San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

KingCharles34

All Star
no homo but i have a man crush on Chandler....this guy can play. When the fukk did he get so good?

Good games from Amare and Felton as well, we were ballin tonight :)

Even without the big cock we still had game...usually with women that doesnt work, if u cant get your cock big then that b*tch is gonna get mad. It happened to me once :lol:

no homo but i have a man crush on Chandler....this guy can play. When the fukk did he get so good?

Good games from Amare and Felton as well, we were ballin tonight :)

Even without the big cock we still had game...usually with women that doesnt work, if u cant get your cock big then that b*tch is gonna get mad. It happened to me once :lol:
Lol dis ***** Crazy

johnstarky

Rotation player
Good win by the Knicks! I seriously thought they were going to struggle tonight but they really brought their A game.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Man crush...On chandler ? LMAO
To eaches own Buddy, All I know is that this dude is being closely watch by other teams.

He is a Free Agent.This coming season I think .

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
DAMN! im hype cant believe we beat the spurs, i was at work during the game but i was following it. and what a win for us. everyone in the media was writing us off for a loss and we come out and win this one. and we controlled the tempo, making a notoriously half-court/defenisive minded team play our game and they just cant keep up with it. Chandler is blossoming into the all-star caliber player we all knew he could become. as the games pass and his consistency stays great and gets better the more i want to keep this dude. he's a NY player, complete and hustles ohh yea and he could ball. one more offseason( and a healthy offseason at that, plus playoff experience) he could come back as the most improved player( if he doesnt get it this year ). fellas were legit if there are any doubters still out there watch this game and you'll see were the real deal.

and of course our allstars( STAT and feltip) came through. loved when they took out the spurs "big 3" with 3 minutes left. wanna see what barkely says on this one, this hating ****

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Amazing win, one of those that felt so good like the Christmas day against the Bulls. We beat the best team of the league so far and beat them well. Superb work from the Knicks keeping down the turnovers and finding open looks to the basket. We didn't need to rebound so much because of the good offense. Fields and Wilson stepping up in absence of Gallo. Chandler's winning me every day more. Amare MVPous like all the season. Felton returning to the level he lost in the last few games. Shawnie and TD giving quality minutes. Man, everyone played just great. Pop was mad with his team being uncappable to stop us.

This team has proved today that on a good day we can win everybody. Pringles also has proved that he'll keep burying AR and Mozgov all season long.

Out of euphoria i'm having a strange feeling right now. I can't wait for the playoffs. We have the heart and the chemistry to overcome and to be a serious underdogs in the East.

KBlack25

Starter
Crazy to see how many fans on facebook are coming out of the woodwork...people I know haven't watched a game since 2005 or before posting about the 'bockers! Damn the bandwagon fans hahaha!

Nice win tonight, I'm sure D'Antoni haters will press on about how we didn't stop them on defense (we didn't), but they (a good defensive team) could not stop us either. Nice game by Wilson.

If the team keeps winning without Gallo, I expect him out of here at the trade deadline.

did anyone see Pops after the game?...he was f*cking heated....no team has scored this many points in regulation on the Spurs in the Tim Duncan era:gony:

Damn NBA TV just ran down all the records that were broken in this game... we did work..

Pissed I missed it because of work but ****ing pleased that we got the win!

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
did anyone see Pops after the game?...he was f*cking heated....no team has scored this many points in regulation on the Spurs in the Tim Duncan era:gony:
Yeah that was Funny as hell!! I think he's even more upset that they have to go to boston right about now..And it might not be to pretty tomorrow
But hey they a Good team, So who knows.

Now when do The Knicks face The Miami heat..I Can't stand that team !
They don't even have sellouts There. And yet players keep flocking over there
Because of the scenary. Give me an Effing break already.

With that weak a## schedule they got right now. And 3 superstars..They should be called "The Miami Cheats"

the portable man

Benchwarmer
woooooooooo beat the best team in the league

had their whole team tripping over themselves

spurs got the ass whooping they deserve for running so many pick & rolls

:beat::beat::beat::beat:

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
Great win by the Knicks! I saw the whole game. We didn't play defense, but damnn they could not stop us. 128 points on the Spurs. That's a huge accomplishment.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Go figure Gallo gets injured and we finally beat an elite team. Anyone notice how well we crashed the boards. Did anyone notice tat Gallo can easily be replaced by Shawne Williams or Bill Walker? Did anyone notice how criminally underrated Wilson Chandler is?

