Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

Superstar

Great win thought it was weird watching both teams barely play defense till the 4th.

I think Popovich is gonna be screaming at his team in the locker room. Watch for a completely different game when the Knicks go play at the Spurs.

Wohoo!! great win guys. wilson had an awesome game,i wish he could be in the allstar game.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!

I had a feeling about this one...... a bad feeling!

WAY TO GO KNICKERBOCKERS -- Way to keep the Turnovers DOWN

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    We just beat the best team in the nba record wise. LETS GO
    upset city been calling it all day. Go Knicks!
    Much respect..You said you smelled an upset! You were right
    Finally to an Elite team. I wish this was on TnT..So I can hear Barkley's mouth .
    Yeah and without gallo..So are we better with him or without ! Because you can't trade chandler . His trade value keeps going up bro.

I heard the bulls fans saying ,They would like to trade for chandler.
    Dream on ! I don't think so .

I'm so happy bro, You don't understand right now.This is what I wanted to see..They still need to work on their Defense . But I'm happy.
    Last edited by johnnyrose; Jan 04, 2011 at 21:47.

Wilson is developing into a complete player. Great game.

no homo but i have a man crush on Chandler....this guy can play. When the **** did he get so good?

Good games from Amare and Felton as well, we were ballin tonight

Even without the big **** we still had game...usually with women that doesnt work, if u cant get your **** big then that b*tch is gonna get mad. It happened to me once

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    no homo but i have a man crush on Chandler....this guy can play. When the **** did he get so good?

Good games from Amare and Felton as well, we were ballin tonight

Even without the big **** we still had game...usually with women that doesnt work, if u cant get your **** big then that b*tch is gonna get mad. It happened to me once
    Lol dis ***** Crazy

Good win by the Knicks! I seriously thought they were going to struggle tonight but they really brought their A game.

Man crush...On chandler ? LMAO
    To eaches own Buddy, All I know is that this dude is being closely watch by other teams.

He is a Free Agent.This coming season I think .

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

DAMN! im hype cant believe we beat the spurs, i was at work during the game but i was following it. and what a win for us. everyone in the media was writing us off for a loss and we come out and win this one. and we controlled the tempo, making a notoriously half-court/defenisive minded team play our game and they just cant keep up with it. Chandler is blossoming into the all-star caliber player we all knew he could become. as the games pass and his consistency stays great and gets better the more i want to keep this dude. he's a NY player, complete and hustles ohh yea and he could ball. one more offseason( and a healthy offseason at that, plus playoff experience) he could come back as the most improved player( if he doesnt get it this year ). fellas were legit if there are any doubters still out there watch this game and you'll see were the real deal.

and of course our allstars( STAT and feltip) came through. loved when they took out the spurs "big 3" with 3 minutes left. wanna see what barkely says on this one, this hating ****

Amazing win, one of those that felt so good like the Christmas day against the Bulls. We beat the best team of the league so far and beat them well. Superb work from the Knicks keeping down the turnovers and finding open looks to the basket. We didn't need to rebound so much because of the good offense. Fields and Wilson stepping up in absence of Gallo. Chandler's winning me every day more. Amare MVPous like all the season. Felton returning to the level he lost in the last few games. Shawnie and TD giving quality minutes. Man, everyone played just great. Pop was mad with his team being uncappable to stop us.

This team has proved today that on a good day we can win everybody. Pringles also has proved that he'll keep burying AR and Mozgov all season long.

Out of euphoria i'm having a strange feeling right now. I can't wait for the playoffs. We have the heart and the chemistry to overcome and to be a serious underdogs in the East.

Crazy to see how many fans on facebook are coming out of the woodwork...people I know haven't watched a game since 2005 or before posting about the 'bockers! Damn the bandwagon fans hahaha!

Nice win tonight, I'm sure D'Antoni haters will press on about how we didn't stop them on defense (we didn't), but they (a good defensive team) could not stop us either. Nice game by Wilson.

If the team keeps winning without Gallo, I expect him out of here at the trade deadline.

did anyone see Pops after the game?...he was f*cking heated....no team has scored this many points in regulation on the Spurs in the Tim Duncan era

Damn NBA TV just ran down all the records that were broken in this game... we did work..

Pissed I missed it because of work but ****ing pleased that we got the win!

Originally Posted by World's Most
    did anyone see Pops after the game?...he was f*cking heated....no team has scored this many points in regulation on the Spurs in the Tim Duncan era
    Yeah that was Funny as hell!! I think he's even more upset that they have to go to boston right about now..And it might not be to pretty tomorrow
    But hey they a Good team, So who knows.

Now when do The Knicks face The Miami heat..I Can't stand that team !
    They don't even have sellouts There. And yet players keep flocking over there
    Because of the scenary. Give me an Effing break already.

With that weak a## schedule they got right now. And 3 superstars..They should be called "The Miami Cheats"