San Antonio Sperms vs. New York Knicks: 1-4-11

mafra

Legend
In THEORY, this is what D'ant's offense is supposed to do to teams-SHRED THEM. Only problem is.... in PRACTICE it only happens once a month or so.

Few teams can shoot the ball as well as NY did last night.

BUT, when it's working it certainly is a sight to see.

THIS GAME also proved that if you can get CARMELO for Randolph, Gallo, Curry and draft picks... YOU DO IT.

CRedit Knicks for coming out ready to go. They seem to play with that sense of urgency against the best teams- to prove themselves.

I expect a winning road trip.

Amar'e should score 50 on Fri. Just keep feeding him the ball and let him have his night returning to PHO.

Go beat the flailing Lakers. TAKE CARE OF BIZ and get another quality win. Games against POR & UTAH are winnable.

Here we go!

skisloper

Starter
Amazing how quick people sell Gallo down the river.
He is 22 years old. Remember the OKC game ? Check out Durants stats in the 2nd half and guess who was guarding him for 80 percent of that half ? YES GALLO.

I admit he has has weakness. I do not think being slow is one of them. He look awkward running but he plays big...

he got to the foul line against Indiana 9 times in the first half. Thats what we need to put other teams over the limit so when they guard Stat they need t hold back a bit....

What it does show a 9 man rotation works when Gallo gets back.

Mozgov and Randolph did not play and we WON. Where are all the whiners that said they have to play. D'Antonio does not know what he is doing....

Toons

is the Bo$$
So there....Coach Genius plays Talent over Position and it pays off big. Keep Mozgov and randolph on the bench until they are ready. Keep them both obviously, but dont give them a second on the court until they can conisitently contribute. I could see mozgov or randolph doing some dumb shit to mess up our momentum and turn the tides to the spurs. before the 4th, we were up 4 pts. Chris webber was asked if the knicks hold on, or if the spurs D up and come back in the 4th, webber doubted us....but if moz or ar played, that would have been a combination of about 5 turnovers, 20 blown assignments, a whole lot of fouls to send these guys in the bonus early. Those guys are rookies and should be treated as such. Quit the expectations....they are gonna cause you hate our own players.

skisloper

Starter
So there....Coach Genius plays Talent over Position and it pays off big. Keep Mozgov and randolph on the bench until they are ready. Keep them both obviously, but dont give them a second on the court until they can conisitently contribute. I could see mozgov or randolph doing some dumb shit to mess up our momentum and turn the tides to the spurs. before the 4th, we were up 4 pts. Chris webber was asked if the knicks hold on, or if the spurs D up and come back in the 4th, webber doubted us....but if moz or ar played, that would have been a combination of about 5 turnovers, 20 blown assignments, a whole lot of fouls to send these guys in the bonus early. Those guys are rookies and should be treated as such. Quit the expectations....they are gonna cause you hate our own players.

That is so the truth. Mozgov looks like a 10 year old kid on the court and cannot see the direction of a rebound. Practices not games will fix that.

AR needs to mature...Up by 4 he would have come down an launched a 3 pointer as we all yelled....

nyk_nyk

All Star
Keep Mozgov and randolph on the bench until they are ready. Keep them both obviously, but dont give them a second on the court until they can conisitently contribute.

Where? in practice???

Practice will never duplicate real game experience. Dantoni could have put both AR and Moz in with 3 min to go when pop pulled his guys. Damn can guys get some garbage minutes at least??

Great win though!

Blas

Benchwarmer
If they cannot play well in practice what makes you think they can do it in a real game? Because they cannot play well in real games.

This is what happens when you put Will the Thrill back in his natural position. I love it when bad coaching and favoritism gets exposed.

I always knew this was the best starting line up we have at the moment...

lets keep it up Bockers...

nyk_nyk

All Star
If they cannot play well in practice what makes you think they can do it in a real game? Because they cannot play well in real games.

You should know by now that Dantoni doesn't have really strong practices.

I'm not into making excuses for Dantoni not being able to get something out of two 7 footers. This goes for Herb "bitch ass" Williams too. What the f*** is his purpose??? Why is he still here???

legend33

Rookie

I'm not into making excuses for Dantoni not being able to get something out of two 7 footers. This goes for Herb "bitch ass" Williams too. What the f*** is his purpose??? Why is he still here???

first of all YOURE the bitch ass mfk'er around here kiddo....lmfaoz, herb williams would literally beat the shit outta you with one hand...

who the fck cares why he's still here, our HEAD COACH sucks ass literally. only an idiot like him (and probly you) would think we should play chandler at the 4 with amare at the 5...

how many freakin games has he or us ever won with that type of shit?

get dantoni the **** outta here, and bring in jvg again. he'd make amare play defense, as well as everyone else or he'd bench mfk'ers thats how he rolls lols...

