Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks

Where will you watch the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
Wish that idiot from Chicago was still on the forum so we could ether his sorry ass.

Great win by the Knicks, all the starters had a good game.

CoolClyde

D'fense!

this game was won on DEE! Merry Holiday Cheer to all KO posters:
kiyadude, iSaYo, Redd, thrillion, mafria, MetroT, LocoOchos,rononononino, all Starburylovers, Rudy, JimKCchieftain, Paul135555, jpz18, knicksin90, knicks2lyfe, knickswillrock, newny, htg, plunder, scribbly, smokey, lj5ptplayer, okblack, abcde, disprince, la2dy, etc.
Santa Claus.gif

Red

TYPE-A
Merry Christmas

Beat another top team... not to mention was close against BOS 2x's

Held'em to under 100

Dropped over 100 on one of the top defensive teams in the league. Another solid win.

Where 1-2 pieces away from being trouble.

NYK09

Rookie
Knicks 103 Bulls 95

Phenomenal win for the Knicks. I said at halftime that in order to win this game they were going to half to play defense and rebound better inside, and they sure did. They held the Bulls to just 41 second half points, including just 12 in the fourth quarter. They forced Chicago into committing 20 turnovers, and hounded Derrick Rose in the second half. One major stat that has stuck out this year for the Knicks is their blocked shots. They are second in the NBA in blocks per game, and blocked 10 shots tonight, 6 of which came from Amare Stoudemire.

The Knicks got balance from their starting 5 as every starter was in double figures, as well as Raymond Felton, Amare Stoudemire, Landry Fields and Wilson Chandler all recording double doubles. Raymond Felton came up with big plays offensively and defensively down the stretch, as him and Amare recorded their 15th, and 16th double doubles of the year, respectively. Although Chandler was forced to sit in the first half because of foul trouble he still managed to finish with 15 points and 10 rebounds. Landry Fields finished with 14 points and 11 rebounds, including an impressive three point play following up a missed free throw from Stoudemire in the third quarter. Danilo Gallinari had an excellent third quarter, knocking down all three of his three's in that quarter, to finish with 15 points.

This was a very important game for the Knicks because of their upcoming schedule. Three of their next four games include Miami, Orlando, and San Antonio, so winning these last two games definitely gives them some confidence moving forward. We all knew the Knicks could score, but it just goes to show you how much better they could be if they play defense the way that they did in that fourth quarter. I'm very happy about the win, but lets go and BEAT THE HEAT. Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

iSaYughh

Starter
^^^^ Indeed that shit x1000.

A merry Xmas to all KO broheems! Real tight win by our Knicks. Pretty much every starter impressed. Today was the day I officially got my woman to be a NYK fan, too. She thinks STAT deserves Kim Kardashian. :smokin:

Great game thread, and CoolClyde's Herman Munster pic comparison is sig worthy.

Gallo -- efficient low volume shooting and solid D. Most impressive? A few of his slashes that were prolly the most aggressive/creative I've seen all season. He didn't finish on them all (Kurt T actually guarded them nicely, and they were very difficult plays to create), but this an impressive game. His performance was "20ppg esque", and if he can make his 15pt games games like THIS....Hallejula.

STAT brought the usual Christmas cheer by making those Chicago jibronies NY's bitches.

Felton and Chandler and Fields -- typically effective and versatile.

Douglas played real nicely, too. He made a vintage D-Rose type drive and inside finish at one point that shows why you wanna try to keep him.

:gony:

petescud

Starter
Watched most of this game. Great contributions by everyone. I especially enjoyed Chandler and Amar'e fighting each other for the block under the basket in the 4th (I think it was either Rose or Boozer).....

Great Christmas Gift for us....Thanks guys

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
although the bulls couldn't buy a basket we still played really good D. i love the way weve played on that end the past 2 games. STAT 6 BLOCKS :smokin::smokin::smokin: beast!!. were showing that we could play D AND still play our style on the offensive end. thats what i like to see. hopefully we could continue to play at this level. i swear we get better by the game.

Fields is becoming one of my favorite players, we better not trade him or else ima be tight!

merry christmas people enjoy, up next? beat the heat

GeseStark

Benchwarmer
although the bulls couldn't buy a basket we still played really good D. i love the way weve played on that end the past 2 games. STAT 6 BLOCKS :smokin::smokin::smokin: beast!!. were showing that we could play D AND still play our style on the offensive end. thats what i like to see. hopefully we could continue to play at this level. i swear we get better by the game.

Fields is becoming one of my favorite players, we better not trade him or else ima be tight!

merry christmas people enjoy, up next? beat the heat

Yes, That is what I was thinking about "The heat"...I Haven't Stop thinking about them since that embarassing 2nd half we gave them. And lebron laughing his was to a triple double. The knicks have to show up..Heck I don't even care if they lose to the magic if they win against The heat..well actually I do. But I just don't like the heat..:couto:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
AMAZING game.

Tough defense is what separated us this game from the rest. Holding a talented Bulls squad to under 100 points is no small feat.

IMO that's what makes our team that much better...the fact that we can not only SHARE THE BALL (5 starters in double figures, almost everyone in our rotation can score pretty well) but also play GOOD DEFENSE when we have to while still running our style (great job by the team on the fast breaks).

The Knicks are BACK

mafra

Legend
A complete game in a way, despite a lot of sloppiness and spotty play early on. Defense was fantastic. CHI came into the game on like a 9-1 stretch.... and they wanted to run, yet we ran them out of the building.

Felton-STAT-Fields were terrific. Douglas-Turiaf-Williams gave us something off the bench and Chandler-Gallo played well in the 2nd half.

We've beaten CHI twice, but were fortunate not to have to contend with BOOZER & NOAH. We missed Carlos the first game, and Noah this time.

Both of those 2 together, with a healthy Gibson, along with Rose-Korver-Deng will certainly be tought for us if we face CHI in the playoffs.

But at 18-12, and winning 2 in a row at home following that clunker in CLE.... WOW.

Since this brutal run of "tough" games kicked off.... NYK are 3-3. Just like what we hoped for.... keep tredding water, go .500 and stay alive. That run out us in a position where that would be all we needed.... and here we are!

Let's keep it up. EVERY win is a plus.

This team should be looking at the 4-6 playoff spot now.... 45-50 wins?

It's getting near that time.... TRADE TIME.

Walsh will improve this team and bring in help AND this team will get better every game as they get more comfortable playing with one another, and the kids gain more confidence that comes with experience.

KingCharles34

All Star
this game was won on DEE! Merry Holiday Cheer to all KO posters:
kiyadude, iSaYo, Redd, thrillion, mafria, MetroT, LocoOchos,rononononino, all Starburylovers, Rudy, JimKCchieftain, Paul135555, jpz18, knicksin90, knicks2lyfe, knickswillrock, newny, htg, plunder, scribbly, smokey, lj5ptplayer, okblack, abcde, disprince, la2dy, etc.
Santa Claus.gif

lol @ some of these names :lol: