Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

Theres 2 things I'm worried about against this team:

1:Our dry spells can't be excessive. If it is then we are TOAST.

2:The speed of the game has to be up-tempo even at the end when SA tries to slow it up in the 4th. If we try to play half court against their size we're in deep ****akee.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    The Knicks have a shot at winning this game...despite Parker and Manu's resurgences, the Spurs defense isn't what it was back in 2007 or 2005 - if the Knicks push them hard, control the tempo, and make it into a full-court game whilst giving Turiaf enough minutes to negate Blair and Duncan...they could pull out the upset.

But Gese is right, we're not exactly favored for this one.
    Gese is so negative towards this team, such a herb.
    IM DEFINETLY feeling the upset, WE IN THE GARDEN.
    be a fan for once gesegeek.

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    So stick with your team and be positive ***** u sound mad corny. So u going to the game tonight telling everyone sitting around u "eh idk guys i feel were gonna get blown out or lose at the end" Like how do you sound????????
    If the knicks win tonight im quoting ur corny ass *****
    If anyone sounds corny is you, You sound so ghetto . If they win good than!
    I'm happy..You are so Dumb..bro Take some etiquette classes man.
    You got some serious issues. What no one could have an opinion now?
    I went to the miami heat game..And people where telling me That they thought the knicks couldn't win that game, but they still supported them.
    It's called being realistic..Do I want us to get to that level..Hell yes!
    But don't get all stupid and calling me names.
    You have zero class bro, for real. You make it sound like I'm the only one here..You have different posters saying to get rid of the coach and certain players, Yet you stay quiet about it. But when I say something you wanna act all silly Dumb..
    Idiot.

Originally Posted by GeseStark
    If anyone sounds corny is you, You sound so ghetto . If they win good than!
    I'm happy..You are so Dumb..bro Take some etiquette classes man.
    You got some serious issues. What no one could have an opinion now?
    I went to the miami heat game..And people where telling me That they thought the knicks couldn't win that game, but they still supported them.
    It's called being realistic..Do I want us to get to that level..Hell yes!
    But don't get all stupid and calling me names.
    You have zero class bro, for real.
    You need to learn some spelling yourself sir its "were".
    Im done talking to you, ur a cornball. Cheer for your team instead of being "Realistic". I cant wait for the knicks to win tonight and you be nowhere to be found.
    Herb of the year goes to. GeseGeek.
    This is a knick fan forums. Who wants to log on and read "we are gonna get blown out tonight"
    Such a herbbbbbbbbbbbb

Originally Posted by la2ny
    Theres 2 things I'm worried about against this team:

1:Our dry spells can't be excessive. If it is then we are TOAST.

2:The speed of the game has to be up-tempo even at the end when SA tries to slow it up in the 4th. If we try to play half court against their size we're in deep ****akee.
    agreed. i smell upset tho. we in the garden and i hope we run the floor all night and turiaf is going to be reeking havoc downlow.

Veteran

Luckily for us Tim Duncan isn't what he used to be...

Amar'e on the other hand is playing better than ever. Key matchup is gonna be in the backcourt...whether or not Felton can guard Parker and Fields can guard Ginobili...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Luckily for us Tim Duncan isn't what he used to be...

Amar'e on the other hand is playing better than ever. Key matchup is gonna be in the backcourt...whether or not Felton can guard Parker and Fields can guard Ginobili...
    yeah true im not worried about downlow at all as long as D'ant throws Turiaf in there for like 12-20..... I agree tho im worried about those Veterans making fields look like a rookie.... We'll see how it goes. Im saying upset and big game by Stat and Will the thrill and we run the court all night, run em back to San antonio lol.

Damnnnn What is it with this forum and fighting ?! I agree to squash a beef I had. with one Guy the other day. And that was that. You guyz here are def to sensitive if you Agree or don't agree with somethin it's a problem.
    It's like Gese are whateva he call himself, said to eaches own, We all are rooting for the same Teamz. Am I right, or what ?

Maybe he's afraid about the team being blown out and dosen't wanna see that. A person could say whateva they want. I have a few Forums where it's mad cool. And we sure don't get outta control with our emotions. Letz cheer for the team.. And we do have to recognize that the spurs are a real good team. No matter if we in the garden or not .

I hope we pull an upset tho..But ain't really countin on it..with galli out.
    That's all. But sure as hell hope we pull an upset !! Hell yeah, We need to beat an Elite team for once.
    Last edited by johnnyrose; Jan 04, 2011 at 15:28.

I feel better about Wilson Chandler guarding Richard Jefferson than Gallo.

Originally Posted by johnnyrose
    Damnnnn What is it with this forum and fighting ?! I agree to squash a beef I had. with one Guy the other day. And that was that. You guyz here are def to sensitive if you Agree or don't agree with somethin it's a problem.
    It's like Gese are whateva he call himself, said to eaches own, We all are rooting for the same Teamz. I'm I right, or what ?

Maybe he's afraid about the team being blown out and dosen't wanna see that. A person could say whateva they want. I have a few Forums where it's mad cool. And we sure don't get outta control with our emotions. Letz cheer for the team.. And we do have to recognize that the spurs are a real good team. No matter if we in the garden or not .

I hope we pull an upset tho..But ain't really countin on it..with galli out.
    That's all. But sure as hell hope we pull an upset !! Hell yeah, We need to beat an Elite team for once.
    U know what it is? People are soft and sensitive on here. I understand we are all rooting for the same team. But im tired of hearing geesgeek talk negative about this team. F*ck being "realistic" be a fan. Go knicks!

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    I feel better about Wilson Chandler guarding Richard Jefferson than Gallo.
    Im not worried about Rich Jeff, and yes i feel more comfortable with that matchup also. I think Manu might expose and have a field day on Fields.

Veteran

Yeah.

Felton - Parker and Fields - Manu are going to be the tough ones.

I'm not that worried about Duncan, Amar'e generally plays pretty well against him and the Duncan that beat Stoudemire in the playoffs isn't around anymore, it's a different Duncan. I'm more worried about Parker and Manu getting into the paint and lighting us up for 30 points each.

Let's stop them. Given that the Spurs are an older team than they used to be, less athletic, and probably less able to control the tempo of the game than the 2007 Spurs, this one will be to our advantage if we can just run the hell out of them. Felton's speed will be key in this one

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Im not worried about Rich Jeff, and yes i feel more comfortable with that matchup also. I think Manu might expose and have a field day on Fields.
    I get you bro, But You can't call a person names because they don't feel all that confident about this team as you do..We are Improving, No Doubt about it.
    But If you can make a trade for this team to get better . Pull The Trigger!
    I'm hoping By 2012 This team will be one not to reckon with !

That will be my hopes..I can't stand hearing about the Damn miami heat no more.
    They Make me sick !

Sorry quoted the wrong message, But you get me..It's all good. Go Knicks!

Superstar

Meh... I have a feeling this game is gonna be decided on how well the Knicks shoot the 3 ball.

If felt, chandler, fields, and douglas are hitting their shots, the inside is gonna be blown open. Unfortunately, the Spurs have always been great at guarding the 3, so we'll see how that goes. Not having Gallo is gonna hurt more than people expect.