Rookie of the Year: Fields or Griffin?

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Many people believe Blake Griffin shouldn't count for this year's Rookie of the Year, mainly because he got to see what the game was about from the bench. He also was the first pick last season and got to practice with the team. I don't know.

One thing I do know is Landry Fields would be number 1 to win Rookie of the Year so far in this season. Landry Fields is averaging 10.4 points on 51.5 percent shooting and averaging over 7 rebounds a game. He is a fan favorite as the steal of the draft and also coincidentally wearing Lebron changed number 6, maybe a symbol of the real hero of NY.

Landry Fields for Rookie of the Year.:gony::gony::gony:

la2ny

Starter
I love Landry and all but it's hands down Blake lol.

Dudes beasting. Should be an all-star but is stuck on the dreaded Clips.He's averaging 21ppg and 12rpg I believe? That is rediculous!

Even if he watched he never actually played in serious meaningful games night in night out so it's still new.Another reason he gets more rep from me is he is returning from a major knee injury and dudes a highlight reel and throws his all in every game. No question 2 me

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Blake Griffin will and should win the award.

Fields would have a shot if it weren't for the fact that Griffin has so far shown himself to very much live up to the Karl Malone comparisons

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Griffin. The watching the game from the bench for a full season isn't really a big thing to consider since Fields had four years of college and Griffin had one.

I love Landry and all but it's hands down Blake lol.

Dudes beasting. Should be an all-star but is stuck on the dreaded Clips.He's averaging 21ppg and 12rpg I believe? That is rediculous!

Even if he watched he never actually played in serious meaningful games night in night out so it's still new.Another reason he gets more rep from me is he is returning from a major knee injury and dudes a highlight reel and throws his all in every game. No question 2 me

Yo. That Eddie Curry pic is off the hook. LMAO...

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
It's Blake Griffin hands down. That guy is going to be a monster. He'll be better than DH12 in a couple years. The numbers this guy is putting up is unreal.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I love fields but Griffen gets it without a doubt. He will be something special for years to come. He reminds me alot of Karl Malone game with STAT's explosivness. Once he gets a better team and coaching around him he will be the premire star of the league.

petescud

Starter
I like Fields but Griffin is a BEAST........Remember him abusing us with his inside game a few weeks ago......

la2ny

Starter
22 points 10 rebounds 7 assists 1 steal

24 points 18 rebounds 2 assists 2 steals

Blakes last 2 games lol