N.Y. KNICKS vs. MIAMI CLIT 12-28-10 @ 7:30 PM

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
it was sarcasm but i guess i'll keep the karma rolling...

Amar'e the best big since Kareem

awww laundry :(

I kno..I was trying acknowledge how quickly we went from being down 4, to being down 3. But u got your post in before I did. I'm on my phone now so i$m lagging a bit.

elcol

Rotation player
man that was tough, great come back by the knicks but this just shows we are a team to beat we put miami on the edge for a bit.

la2ny

Starter
I wasn't expecting a win so it doesn't hurt as much, but the way this game started and then it went downhill faster than a fat bit*h wit no brakes. I can deal with it

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I can't even be that disappointed. I kinda expected the L. Miami just has too much going for them. They have two players that are better than anyone on our team-- shit almost every team. They will win a title eventually. Miami is this eras Chicago Bulls. We're a good team, but that's all.

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
I can't even be that disappointed. I kinda expected the L. Miami just has too much going for them. They have two players that are better than anyone on our team. They will win a title eventually. We're a good team, but that's all.

I want Lebuhon to never win a ring.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
We've known this for a while now and this game proves it. We need another big and another scorer (Varejao + Mayo). We can beat these guys if we are able to control the boards and hit a few more 3's.

We're close. Not quite there yet, but close.

**** man at least we fought till the end....if miami stays healthy they can win the title..horrible officiating in this game btw..we'll get Orlando

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Proud

Right now it's just not possible for us to beat the Miami Hate. I mean, they outrebounded us, they have 3 unguardable players, a very good defense and more lenght. But we still had a chance to win that game from the heart. We must be proud of this team. It's 4 am here in Barcelona and i'm happy to have been stayed awake to see this game. The Knicks are for real this year. Given where do we come from this is priceless.

We've known this for a while now and this game proves it. We need another big and another scorer (Varejao + Mayo). We can beat these guys if we are able to control the boards and hit a few more 3's.

We're close. Not quite there yet, but close.

Thank you all these guys screaming for Melo C'mon son is he going to stop legit 7' footers or are we gonna have to play with an even smaller lineup when we give up Gallo and Chandler.

I say we need a backup Pg more than Mayo. I say Sessions' he is a big guard who will take minutes away from Felton for him to rest. Also we can play him with Douglas in the second unit so we have a great passer to set up the bench guys.