Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Carmelo AndNoD is a Fraud.

I got Texans on my dikk
    TeamStarbury is my click
    all we do is get high and empty out clips
    pour blood all over your outfit

Ive been reading around this board for awhile and I must tell you Metro that you are the biggest moron on this board by far. Just because you supposedly predicted that the Isiah situation wouldn't work doesn't mean that you are right about everything.

Melo is one of the best scorers in the NBA and it would be nice to stop chucking up threes all the time. Yes we have been making them but wouldnt it be nice to establish a nice mid range game too? Trading Melo for Gallo and Randolph and a few more pieces is NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Get over yourself and support trading for Melo because it WILL happen. Melo will be the second option to Amare not the 4th. Your smoking some real good **** i guess.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by WillTheThrill
    Ive been reading around this board for awhile and I must tell you Metro that you are the biggest moron on this board by far. Just because you supposedly predicted that the Isiah situation wouldn't work doesn't mean that you are

Melo is one of the bestrs in the NBA and it would be nice to stop chucking up threes all the time. Yes we have been making them but wouldnt it be nice to establish a nice midange game too? Trading Melo for Gallo and Randolph and a few more pieces is NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Get over yourself and support trading for Melo because it WILL happen. Melo will be the second option to Amare not the 4th. Your smoking some real good **** i guess.
    Thanks for lurking for four years and finally deciding to come out the closet. Gay no?
    I'm right about mostly everything.
    We don't need scoring, thats all Melo is you idiot.
    Who told you it will happen? You're an idiot.
    You are a good admire, awful poster. Go back to lurking.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I got Texans on my dikk
    TeamStarbury is my click
    all we do is get high and empty out clips
    pour blood all over your outfit

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Thanks for lurking for four years and finally deciding to come out the closet. Gay no?
    Dude your hilarious,you should be a comedian.

Originally Posted by WillTheThrill
    Ive been reading around this board for awhile and I must tell you Metro that you are the biggest moron on this board by far. Just because you supposedly predicted that the Isiah situation wouldn't work doesn't mean that you are right about everything.

Melo is one of the best scorers in the NBA and it would be nice to stop chucking up threes all the time. Yes we have been making them but wouldnt it be nice to establish a nice mid range game too? Trading Melo for Gallo and Randolph and a few more pieces is NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. Get over yourself and support trading for Melo because it WILL happen. Melo will be the second option to Amare not the 4th. Your smoking some real good **** i guess.
    Lol @ you lurking for 4years C'mon son you made an alt account JimChief that you?

I tried to read this thread, but the poor grammar, lack of punctuation

&

having to look at Eddy Curry's face on a fat woman's body over and over again

gave me too much of a headache.

This thread is classic! Metrotard will be defending this one for years! I'm not the only one tired of his sorry ass, half the forums are tired of this punk and his girlfriend KingLoserbury. Everyday a new member logs on cuz he can't take the idiotic statements from him anymore. It's funny, how Metro resembles his favorite player Marbury. Dude is a cancer, and the sooner he leaves the better the forum will be for it.

But Metrofraud's delusional mind and fragile self esteem somehow twists the attacks and the verbal smackdown's he receives daily into a positive... No number of pity rep points from your girlfriend KingStarbury can change the fact you are the worst poster in KO history and watching you get angry and defensive is almost as fulfilling as how good the team is playing. Keep the hits coming Metro !

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Your keyboard seems to be working pretty good..

Thumbs down

And.. lol at u for saying your "right about mostly everything". That's a douchebag-quotable right there if I ever saw one. Stop dude. This thread is a complete abortion.

You should take a break from posting for a while..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Dec 27, 2010 at 07:47.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    exactly.

Most of the guys on here know that great players figure it out.I said it before,I think some of the guys on here are pretty much shell shocked from the bad years.Don't want to lose the good.A Center,granted it's what we need, can be had down the road.You fill in your team after your core is set.This team's core can't be set especially if you have a chance to add a player of his caliber w/o losing a heap of your team. Idc who trys to tell me otherwise in no way shape or form do they think OJ Mayo,Marc Gasol,Glen Davis or any other servicable role player will make us contend with Miami or any TRUE title worthy team.
    That team will also not be an attractive destination for any free agents willing to ring chase for less because they know they have no chance of getting past the better teams.I mean this is what it comes down to.

Would you want to go to: Chicago-D.Rose(3rd best pg in the NBA),Boozer(top 5 PF), and Joakim Noah(top 5 Center)
    Miami-LBJ(reigning MVP),D.Wade(arguably best SG in NBA),C.Bosh(top 5 pf)
    or us when were pretty much at best a little better then Atlanta.
    Allen Iverson never figured it out

So Melo joins the Knicks and all of a sudden develops a 3 point shot, more efficient shooting, and learns how to run screens, catch and shoot, play off-ball instead of iso? You are asking him to change his entire game.

Miami figured it out? James is still playing like James and Wade is still playing like Wade. The system was changed to suit them, they did not change for the system. James is NOT an off ball player anymore which was how it all started in the beginning of the season.

If Melo comes here we need another coach that runs something else.

Originally Posted by Blas

So Melo joins the Knicks and all of a sudden develops a 3 point shot, more efficient shooting, and learns how to run screens, catch and shoot, play off-ball instead of iso? You are asking him to change his entire game.

Miami figured it out? James is still playing like James and Wade is still playing like Wade. The system was changed to suit them, they did not change for the system. James is NOT an off ball player anymore which was how it all started in the beginning of the season.

With the exception of shooting more efficiently, Melo can do all of the things your questioning, that our offense requires.

Carmelo Anthony is a smart offensive player. He understands the importance of spacing and is a willing passer. He would move the ball to the open man in our offense. It would be luxury for him to utilize the system more than to constently have to get his offense from isos like he does in Denver. He also shoots the three w effortless ease, tho obviously he's not the most accurate. He can play off ball and he'd particularly good as the screener in our pick and roll when Amare's not in the game. He could also do alot of things coming off the pick. He could be very creative in those situations. Melo would be fine in our SSOL system. He would just have to get used to playing w Amare and Felt, get the timing down and so on.. He would be really good in this offense.
    Last edited by ronoranina; Dec 27, 2010 at 11:05.

Superstar

Default Metro

Metro's perspective is often unique and contrarion. He is controversial, combatively confrontational and given to hyperbole. But he is definitely no fool. His basic point in this thread is that our offense is fine. Melo provides plenty of offense, but little else. That is a legitimate point.

I would love to have Melo as a free agent and I can accept giving up any one of Gallinari, Chandler and Fields. But not two of them.

And if we get him, i have some concerns about chemistry. We have two and perhaps three alpha males in Amar'e, Felton and Chandler. Chandler's demeanor may not show it, but his actions do. Melo is definitely an alpha male. Amar'e is thriving as the team's unquestioned leader. Will we diminish some of that with Melo seeking to share, or dominate, the spotlight? I am not sure either is used to second position.

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Metro's perspective is often unique and contrarion. He is controversial, combatively confrontational and given to hyperbole. But he is definitely no fool. His basic point in this thread is that our offense is fine. Melo provides plenty of offense, but little else. That is a legitimate point.

I would love to have Melo as a free agent and I can accept giving up any one of Gallinari, Chandler and Fields. But not two of them.

And if we get him, i have some concerns about chemistry. We have two and perhaps three alpha males in Amar'e, Felton and Chandler. Chandler's demeanor may not show it, but his actions do. Melo is definitely an alpha male. Amar'e is thriving as the team's unquestioned leader. Will we diminish some of that with Melo seeking to share, or dominate, the spotlight? I am not sure either is used to second position.
    He said Carmelo Anthony would be the 4th best player on our team oldtimer. That is a foolish comment that he has been reluctant thus far to explain to the forum. And he keeps blaming his keyboard.., but then he'll post something. Lame.

Originally Posted by Blas

So now Allen Iverson is a 6'8 230lbs Sf? They are two different players and people.

Melo's 3-point shooting can improve just like Wilsons did. Why do you guys just act like its impossible.Melo has to take percentage busters when the clock runs down on that team.Who on Denver besides him can draw a double team? Defenses are focused on him 85% of the time which leads to you having to take tough shots because they force you to do it. When you pass to your teammates and they cant make buckets then you have to take it upon yourself. Kobe gets penalized a buttload for it all the time because alot of games Pau just dissappears into a cremepuff and no one can hit a shot.
    Melo can run a pick and roll,that is complete horse crap and Melo does play off ball because thats how he gets alot of shots off of down screens and working for post position. Lebron's Offensive game is actually more limited than Melo's so this whole concept he can't play with this team isn't accurate im sorry.

Posted these because this is all brought to you by Mr.Mike D....

Yes Miami figured it out. They were a new team, they had to grow w/ each other. They didn't want 2 step on each others toes so you saw alot of just standing around letting each other iso. Problem with that is it actually takes the threat of having these great players off the floor because the D can zero in on the ball. Now they actually move off the ball and try to get in transition which is the best for them considering you have Wade and James.

Lastly as I said in another thread, who's to say D'antoni is here for the long run? Because I don't see it. It's nice watching this team,they are fun to watch, but truthfully it just doesn't work on great defensive teams when they can examine everything day in day out in a playoff series. Not only that it also causes us to lose games we probably would'nt lose if we weren't jacking up 3's.