Trade Gallo and anyone else not name STAT, Felton, Fields or Chandler for a backup point guard and a starting center. If we can improve our rebounding and have a backup for Felton and Amar'e this team can play with anyone as demonstrated by tonight's decisive win against the best team in the league. Amar'e, Felton and Chandler are a big three on the same level as Duncan, Ginobili and Parker. All we need are complimentary players and we will be a contender.

vpell

Benchwarmer
I have been saying for a while now. Gallo is a weak part of this team now, he isn't a quick enough thinker and slows down the offense. I like 3 big scorers on this team instead of 5 or 6 btw.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Yeah that was Funny as hell!! I think he's even more upset that they have to go to boston right about now..And it might not be to pretty tomorrow
But hey they a Good team, So who knows.

Now when do The Knicks face The Miami heat..I Can't stand that team !
They don't even have sellouts There. And yet players keep flocking over there
Because of the scenary. Give me an Effing break already.

With that weak a## schedule they got right now. And 3 superstars..They should be called "The Miami Cheats"

I would LOVE for the Knicks to get a win against the Heat.. But I honestly think they are the best team in the league right now

Also, I think Turiaf should start all the games and have gallo come off the bench for the rest of the year.. No more Ilguaskus owning the paint in the 1st quarter ever again!

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
I would LOVE for the Knicks to get a win against the Heat.. But I honestly think they are the best team in the league right now

Also, I think Turiaf should start all the games and have gallo come off the bench for the rest of the year.. No more Ilguaskus owning the paint in the 1st quarter ever again!

That's sounds like a Good idea..But you know D'Antoni won't let that happen.
Just because he and gallinari's Dad go way back in italy. But hey This a Business, and if he's better coming off the bench than so be it. as long as it's benefiting this team, That's what counts.

Now as for the heat, Yeah you can't deny The fact that they are a very good team.
This is why we're still missing a few pieces So we can finally compete with them.
But it will be nice to beat them. We deserve to beat lebron james for once.

Great win against Spurs though !

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Great win. They played well and hustled.

But I can't believe some of you guys are saying that the team is better off without Gallo after one game without him. Keep in mind that they won this game because three of their starters just WENT OFF...as in raised their play to the next level...as in they're not always going to have nights like this.

Once in a while you get a great game from a player but Felton is not going to be scoring 28 points every night, most games he'll be lucky to get 20. Chandler had a great game to but again most games he'll hover around 20. Amar'e is a beast, but again, he averages around 26. We can't take one game where the offense has a beast night and use it as evidence that Gallinari isn't a critical portion of this team. If the team had shot 51% instead of 54.9% then we'd all be whining and bitching about how not having Gallo was the reason we lost by 5 points and if we had Gallo shooting 3's instead of Walker and Douglas and Williams then we'd have won the game.

Don't get me wrong I'm as happy about this win as anybody but to say that this win proves that Gallo isn't important to our team or makes him expendable would be the old "small sample size" argument. It's like saying Nate Robinson is an MVP-caliber player because he went off for 41 points against the Hawks and won that game for us.

In fact the bench didn't play that great. Douglas played some defense well but other than that...they were inefficient at shooting and we were saved in this game by the fact that nobody in the starting 5 was missing a shot. We're not always going to have nights where the starting rotation hits 63% of its shots...Chandler is rarely if ever going to shoot at 68.4 FG% again, and saying that Gallo is expendable or unnecessary because Chandler had a once every blue moon type of game isn't taking into account the...you know, rest of the season.

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
Yeah, As usual, if we lose one game a lot will rush and say we are a bad team, if we win one without a player they will say he is the reason for every bad thing......
I think it is a good thing that Gallo is out now, for couple of weeks, he will have the time to work on his shot. I guess it was affected by him improving his pentration

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I have been saying for a while now. Gallo is a weak part of this team now, he isn't a quick enough thinker and slows down the offense. I like 3 big scorers on this team instead of 5 or 6 btw.

The Cock played in every game we've won this year. Including OKC, Chicago and so on. We shot a high % tonight and that's far apart from the fact that Gallo wasn't playing V SA.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Crazy to see how many fans on facebook are coming out of the woodwork...people I know haven't watched a game since 2005 or before posting about the 'bockers! Damn the bandwagon fans hahaha!

Nice win tonight, I'm sure D'Antoni haters will press on about how we didn't stop them on defense (we didn't), but they (a good defensive team) could not stop us either. Nice game by Wilson.

If the team keeps winning without Gallo, I expect him out of here at the trade deadline.

Don't forget they will also complain that by playing AR and Gov in this game we would have still won and developed talent...

Haters are going to hate, they are fans of complaining and bringing down things not a fan of the Knicks.

Notice Kiya hasn't been around lately?