Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: curry, AR and Azzy for Zach and Tony Allen.. Memphis will look to save for Gasol..

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Toons
    zach dont play no defense.....damn yall memory is short.

as i stated.. this is a lateral move.. this can not hurt our team only help it.. if z bo doesnt work out.. we can simply cut him.. like we are going to do with curry if he can not be used in a trade before the deadline.

most of yall said amare and gallo played no defense too.... do you think amre is playing better defense than he did prior???

quoting sam cassel... " i knew i wasnt the greatest defensive player on the court, but i would wear down my opponent on the other end of the court"

at least z bo rebounds and gets to the foul line...

when amare sits where is our low post presence???

how does this make us a more worse team???

this is a low risk high reward move.. and i questioned anyones knowledge of basketball that disagree.

yall act like i said we should keep zach..im assuming u rather have curry then an able body than can play and score and rebound with the best of them...

so i guess your saying if you were the coach and z bo was on the team.. you wouldnt play him when amare sat because of what... he doent play great defense... you would be fired..better option than what we got in curry and AR clearly..

yall bugged out...

side note.. chandler is from the isaih era.. why dont we get rid of him too..

i knew this lil kid was an idiot, but this just seals the deal for me...

lmfaoz, zach? BWAHAHAHAHA.... We got the black isiah postin here guys.

I wouldnt touch that guy with yours kiddo. HORRIBLE idea, horribly posts, just HORRIBLE...

Zach is about the last thing you want EVER.... AND I MEAN EVER!

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by legend33

I wouldnt touch that guy with yours kiddo. HORRIBLE idea, horribly posts, just HORRIBLE...

its clear you have the brain the size of a pea.. u havent said one interesting on this forum other than cursing and callin names... its a shame you can not use logic and think outside of the box on how we can improve our team by giving away as little as possible...its clear your the childish kid.. i feel sorry for your parents..LMAO

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by legend33

oh and by the way.. i am black..Jamaican if u need to know...and i aint no lil kid..one thing i know for sure....ur limited mentally and didnt even read the entire thread.. if u need attention.. go streaking at the next basketball game..

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by moneyg
    its clear you have the brain the size of a pea.. u havent said one interesting on this forum other than cursing and callin names... its a shame you can not use logic and think outside of the box on how we can improve our team by giving away as little as possible...its clear your the childish kid.. i feel sorry for your parents..LMAO

I understand exactley what is going on here. We trade nothing for a player who has way more value right now than anyone you mentioned trading... Also Zach's contract rolls off the books at the end of the year...

Gives us another player that can draw double teams and knock down 10-20 ft jump shots...

Checkmate lol!!!!

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    I understand exactley what is going on here. We trade nothing for a player who has way more value right now than anyone you mentioned trading... Also Zach's contract rolls off the books at the end of the year...

Gives us another player that can draw double teams and knock down 10-20 ft jump shots...

Checkmate lol!!!!
    thanks homie...
    im wondering if this legend33 person is a 40 year old female from boston that cant find a man to have sex with

Veteran

I mean:

1. Z-Bo has an expiring contract
    2. Z-Bo has an expiring contract
    3. Z-Bo has an expiring contract

Therefore we can't really lose anything in the short term as long as we keep our assets...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    we can't really lose anything in the short term as long as we keep our assets...
    We can lose chemistry and ball movement. He is a black hole and I cannot see how Zach's style of play does fit into our offense.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

when amare's on the bench.. we lose scoring and our offense looks bad...i wouldnt care if the ball slowed down while he was on the bench and zach was in..

people say the same thing about melo.. but nobody would turn down a curry azzy and AR for melo would you???

so r u sayin that you would rather have curry , azzy and Ar spend the rest of the season on the bench.. or zach to come off the bench for Amare and gives us something??

and toney allen to join TD in the back court when felton and fields sits??

just answer the question.. its a simple as a yes or no...

heck,... im no big fan of zach either.. but this make sense in many ways

im shocked that all cant see.. but i know no matter what moves the knicks make as a team.. u cant please everyone....

Veteran

Originally Posted by pat
    We can lose chemistry and ball movement. He is a black hole and I cannot see how Zach's style of play does fit into our offense.
    Rebounding is something we desperately need.

not a chance... I wouldn't want Zach on this team again, ever

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Rebounding is something we desperately need.
    True, but you need to do something with the ball after you go the rebound and as far as that is concerned my impression is that he will hurt us in every other category (passing, speed, defense).

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by pat
    True, but you need to do something with the ball after you go the rebound and as far as that is concerned my impression is that he will hurt us in every other category (passing, speed, defense).
    Will he help or hurt us in rebounding and scoring in the post when Amare is on the bench?

Originally Posted by moneyg
    Will he help or hurt us in rebounding and scoring in the post when Amare is on the bench?
    Rebounding- and scoring-wise he might help us, at least as far as individual stats are concerned. I am not so sure about +/-. Also you don't acquire a player like Zach and only play him when STAT is on the bench. I don't have anything against him as a player. It's just that his style is better suited for a Larry-Brown type offense.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by pat
    Rebounding- and scoring-wise he might help us, at least as far as individual stats are concerned. I am not so sure about +/-. Also you don't acquire a player like Zach and only play him when STAT is on the bench. I don't have anything against him as a player. It's just that his style is better suited for a Larry-Brown type offense.

so when you say you dont aquire a player like zach to only play him when STAt is on the bench.. what do you mean.. zach has more value than that???

im sure we all thought AR's style was a better fit than Turiaf and now we rather have turiaf starting....so why cant it work with Z bo.... play STAT about 30 minutes a game and give Z bo around 18-20...

we were fallin in luv with rautins ..like we need outside shooters ....versus fields.. right...

we add dept and a rotation player without sacrificing the future for the 3 bumps on a log we have on the bench now...

im sure his plus minus is positive in memphis.. they wouldnt be half the team without him... and thats a fact