Jerome Jordan Checks In

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Young center Jerome Jordan, who was acquired from Milwaukee and is currently playing in Europe, visited the Knicks yesterday. His club is on holiday break. Walsh is excited about Jordan's progress and said he can only hope Jordan emulates what one of his former Pacers -- Antonio Davis -- did by going to Europe. "He's getting a lot of coaching," Walsh said. "He's maturing. They just let the other center go. Jerome got 23 points in his last game."

jordanin250sl.jpg

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/fel_good_story_bNxkNTbEHDaZupfalhWsrK#ixzz19ve2H1nc

Hurry it along, JJ.

Wish we still had Hill He has shown flashes to be a great young Amare with his athleticism and great Mid range also he has been playing defense and looks like he has increased his I.Q. I think he would have been a great prospect under Amare.

legend33

Rookie
the knicks need to fix the fkn culture about here first...

get danonti OUTTA HERE NOW! Bring in a tough defensive minded coach, let Amare put bodies on the floor. I frankly don't give a SHIYT if he gets a ton of technicals and fouls out....as long as we bring back that NLR culture, b/c Knick fans LOVE hard nosed teams... that's a FACT...

Hey there's no reason why we can't play solid defense in here.....we did it in '99 while being a fastbreak team anyway.....

Oh right, BRING BACK JVG! lols

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Wish we still had Hill He has shown flashes to be a great young Amare with his athleticism and great Mid range also he has been playing defense and looks like he has increased his I.Q. I think he would have been a great prospect under Amare.

Couldn't agree more!! Hill is underrated. I believe he would flourish with the Knicks right now. Also, he is a solid rebounder. I could see him giving us 6.5-8 rpg in 20-25 mpg

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Indeed Hill is playing well...I always thought he was going to be good too, and IMO the worst part of the Jeffries trade was giving him up...

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer

If Randolph isn't getting play time then what makes you think Hill would?

moneyg

Starter
Indeed Hill is playing well...I always thought he was going to be good too, and IMO the worst part of the Jeffries trade was giving him up...

im sure last year any of us would of traded hill for AR straightup...and would have thought we got a steal..LMAO

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LET's GO!! this dude is real promising if he could provide us with 25 minutes and a solid defensive game and good rebounding/shot blocking we could NOT need to pursue a C he could be our answer at worst, he would be a great backup very hyped hope we could call em up around march or so

Wargames

Starter
I forgot about JJ after the summer league but yeah if he is improving this explains why we may not have made a trade for a big guy even though everyone knows we need one. We can probably get away with getting a backup PG for a second round and keep all our "assets" for a few major moves (Melo, Mayo, or Iggy) near the trade deadline if we want to.

I hate this saying because it gets used to much but.....

Donnie is "playing Chess not checkers"