Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: For those of us who wanted Lance Stephenson instead of Fields...

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    9

    Default For those of us who wanted Lance Stephenson instead of Fields...

    Let's admit it - we were morons.

    BORN READY hasn't even played in an NBA game yet. Furthermore he got arrested during the summer for being a scumbag and pushed his girlfriend down a flight of stairs.

    So...yeah...how about that?

  2. #2
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I didn't want either of them lol. I love how Fields is proving us all wrong. Really want to see that guy in orange and blue for a long time.

  3. #3
    Superstar NicksKnicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Birstall, England
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    fields reminds me of charlie ward for some reason!

  4. #4
    Member serendipity10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    near the lincoln tunnel in Union City, NJ staying close to MSG
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I didn't think much of the whole draft class except for Wall. I thought Greivis Vasquez would have been available, and thought it it would be a good pick. Don't know why i thought he would be available, got picked 28 instead of 38.

    Fields didn't look bad but I was still skeptical, Fields is no longer a question mark and now becoming a fan favorite. I definitely didn't like Rautins (mostly because he's just a shooter), and wondered why we picked him up, especially before Fields.

    But if Fields can make something of himself so can Rautins. One thing I do like about Rautins is his tattoos. 0:21

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    listen to the boos when Fields is drafted. What did we know. 1:34

  5. #5
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    bump this...

  6. #6
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    A player's potential will always be greater than everything else ...

  7. #7
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by KING~POETIQ
    A player's potential will always be greater than everything else ...
    If you were a GM, I would have traded you Stromile Swift and Kwame Brown.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KING~POETIQ
    A player's potential will always be greater than everything else ...
    Yeah so you want Tim Thomas back?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by serendipity10
    I didn't think much of the whole draft class except for Wall. I thought Greivis Vasquez would have been available, and thought it it would be a good pick. Don't know why i thought he would be available, got picked 28 instead of 38.

    Fields didn't look bad but I was still skeptical, Fields is no longer a question mark and now becoming a fan favorite. I definitely didn't like Rautins (mostly because he's just a shooter), and wondered why we picked him up, especially before Fields.

    But if Fields can make something of himself so can Rautins. One thing I do like about Rautins is his tattoos. 0:21

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    listen to the boos when Fields is drafted. What did we know. 1:34

    I am soo glad we didn't get Vasquez. I go to Maryland and I can tell you he is definitely NOT an NBA player. He way too laterally slow to for a Guard and is a turnover machine. He has no discipline when he plays.

  10. #10
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by iJoe
    If you were a GM, I would have traded you Stromile Swift and Kwame Brown.
    I was merely stating a fact of all NBA drafts .. but you're too stupid to know that.

    Oh and thanks for the neg. rep on the other thread, I appreciate the hate keep it coming ass-hole

  11. #11
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Yeah so you want Tim Thomas back?
    No, not really .. I was just stating a fact .. in the draft, most Gm's consider potential above everything else .. tim thomas is actually a great example of that.

Similar Threads

  1. Fields A Lock In At 2.
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2010, 18:14
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: Jul 19, 2010, 19:05
  3. Lance Stephenson 21-point Summer League Debut
    By mafra in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2010, 15:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •