Thread: Vote STAT Now and often...or else

Exclamation Vote STAT Now and often...or else

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The first returns are in.

If ya'll dont vote for STAT, the East starters will be mostly heat and celitcs. except Howard at C.

You can vote once a day online (25X) and as many times when you go to a game.

Get STAT in the starting lineup.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

people are ****ing retard i swear i understand the howard, wade and james votes as they are arguably the best at their positions( except kobes better then wade ) But garnett? he's an injury away from retiring, he's old and has been playing pretty good ( not allstar level though ) especially with STAT going bizerk he's on a planet by himself right now. and as for Rondo, are you ****ing serious???? he has no offensive games and is ***** to take shots, and sure he's averaging 15 assists a game but 4+ turnovers?? he's not all that rondo seems borderline allstar to me. Rose should get the nod and Felton is even playing better then Rondo.

smfh

word.. I think Rondo is the most overrated PG in the league.. Id rather have felton. Felton was going bananas last night while Rondo trying to get more assists to pad his stats passing when he can hit an easy layup

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    people are ****ing retard i swear i understand the howard, wade and james votes as they are arguably the best at their positions( except kobes better then wade ) But garnett? he's an injury away from retiring, he's old and has been playing pretty good ( not allstar level though ) especially with STAT going bizerk he's on a planet by himself right now. and as for Rondo, are you ****ing serious???? he has no offensive games and is ***** to take shots, and sure he's averaging 15 assists a game but 4+ turnovers?? he's not all that rondo seems borderline allstar to me. Rose should get the nod and Felton is even playing better then Rondo.

smfh
    I know celitcis got the best record in the east but STAT is the best PF/C right now and should be leading Garnett and Felton is playing better all around than Rondo. Fans around the league are gonna have to show some F***ing Respect.

We still got alot of proving to do I guess especially since the last 10 years have been a terrible...

you can also vote from your phone, just text Stoudemire to 69622 (MYNBA)
    Last edited by NY_Swagger; Dec 16, 2010 at 20:46.

This is why fans shouldn't be voting. There are so many morons out there that know **** about basketball, and follow the herd. Unbelievable. STAT deserves the start, but the ASG's become a joke, so if he doesn't crack the 5, everyone knows what a crock it is.

If anything, we have to vote for Captain Ray! STAT's gonna get his. Ray will be overlooked because of the same dip****s that vote for the poster boys of the NBA.

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE

smfh
    c/s everything you said

as of right now theres not a player in the east better then Amare, you could argue hes been the best player in the NBA. And this old faggit garknee injury is ahead of him? **** outta here bumston fans rondo sucks too. Hes the most overrated player in the nba, nobody even guards him when he has the ball and hes more then 12 ft away from the hoop. He cant hit free throws, Rose and felton are both better then him.

When you vote make sure you vote Amare and Gallo at the forward.

Vote Felton and some bum that you know no one else will vote for as the other guard.

This way we are not giving Rondo or Wade or whoever else is competition vote wise for Felton an edge.

Added a nice reminder at the top that will be there until the voting is over, this way nobody will forget to do its thing.

bump. love the reminder rady