, the two best teams in the league right now. The list goes on and on, if you want to win you need talent and you need to take some gambles. Donnie has played it safe and it has paid off, but if he wants to bring a championship hes going to have to be more aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.