Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 241

Thread: Are the Knicks better WITHOUT Gallo?

  1. #196
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    I really don't see him getting better, I see him developing a cheap style of play because of his lack of developing his Quote UnQuote "skill set". As a knick fan I take the buckets, but I dont respect his ability, I dont see this so call savvyness either. I do see a lot of flippity flop and blown layups...along with an inconsistant shot. He disturbs just as many shots as any player guarding someone. This dude is the only weak Knick player I've seen in history have so much support. Its mind blowing.
    Your hate for Gallo is just spewing out of your posts. You don't respect his ability, you don't see him getting better, he blows layups? Why would we not support Gallo I'm pretty sure the front of his jersey says Knicks.


    You don't see the savvy really then you must not watch Knick games because since coming back from injury Gallo has been driving and showing more of his offensive game.

  2. #197
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Your hate for Gallo is just spewing out of your posts. You don't respect his ability, you don't see him getting better, he blows layups? Why would we not support Gallo I'm pretty sure the front of his jersey says Knicks.


    You don't see the savvy really then you must not watch Knick games because since coming back from injury Gallo has been driving and showing more of his offensive game.
    Agreed...+1

  3. #198
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Here's the thing...

    Gallo doesn't need to have a good shooting night to have decent offensive output.

    Chandler does. If Chandler isn't shooting well then he's generally pretty useless and sometimes is even a hindrance to the team (ie vs. Miami, vs. OKC, vs. SAC).

    Gallo can grab points even without taking as many shoots and even without shooting as well which is why he's still on the Knicks' roster.

    I don't understand how you can post crap about how Gallo getting to the free throw line slows up the team and yet Wilson Chandler's 3-14 shooting for 7 points is something you can't win without. At least try to be somewhat objective and admit that Gallo has been very good for us this year, having been critical in the Miami game, playing excellent defense against Kevin Durant, and so on.

  4. #199
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Are the Knicks better WITHOUT Wilson Chandler????


    jkjk...but just goes to show that Gallo is a prominent member of our team.

  5. #200
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Indeed.

    They're both good players, and that's all there is to it.

  6. #201
    Member The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    I really don't see him getting better, I see him developing a cheap style of play because of his lack of developing his Quote UnQuote "skill set". As a knick fan I take the buckets, but I dont respect his ability, I dont see this so call savvyness either. I do see a lot of flippity flop and blown layups...along with an inconsistant shot. He disturbs just as many shots as any player guarding someone. This dude is the only weak Knick player I've seen in history have so much support. Its mind blowing.
    Sine you are a real NY baller, you should know how hard it is to combine shooting and driving abilities when you are 6.10, when you are then you are Kevin Durant.....
    Gallo is getting better by the game, I also hate Miller and his ways, but Gallo is not the same, they are fouling him not because he is pretneding to be fould but because if they do not he is dunking over them.
    I can understand when you think low of somebody when you think he is not man enough in the game, but he is playing tough, Defending well, Dunking, shooting.....
    try to reset your mind over him and start counting from now on, lets see if you will still see him bad or weak...
    at least he is not a quiter, he plays with heart, I will take that over anything........

  7. #202
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Ever since there's been heated talks with Gallo's name about being traded - he's been stepping up his game

  8. #203
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    Humm.... everybit as reactionary to a win as you claimed others were to a loss.

    I guess the double standard still exists. For a second I mistaked you for an objective analyst, but its clear you're a blind tool.

    A thread for debate was created, a post to repeat your love for Gallo was your brilliant response. After a game we won against a team not at full strength missing all kinds of shots.

    A line of 6 for 29 threes before the fourth could've easily been our demise but i'd bet you have no clue what it really means. Good luck in trying to figre that out.

    A "no" would've saficed, but hey after reading your emotional love rants for Gallo...


    It all makes sense now. Back to the kitchen.
    Am I not allowed to post again after last nights game? Don't wanna offend your sensibilities.

    So many holes in your logic. Basically this is you perpetuating a game of deflection, n trying to flip the script again -- after you instigate a certain debate, and it becomes more n more clear how wrong you are. Look, you're in so deep with the ignorant **** you've spewed, I can't say I blame you to keep running at this pt like Forrest Gump.

    I'm not being reactionary: my view on Gallo is consistent, and consistently true. The entire season, as well as last year. When he goes 3/12 in a bad game, my position never changes, and it never becomes less true. So you're wrong. Again.

    Everything I said about him last yr was true, as it still is.

    There is no double standard aside from the one you created. It sucks good fans have to have some of its stink waft around them. But that's the result of *you* creating this abortion of an ignorant, hypocritical hate campaign against a good, promising young Knick.

    You're being destroyed in the atmosphere you created. I guess Gallo cant be defended now after games bc ur a hater and jibroney, and set up this climate of global bull****.

    Surely you arent *so* ignorant as Baller, and have eye sockets so replete w ****, that it is *now* you see and realize "gee, I guess Gallo can slash and get to the line". It is an admission of such blindness n profound ignorance.

    You've just been behind the ball on Gallo, and doing what you gotts do now, even if it means selling out your team as a fan. I've never seen such hate for a quality young athlete who is a solid guy, and a good winning coach. Maybe Espn & Whitlock should do another series on racism in the nba?

    You politik enough to think you're leaving enough wiggle room to not be a 100% shamed donkey when Gallo muzzles even the Ballers of this place. But make no mistake, you're rep is toast n it's just going to get more burnt.

    I won't keep shaming you in this butcherjob of a thread. Just let Gallo drain his shots while he sends you n a few others down the drain.

    Not much else to say. You're wrong n prolly know it to. So don't waste time replying to my every post relishing the -success- of a good Knick; just bc you're fidgety over seeing your Ko rep become ash while a franchise Knick continues to grow.

