Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Magic 12/30 7:00 pm

4 of 5 Amare fouls were bullsh*t. It's hard to beat Orlando when their 6th man is the ref.

We need to keep this god damn team out of the paint and then run some sustainable offense.

There isn't much we can do about Dwight, but cutters making the extra pass is putting a bit of pressure on us....like a little kid sitting on a bench bending over to tie his shoe, only to get sat on by a fat person.

Yea...it's bad.

Three things:

1) Why the **** didn't we foul as opposed to letting the Magic run the clock and then get an offensive rebound....give some sort of impression of trying to scratch out a win (even if it's not looking good.)

2) STAT needs help. And it's not solely on the boards and in the paint. He needs some of the attention put on someone else, and even with Will the Thrill Killing at Will, the D still paid more attention to Amar'e than anyone else.

3) Gallo needs to figure out a way to "turn it on" for 48 mins, this stop and start bull**** needs to end. It's year 3...he envisions himself as a Dirk type player but Dirk was averaging what...21 and 9 in his 3rd year in the NBA?

I'm not saying he is a Dirk, or will be one...but don't make comparisons because the dude is also tall, white, and from europe. 21 and 9 in year 3 is a far cry from Houdini's mystical disappearing act.

i just rewarded some dude with a ban and some of you guys seem to wanna follow. keep the insults to yourselves.

Thumbs up

Good job Rady.

I just hope you banned the right dude. Welcometonyc prolly just felt really offended, as did I. Geestark should not be allowed back.

Default Rebound

They keep outrebounding us time and time again. You only have to take a look at the game stats. Our field goal percentage equal or best than theirs, same with assists, same with steals and turnovers... But 15 rebounds less. Second chances, easy points in the paint, desperation fouls. We're bleeding here.

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Good job Rady.

I just hope you banned the right dude. Welcometonyc prolly just felt really offended, as did I. Geestark should not be allowed back.
    yeah jus offended my fault rad.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    Three things:

1) Why the **** didn't we foul as opposed to letting the Magic run the clock and then get an offensive rebound....give some sort of impression of trying to scratch out a win (even if it's not looking good.)

2) STAT needs help. And it's not solely on the boards and in the paint. He needs some of the attention put on someone else, and even with Will the Thrill Killing at Will, the D still paid more attention to Amar'e than anyone else.

3) Gallo needs to figure out a way to "turn it on" for 48 mins, this stop and start bull**** needs to end. It's year 3...he envisions himself as a Dirk type player but Dirk was averaging what...21 and 9 in his 3rd year in the NBA?

I'm not saying he is a Dirk, or will be one...but don't make comparisons because the dude is also tall, white, and from europe. 21 and 9 in year 3 is a far cry from Houdini's mystical disappearing act.
    Yep..

Gallo REALLY needs to step it and play more like a big; clean the glass, put his body on people and kick some ass in the paint.

He can be an annoying pest when he wants to play physical. He needs to consistently be that way out there. Amare needs some help..

I didn't say anything wrong..You're making comments saying I'm a racist when I am not and black...when I am
    and putting youtube comments.

I didn't call anyone here a nasty term..but you all go out your way to come down at me,because i'm upset about my team losing if you want to banned me fine..But why are you allowing someone that says..The n word here too.

Don't worry than I have alot of people that enjoy my opinions. and know when I'm joking..But to call me a racist and say that I am not black..Is even more offensive, just because i don't like charles barkley making fun of the knicks and I find it upsetting.

So with that said fine..you want to put me off the boards for something so petty while other people here have made worse comments on here .Than okay. Good luck to you rono for starting this .

Originally Posted by GeseStark
    I didn't say anything wrong..You're making comments saying I'm a racist when I am black...And than sayying i'm not and putting youtube comments.

I didn't call anyone here a nasty term..but you all go out your way to come down at me,because i'm upset about my team losing if you want to banned me fine..But why are you allowing someone that says..The n word here too.

Don't worry than I have alot of people that enjoy my opinions. and know when I'm joking..But to call me a racist and say that I am not black..Is even more offensive, just because i don't like charles barkley making fun of the knicks and I find it upsetting.

So with that said fine..you want to put me off the boards for something so petty while other people here have made worse comments on here .Than okay. Good luck to you rono for starting this .
    Ok so you're black.. But what kinda black person calls other black people an offensive racial slur like jiggaboo? Especially on a forum when it can be so easily misinterpreted? Check yourself Gesestark.

lmaooooooooo

You can call me white trash or redneck if you want. All this racial arguments are pointless.

Ok so you're black.. But what kinda black person calls other black people an offensive racial slur like jiggaboo? Especially on a forum when it can be so easily misinterpreted? Check yourself Gesestark.
    Because it dosen't bother me..Look whatever ,Take however you want to take it.
    It's like the other one said it pointless..and petty to take something so out of context..and I don't know why your friend is laughing..Because it ain't funny.

I'm out of here.where people have a sense of humor and could express emotions without getting the 3rd degree. I think you need to check yourself and stop taking everything so seriously this is a knick forum not a politically correct forum.
    I have no problem with people joking, because I know when it's a joke.And you were out of line by calling me out like that, and having your friends tag along smh.

Peace.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by GeseStark
    Because it dosen't bother me..Look whatever ,Take however you want to take it.
    It's like the other one said it pointless..and petty to take something so out of context..and I don't know why your friend is laughing..Because it ain't funny.

I'm out of here.where people have a sense of humor and could express emotions without getting the 3rd degree. I think you need to check yourself and stop taking everything so seriously this is a knick forum not a politically correct forum.
    I have no problem with people joking, because I know when it's a joke.And you were out of line by calling me out like that, and having your friends tag along smh.

Peace.
    You fail to understand the truth in my words/ simple questions. You lack humility and the ability to admit when you've blundered. You sir are an idiot.

You fail to understand the truth in my words/ simple questions. You lack humility and the ability to admit when you've blundered. You sir are an idiot.
    lol..Man I saw What He wrote and as a black person it dosen't bother me man..

I thought that was FUUNY AS HELL..BARKLEY IS DUMB MAN. HE Black so we talk lke that from time to time..LMAO
    It's aaaight..You don't need to be calling anyone out man..Boy was just expressing his anger on charles ..SO DROP IT MAN. And let's talk Basketball.
    You juuz call someone an idiot.. So you not being Cool either.
    ANywayz The knicks man..We have problems. You can't Denied That much. lol
    Last edited by johnnyrose; Dec 31, 2010 at 00:07.