Blas

Benchwarmer
This is what happens when you put Will the Thrill back in his natural position. I love it when bad coaching and favoritism gets exposed.

I always knew this was the best starting line up we have at the moment...

lets keep it up Bockers...

Most of his minutes were PF. He played little at SF and C. Unless you are saying PF is his natural position?

pat

Starter

Yeah, just a few more wins and they will fire him, because wining and scoring over 120 pts against one of the best defensive teams definitely puts you into the hot seat.

jpz17

Starter
I don't have a Good feeling about tonight's game. I feel either we will get Blown out or keep it close and lose..Either way I feel they are not even close to the spurs level but who is ? AR have a Good game? he hasn't play for so long that I have loss all confidence in him..But either way This knick team dosen't have a reliable bench. Maybe I'm wrong we'll see, But Does anyone really feel confident about this team winning Tonight , I Think 98% of us Don't. But hey hopefully they do well and Don't embarass themselves Fields and chandler have to step up ..Big time .

right, our bench is terrible.. but that is quite negative!

first of all YOURE the bitch ass mfk'er around here kiddo....lmfaoz, herb williams would literally beat the shit outta you with one hand...

who the fck cares why he's still here, our HEAD COACH sucks ass literally. only an idiot like him (and probly you) would think we should play chandler at the 4 with amare at the 5...

how many freakin games has he or us ever won with that type of shit?

get dantoni the **** outta here, and bring in jvg again. he'd make amare play defense, as well as everyone else or he'd bench mfk'ers thats how he rolls lols...

Smh Can Rady please ban this troll

This guy is from Real Gm he is just here to argue

skisloper

Starter
Where? in practice???

Practice will never duplicate real game experience. Dantoni could have put both AR and Moz in with 3 min to go when pop pulled his guys. Damn can guys get some garbage minutes at least??

Great win though!

We were up by 11 with over 3 minutes to go.
Basically you are saying because POP pulled a pussy move by pulling his guys and slapping them in the face for a lack luster effort then D'Antonio should pull the same move....

Be a God Damn Leader not a followe.

nyk_nyk

All Star
We were up by 11 with over 3 minutes to go.
Basically you are saying because POP pulled a pussy move by pulling his guys and slapping them in the face for a lack luster effort then D'Antonio should pull the same move....

Be a God Damn Leader not a followe.

Seriously, what point are you trying to make? I'm talking about bringing in AR or Moz for a little playing time. What "guys" are you talking about?

CoolClyde

beat the spurms ~@

wow, wotta game! one of the finest offensive performances from the 'bockers in years!
Wilson Chandler coming thru all game, driving and styling! His effort made loss of Gallo inconsequential!
STUD coming thru in 4th Q, Feltip hitting key shots, LandROY making plays on both ends, Tony Chill contributing
mightily with 9 pts, 3 dimes, 3 steals... KEY!! Shawnuf Williams clutch on both ends! Tuffiaf with presence!!
I like him starting! As other KO posters have mentioned, I think this is best starting lineup.
If Gallo's not going to be a consistent performer day in and day out, let him come off the bench,
and let Wilson Chandler be all he can be.
I believe Wilson > Gallo.

However, the major key to this game was only 6 Knick TO's (!!) compared to 16 for Spurms, and 26 dimes to 18.
IDK when I've seen such a superbly played game, esp against the best team in the league, record-wise.

IDK why Pops pulled his players with 3 minutes left, I think he was mad at starters for giving up so many points...
IDK why they didn't give the ball to Parker and Duncan all game, Knicks could not keep either one of them out of the paint, seemed like they scored automatically at will...

However, chalk this up to an Antoni offensive juggernaut, where we score more than the other guy,
without a defensive worry.

GREAT GAME!! WOO-HOO!!
GO TEAM! GO TEHMEENA!
:thumbsup::beer::smokin:

MBlackVJesusP7

Benchwarmer
I want to see Shawne Williams develop a good pump fake move. He had a nice dunk. His 3 pt ball is gonna be respected big time since he is shooting so well. He can evolve his game nicely.