Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 159

Thread: Carmelo AndNoD is a Fraud.

  1. #106
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Do you realize none of this is fact? Anyone who disagrees with you is assumed crazy and its making you look like an ignorant jackass. Melo doesn't it and isn't a NEED. Especially when we got 3 better all-around players.

    You call that being hard on me?
    All I can say to that is LOL.
    You hits are pillow soft.

    I can't wait till I shut you up.
    You'll know why people on this forum know me for who I am.
    Next week, when I get on a keyboadthatwok
    idonthaetocopyanddagkeysthatdontwokyoustupid****.

    Even with a boken keyboad, you still looking stupid.
    I'm just saying what i know and feel. And we don't have 3 better all around players. You moron.

  2. #107
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,670
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    There's nothing better than logging on and watching a good KO edition of a Jerry Springer episode.This is why I love this forum so much.There are no holds bars and posters are allowed to throw as many shots at each other as they'd like.

  3. #108
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    I'm just saying what i know and feel. And we don't have 3 better all around players. You moron.
    You speak facts is like me admitting Isiah is the man.
    Just aint real.

    felton and chandler > Melo.

  4. #109
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You speak facts is like me admitting Isiah is the man.
    Just aint real.

    felton and chandler > Melo.
    OMG you're dumb as hell.

    You said we had three players that were better "overall" than Melo, which is a complete farce. that would mean:

    1. Amare

    2. Felton

    3. Chandler

    4. Melo


    YOU ARE F*CKING WILD DUDE!!

    You are on some d-bag sh*t and you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about right now--- infact for the last couple weeks since we were arguing over Starfairy and i smashed you.

    You're an ignoramoid. Stop wackin off to Marbury highlights on your keyboard and that sh*t might work right.

    When you get the new one I'd be more than happy to palm slap you again. Until then stop w your lame ass excuses..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Dec 27, 2010 at 17:03. Reason: gratuitous typos

  5. #110
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Anthony is very good, and is a superstar on today's scale, but much more people are being pushed as superstars the last few years. Is Sprewell a better scorer than Anthony? Maybe not, but who's the better player? Would Sprewell be considered a superstar today?

    I thought Amar'e might have been one of those hyped players, which turned out to be far from the truth, but even he exceeded the expectations for the people who were already big fans. Hype is a tricky thing.

    Look, whether or not Felton is a better player than Anthony, this team needs Felton more than it needs Anthony. Chandler doesn't score as much as Anthony, but he scores a good amount efficiently, and I've seen him shut down players down the stretch. Fields? You can't touch him. What player on this team or in FA can bring what he brings? Who? Yup...

    Gallinari is the only one inconsistent on the scoring end. He still defends and rebounds. Yeah, this is where Anthony would improve our team playing Gallinari's minutes, but I'm the type of guy who doesn't like to see one of my players go just because another player is better. As long as he's trying and wants to be here, I'm loyal.

    And, again, let's not think about three point shooting, the more attacking inside the line, the better.

  6. #111
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    OMG you're dumb as hell.

    You said we had three players that were better "overall" than Melo, which is a complete farce. that would mean:

    1. Amare

    2. Felton

    3. Chandler

    4. Melo


    YOU ARE F*CKING WILD DUDE!!

    You are on some d-bag sh*t and you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about right now--- infact for the last couple weeks since we were arguing over Starfairy and smashed you.

    You're an ignoramoid. Stop wackin off to Marbury highlights on your keyboard and that sh*t might work right.

    When you get the new one I'd be more than happy to palm slap you again. Until then stop w your lame ass excuses..
    Okay.
    You mad and making no sense.
    Its bed time.

  7. #112
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Okay.
    You mad and making no sense.
    Its bed time.

    if i'm not understanding what you're saying then correct me. elaborate on what the f you mean.

  8. #113
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Better overall player? What the **** is that? There are 9 statistic categories in the NBA. Show me three Knick players that have better numbers than 'Melo in five of those categories over the last five years.

