Stern Needs To Leave NOW - His Wussy Brand of Ball SUCKS!

legend33

Rookie
Only reason we've had rivals and what not is b/c of that hate between teams, which is why I LOVE Amare....He puts bodies on the floor recently...

'Member that block on Rose that put his ASS on the floor? I LOVED THAT.

'Mare doesnt take SHIYT FROM ANYONE....I love it..

Bring in Reggie Evans, christ....I don't even care if we're not yet a championship team...

I want fierce basketball BACK.... Hey are there any willing "mechanics" around here? lols...

we could take out dantoni AND stern in one shot no?

lols....im kidding of course, but still....

Yeah, They are taking the fun out of sports. I'm just glad the refs recinded one of Amare's Tec's.

How in the hell do you T-up Stat because he told Areans "get that stuff out of here"...

This aint ping pong at the old folks home...wtf!

They are killing the game, soon they might start throwing T's at the fans.

Last edited:

legend33

Rookie
just a lil taste for ya new guys out there....THIS was fkn BASKETBALL....not this weak ass shiyt they have nowadays, last time I checked this was a players league..

LET THE DAMN PLAYERS PLAY! lols

only thing that will make me happy is once the refs are fined THEMSELVES for calling wussy ass techs...

ENJOY GUYS! lawls

BODIES.............TO..............THE FLOOR....

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Man, i was born in 1981 and if you think you've watched tough basketball you should check out european games in the '70s and '80s. Some of them were more similar to war than sport. Specially in greek, turkish and soviet courts. There was a player in Spain named Pinone famous for making fouls so hard that you couldn't even make the freethrows out of pain.

just a lil taste for ya new guys out there....THIS was fkn BASKETBALL....not this weak ass shiyt they have nowadays, last time I checked this was a players league..

only thing that will make me happy is once the refs are fined THEMSELVES for calling wussy ass techs...

ENJOY GUYS! lawls

Nice post , ahhhh the good old days :D

la2ny

Starter

ENJOY GUYS! lawls

I'm in tears looking at that. Thats what made me love basketball.

I miss the NBA On NBC, that was 1000000000x better than ABC or TNT

Madhatter9382

Benchwarmer
What pisses me off about Sterns NBA is the preferential treatment that star players receive. A good example of this was the first game the celtics played against the heat when Nate got a technical for literally doing nothing and then Lebron didn't when he was whining/complaining like a punk....

Nevermind that Jordan, much to the dismay of us Knick fans, was allowed to go the distance of the court on one dribble....