Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

Originally Posted by johnnyrose
    Sorry quoted the wrong message, But you get me..It's all good. Go Knicks!
    i get u bro. that guys just mad sensitive. anyways lets get the upset tonight and shutdown the top team in the west! Go knicks!

Originally Posted by iJoe
    Meh... I have a feeling this game is gonna be decided on how well the Knicks shoot the 3 ball.

If felt, chandler, fields, and douglas are hitting their shots, the inside is gonna be blown open. Unfortunately, the Spurs have always been great at guarding the 3, so we'll see how that goes. Not having Gallo is gonna hurt more than people expect.
    Yup, we gotta becareful. Losing gallo is a Big loss. Or maybe not. Let's see.

Originally Posted by iJoe
    Meh... I have a feeling this game is gonna be decided on how well the Knicks shoot the 3 ball.

If felt, chandler, fields, and douglas are hitting their shots, the inside is gonna be blown open. Unfortunately, the Spurs have always been great at guarding the 3, so we'll see how that goes. Not having Gallo is gonna hurt more than people expect.
    Its always decided on how we shoot the three ball lol. We need to shutdown Manu and Parker and f*cking REBOUND!!! Stat goes for 25+ we win! Go Knicks!

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    i get u bro. that guys just mad sensitive. anyways lets get the upset tonight and shutdown the top team in the west! Go knicks!
    Let's do this ! Let's go knicks. They better come out hard tonight!

Yup, we gotta becareful. Losing gallo is a Big loss. Or maybe not. Let's see.
    i f*ckin love my italian stalion Galo hes nasty, But one thing we got is depth. Hopefully D'ant uses some players tonight and switches some things up. We gotta rebound bro.

If we box out in this game the same way we did against Indiana then Blair will have 15 rebounds at the half.

I hate to be negative but I have a bad feeling about this game...that being said I'm about to head out to the Garden.

Lets. Go. Knicks!!!

Veteran

It'll be interesting to see if D'Antoni gives Roger Mason Jr. some minutes against his former team...Mason shot the 3-ball well in San Antonio and is probably our best shooter not in the rotation (I don't see him playing Rautins)

Our 3-ball shooters available for tonight are: Chandler, Felton, Fields, Mason Jr., Bill Walker, and Toney Douglas.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    If we box out in this game the same way we did against Indiana then Blair will have 15 rebounds at the half.

I hate to be negative but I have a bad feeling about this game...that being said I'm about to head out to the Garden.

Lets. Go. Knicks!!!
    u see bro atleast he admits when hes being negative and hes totally right, like i said WE NEED TO REBOUND BETTER, especially tonight. upset city tonight tho

i f*ckin love my italian stalion Galo hes nasty, But one thing we got is depth. Hopefully D'ant uses some players tonight and switches some things up. We gotta rebound bro.
    That is The key, The Rebounding, We have to rebound ! Yeah I hope Antoni
    Uses AR , Because you know how M'Antoni is already with playas in The Doghouse. We could use pretty much everybody on that bench.
    Especially with Galli out .

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    It'll be interesting to see if D'Antoni gives Roger Mason Jr. some minutes against his former team...Mason shot the 3-ball well in San Antonio and is probably our best shooter not in the rotation (I don't see him playing Rautins)

Our 3-ball shooters available for tonight are: Chandler, Felton, Fields, Mason Jr., Bill Walker, and Toney Douglas.
    eh idk about that, everyone on this forums ****s on roger, i would love to see that tho. Roger against his old team he definetly gave D'ant some pointers also lol.... upset city tonight

That is The key, The Rebounding, We have to rebound ! Yeah I hope Antoni
    Uses AR , Because you know how M'Antoni is already with playas in The Doghouse. We could use pretty much everybody on that bench.
    Especially with Galli out .
    yeah bro use the bench give the Vets rest so we can use them when we NEED them. Galo's out lets see if he tries something new.

yeah bro use the bench give the Vets rest so we can use them when we NEED them. Galo's out lets see if he tries something new.
    AGREED ! Let's Hope So Bro .

turiaf is starting,not williams..lol

Originally Posted by Knicksdabest
    turiaf is starting,not williams..lol
    DATS WAT I LIKE TO F*CKING HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Spurs are exactly the type of team the Knicks need to emulate. A consistent dynasty. They've been very good consistently for like a decade. I pray that Donnie can elevate us to that level in the future. I have a lot of faith in him and this tteam.