Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks

Where will you watch the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah it does but good teams lose against bad ones all the time...the Lakers have had a few embarrassing losses this year, it happens. No team is ever ALWAYS on its game, every team has bad games, and so on.

As long as we win the games that matter.

la2ny

Starter
Yeah it does but good teams lose against bad ones all the time...the Lakers have had a few embarrassing losses this year, it happens. No team is ever ALWAYS on its game, every team has bad games, and so on.

As long as we win the games that matter.
I guess the only difference is the Lakers actually do it on purpose when the Knicks can't afford to.

la2ny

Starter
was I the only one that noticed Amar'e and Ray looked a little gassed towards the end. Like barely making it 2 the half court line w/o stopping to walk

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sick game thread!!! I saw the Knicks play something I haven't seen in years: defense. Good to see it back. Our boys threw a block party. Loved seeing D. Rose get packed by Wil. All around nice game, but the defense carried the day.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Anyone else notice a little nasty streak, with the Knicks, especially Chandler? That's what you need: confidence!