  9. #204
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Interesting dichotomy:

    Gallo-haters allowed to post after a bad Gallo game bashing him, and that's fair.

    Gallo-supporters not allowed to post after a good game from Gallo praising him, because it's just one game.

  10. #205
    Member NYK 33 TaVe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    No we need gallo he actually plays defense sometimes unlike most players.

  11. #206
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Your hate for Gallo is just spewing out of your posts. You don't respect his ability, you don't see him getting better, he blows layups? Why would we not support Gallo I'm pretty sure the front of his jersey says Knicks.


    You don't see the savvy really then you must not watch Knick games because since coming back from injury Gallo has been driving and showing more of his offensive game.
    It should be obvious by now why I dislike the guy. Over half of my post here explains why. We obviously have a different outlook on what savvy is, and he hasn't been playing well enough consistantly to be getting all the praise he's been getting, now has he? Doing well against horrible teams is not going to convence me either. If NBA players were to get evaluted like the average working stiff does...he would be demoted until his job performance picks up or placed on probation...or fired.

    Since he's been back from his knee sprain I've seen 2 games where he looked like a decent player. But, we all have seen enough prior games to know how much he has been suckin. With that said, I like what I saw in the Detroit game, he hardly looked like the Gallo I've been talking about since I've been here. If he keeps that up, I'll have no problem supporting him. I only bash on him for his skills...and how much coach plays him when he is hurting the flow of the game. Anything else will be making it personal...like so many here do.

  12. #207
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by The Dragon
    Sine you are a real NY baller, you should know how hard it is to combine shooting and driving abilities when you are 6.10, when you are then you are Kevin Durant.....
    Gallo is getting better by the game, I also hate Miller and his ways, but Gallo is not the same, they are fouling him not because he is pretneding to be fould but because if they do not he is dunking over them.
    I can understand when you think low of somebody when you think he is not man enough in the game, but he is playing tough, Defending well, Dunking, shooting.....
    try to reset your mind over him and start counting from now on, lets see if you will still see him bad or weak...
    at least he is not a quiter, he plays with heart, I will take that over anything........
    I hear ya. I'll be counting. And, I do admit he has shown some heart, just wish he can bring something every night...even if his inconsistant shot isn't falling. NBA players should be playing well above the playground level.

  13. #208
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by petescud
    Ever since there's been heated talks with Gallo's name about being traded - he's been stepping up his game
    You might be right, hope Denver becomes interested...

  14. #209
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Am I not allowed to post again after last nights game? Don't wanna offend your sensibilities.

    So many holes in your logic. Basically this is you perpetuating a game of deflection, n trying to flip the script again -- after you instigate a certain debate, and it becomes more n more clear how wrong you are. Look, you're in so deep with the ignorant **** you've spewed, I can't say I blame you to keep running at this pt like Forrest Gump.

    I'm not being reactionary: my view on Gallo is consistent, and consistently true. The entire season, as well as last year. When he goes 3/12 in a bad game, my position never changes, and it never becomes less true. So you're wrong. Again.

    Everything I said about him last yr was true, as it still is.

    There is no double standard aside from the one you created. It sucks good fans have to have some of its stink waft around them. But that's the result of *you* creating this abortion of an ignorant, hypocritical hate campaign against a good, promising young Knick.

    You're being destroyed in the atmosphere you created. I guess Gallo cant be defended now after games bc ur a hater and jibroney, and set up this climate of global bull****.

    Surely you arent *so* ignorant as Baller, and have eye sockets so replete w ****, that it is *now* you see and realize "gee, I guess Gallo can slash and get to the line". It is an admission of such blindness n profound ignorance.

    You've just been behind the ball on Gallo, and doing what you gotts do now, even if it means selling out your team as a fan. I've never seen such hate for a quality young athlete who is a solid guy, and a good winning coach. Maybe Espn & Whitlock should do another series on racism in the nba?

    You politik enough to think you're leaving enough wiggle room to not be a 100% shamed donkey when Gallo muzzles even the Ballers of this place. But make no mistake, you're rep is toast n it's just going to get more burnt.

    I won't keep shaming you in this butcherjob of a thread. Just let Gallo drain his shots while he sends you n a few others down the drain.

    Not much else to say. You're wrong n prolly know it to. So don't waste time replying to my every post relishing the -success- of a good Knick; just bc you're fidgety over seeing your Ko rep become ash while a franchise Knick continues to grow.

    Ouch! I haven't seen a dissection like that since high-school biology class.

  15. #210
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Surely you arent *so* ignorant as Baller, and have eye sockets so replete w ****, that it is *now* you see and realize "gee, I guess Gallo can slash and get to the line". It is an admission of such blindness n profound ignorance.



    ^^I almost forgot about this comment. Funny thing how everytime I lay FACTs down about this Gallo dude his fans get all touchy like bunch of old hags. Are you telling me he dosen't blow over half of his layups, or has a very suspect mid range jumper, or is always getting abused in the paint, or lacks the strengh, and know how to get rebounds? I hope you're not sitting on your eyes...

    Just because he has mastered the art of cheap ball don't get it twisted with real skillz. When he becomes consistant in the things you and the rest of the fan club thinks he can do...then there will be no reason for me to be calling him out. I know fans have their crush for certain players...at least make sure he can bring it every night before trying to paint false pictures, and ranting because A Knick fans wants better for the team..SMH.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks Article on free agency update
    By Paul1355 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 17, 2010, 00:28
  2. Gallo and Curry:Are The Two Knicks only Untouchables!
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Dec 24, 2009, 18:43
  3. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  4. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 11:12
  5. Philadelphia 76ers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/25
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 15:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •