I want jared jefferies

So do you think we can trade anthony randolph, , currys exp contract to houston for a 1st rd pick ans jared jefferies

use the first rnd pick and chandler and douglas to den for melo and anthony carter.

then we can have

felton
fields
melo
gallo
amare

with
Turiaf
S williams
Carter
Jefferies

to round out the bench

it essentially is no diff than trading chandler for melo

and we get a vet back up pg who has played big games in the west for the nuggets in carter.

a player in jefferies who knows our system, and can guard 5 positions off the bench

and we get melo

and dont lose our core.

what do you think ?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
His weakness on the offensive end is a big factor. He'd have to hardly ever try to shoot. Also I rather develop Randolph over getting Jeffries. We could probably could get a lot more than Jeffries in a Randolph trade.

His weakness on the offensive end is a big factor. He'd have to hardly ever try to shoot. Also I rather develop Randolph over getting Jeffries. We could probably could get a lot than Jeffries in a Randolph trade.

its all to get melo, with the realization that jefferies contract is up at the end of the year.

I personally feel that jefferies would bring the same off the bench as turiaf. Turiaf has no offense, neither does jefferies, but in this system, I remember jefferies having some games where he was getting layup after layup because he was always open.

but you have to remember, if taking him, to get a first round pick, to go after melo is necessary, you do it.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
its all to get melo, with the realization that jefferies contract is up at the end of the year.

I personally feel that jefferies would bring the same off the bench as turiaf. Turiaf has no offense, neither does jefferies, but in this system, I remember jefferies having some games where he was getting layup after layup because he was always open.

but you have to remember, if taking him, to get a first round pick, to go after melo is necessary, you do it.
Maybe, since his contract is up after this season, but I'd have to see the other options. I feel we could get a better trade.

yeah yeah yeah we have all seen the video, but realistically, jefferies was forced to play a role on this team he never should have, which was taking alot of shots, and having the ball in his hands way too often. With our current roster make up, he would be able to go back to what he did on those washington wizards playoff teams, play defense, block shots, and guard several positions for 15-20 mins a game, and give breathers to our progressively wearing down starters.

And if it gets us melo, why cry.

and his contract is deadddd after this year

which means if he helps we can resign him for

zilch

and if hes bad, hes gone.

its a win win

KingCharles34

All Star
So do you think we can trade anthony randolph, , currys exp contract to houston for a 1st rd pick ans jared jefferies

use the first rnd pick and chandler and douglas to den for melo and anthony carter.

then we can have

felton
fields
melo
gallo
amare

with
Turiaf
S williams
Carter
Jefferies

to round out the bench

it essentially is no diff than trading chandler for melo

and we get a vet back up pg who has played big games in the west for the nuggets in carter.

a player in jefferies who knows our system, and can guard 5 positions off the bench

and we get melo

and dont lose our core.

what do you think ?

say breh, Its Christmas and you should get what you want. Unfortunately I have no way of gettin Jared Jeffries on the Knicks for you. But I'll tell you what I can do, I have a special Christmas star on top of my Christmas tree. Its only one star, but Im gonna give it to you and your thread. Merry Christmas breh

petescud

Starter
That poor girl will always be known to us as the JJ Basher...and she's sooooo cute. Anyway, Eat shit and Die, I don't want JJ. We need a Ron Artest type guy to lock down LBJ from having his way with us....or any other superstar. We have nice defenders, but no "Game Over" defensive player

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
say breh, Its Christmas and you should get what you want. Unfortunately I have no way of gettin Jared Jeffries on the Knicks for you. But I'll tell you what I can do, I have a special Christmas star on top of my Christmas tree. Its only one star, but Im gonna give it to you and your thread. Merry Christmas breh

LOLLLLLLLL

LeFlume

All Star
When I saw the topic I thought this thread must be four years old, or the thread starter is working for Bronx Zoo..

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
If you think for one second, no one tenth of a second, that our coach wants JJ back on the team your mad.

He has no offensive capabilities. He is an SSOL cancer.

This thread should = 3 day ban.

If you think for one second, no one tenth of a second, that our coach wants JJ back on the team your mad.

He has no offensive capabilities. He is an SSOL cancer.

This thread should = 3 day ban.

what is sad about every ones negative responses

is that you didnt understand the whole premise of the thread

I want JJ because it will give us a first rnd pick to get MELO

with out giving up alot

and JJ can be moderately serviceable

the really pathetic thing is the non basketball schooled fools who post on this site, commented on my thread as if I claimed JJ to be the change we have been waiting for

to re emphasize my point

I want JJ and a 1st rnd pick

so we can get

MELLLLLOOOOOO

dummies

You are the ones over booking JJ's talent level

all I Said was he can do certain things off the bench for us that will help us defensively

I love how every one comes crying over mike D and ssol

saying

"omg we have no defenders blah blah blah "

then when I suggest utilizing JJ as a defender

to get melo

every one

loses their freaking mindddddds

so come on

get over it listen to what im saying
and understand clearly

I am not blowing up JJ to be a savior

just saying

I WANT HIM

to get

MELO

and I think it will happen.

iSaYughh

Starter
I dont think shes as hot as some of u say she is but theres something about her that gives me instant wood....im not sure what, but Id really love to pound her p*ssy and make her scream until she passes out :sperm:

Lollllll wordup :beer: let's hope she's a team player.

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
The most hilarious thing is that the chick was on the forum last year and saw a bunch of posts that involved her getting ****ed/gangbanged/etc. lol.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
what is sad about every ones negative responses

is that you didnt understand the whole premise of the thread

I want JJ because it will give us a first rnd pick to get MELO

with out giving up alot

and JJ can be moderately serviceable

the really pathetic thing is the non basketball schooled fools who post on this site, commented on my thread as if I claimed JJ to be the change we have been waiting for

to re emphasize my point

I want JJ and a 1st rnd pick

so we can get

MELLLLLOOOOOO

dummies

You are the ones over booking JJ's talent level

all I Said was he can do certain things off the bench for us that will help us defensively

I love how every one comes crying over mike D and ssol

saying

"omg we have no defenders blah blah blah "

then when I suggest utilizing JJ as a defender

to get melo

every one

loses their freaking mindddddds

so come on

get over it listen to what im saying
and understand clearly

I am not blowing up JJ to be a savior

just saying

I WANT HIM

to get

MELO

and I think it will happen.

My bad DFDH.. It was a little late responded. Sry bro..