  9. #114
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Better overall player? What the **** is that? There are 9 statistic categories in the NBA. Show me three Knick players that have better numbers than 'Melo in five of those categories over the last five years.
    Yea this is ridiculous.. It's just too early to say that Felton and Chandler are better players than Melo. I mean I understand what what they're bringing to our team right now, but we're talking about a high-level player that's been putting up prolific numbers consistently for multiple years. To say Melo < Chandler & Felt is just crazytalk, i'm sorry.
    Last edited by ronoranina; Dec 27, 2010 at 19:05.

  10. #115
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    This off season a lot members said - David Lee >>>> Amare. They are nowhere to be found right now. Same thing here. Knicks players >>> other players. Just wait until 'Melo is a Knick. Then It's 'Melo >>>> M.J.

  11. #116
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Better overall player? What the **** is that? There are 9 statistic categories in the NBA. Show me three Knick players that have better numbers than 'Melo in five of those categories over the last five years.
    This season.
    Melosexual.

  12. #117
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    At this point the battle has been over, Melosexuals are just looking dumb and angry at this point

  13. #118
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Kingstarbury I don't have anything against you or Metro. The only problem I have is w those comments he made. I've agreed w him many times and complemented his threads/ideas aswell. But he is not above being called out for saying some stupid sh*t.

    You should be more concerned w how u appear by hanging all over his nuts all the time like you do. Why don't you declare that will be over and done w..

  14. #119
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Kingstarbury I don't have anything against you or Metro. The only problem I have is w those comments he made. I've agreed w him many times and complemented his threads/ideas aswell. But he is not above being called out for saying some stupid sh*t.

    You should be more concerned w how u appear by hanging all over his nuts all the time like you do. Why don't you declare that will be over and done w..
    Nuthugging at it's finest

  15. #120
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Yea this is ridiculous.. It's just too early to say that Felton and Chandler are better players than Melo. I mean I understand what what they're bringing to our team right now, but we're talking about a high-level player that's been putting up prolific numbers consistently for multiple years. To say Melo > Chandler & Felt is just crazytalk, i'm sorry.
    Ron Ron, quit wasting your time on these morons. You keep throwing the facts at em' and they keep spewing their nonsense. You can't argue stupid as you will never win in a argument with 6 year olds. Every time i call these idiots out their respective e-mail alerts sound and they throw every insult at me possible while making absolutely no basketball sense. Trying to argue team Starbury is like trying to calm down a hormonal pregnant woman on her period, it ain't happening.

    This is a non-issue, as we haven't made a move for Melo yet, and we could very well end up passing Denver may ask for too much, and we do have a solid group for the most part. Everybody said Wade and Lebron could not co-exist yet somehow they whooped the Lakers by 20 on Christmas day. Carmelo and Amar'e while not as talented have the same will to win and would definitely play with a chip on their shoulder to prove the haters wrong.

    Does anybody think OKC is going to win a Championship with their young stars, without making some major moves? Does nobody remember how much we relied on Ewing while Chicago had the Benefit of both Scottie and Jordan. Or hows about the Magic who could of stood pat and just let Dwight's prime go to waste, they make two blockbuster trades and revamp their team they go on to beat the Celtics and Spurs, the two best teams in the league right now. The list goes on and on, if you want to win you need talent and you need to take some gambles. Donnie has played it safe and it has paid off, but if he wants to bring a championship hes going to have to be more aggressive.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: Nov 09, 2010, 13:24
  2. What will happen with carmelo?
    By jzero29 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 05, 2010, 16:09
  3. Trading Gallo or Randolph for Carmelo will fail us.
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: Sep 26, 2010, 10:10
  4. KO Disillusionment, re: Carmelo, NJN
    By iSaYughh in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 25, 2010, 12:33
  5. Carmelo isn't coming!!!!
    By NYKnuniversity in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 12, 2010, 11:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •