Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Knicks @ Suns - Fri Jan 7 ~ STAT Returns To PHX

oh ****tt word, shout out to Knicks4Life for calling the triple double!! N shoutout to Crazy8s for the poppin thread!

^

Thanks a lot.

I got one more in me for the Lakers and then it's time to get back to studying. Gay

Mozgov is a huge guy.

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    ^

Thanks a lot.

I got one more in me for the Lakers and then it's time to get back to studying. Gay
    np fam and i cant wait to see dat onee.... n u gottta do wat u gotta do homiee

Superstar

Randolph needs to grow up. Instead of pouting, he should be working his ass off in the gym to prove he deserves the playtime. He wants to play like Tracy Mcgrady of old, but he should be working on his rebounding and defense while letting the game come to him. LOL at the Mosgov elbow.

Landry Fields is the man. Perfect from the field.
    You can tell Felton was out to prove a point and mission accomplished.

That was fun!

Originally Posted by iJoe
    Randolph needs to grow up. Instead of pouting, he should be working his ass off in the gym to prove he deserves the playtime. He wants to play like Tracy Mcgrady of old, but he should be working on his rebounding and defense while letting the game come to him.
    I absolutely agree! Even though it was extended garbage time, Anthony Randolph made a complete fool of himself on the court.It seemed like he was playing as though he was high.The second after he made that stupid pass and through the ball out of bounds...D'antoni should have called him back to the bench.I had a lot of hope for him but he hasn't done much to prove that he could be a valuable contributor to a playoff team.I'll start having respect for him when we hear that he is displaying some effort.I think most of the players on the Knick roster have more heart than his and Eddy Curry's put together.

Veteran

Yeah, I've been defending him a lot, but he's not making good use of his garbage time minutes.

But sometimes you wonder if a player needs to be given meaningful minutes in order to demonstrate his abilities...I mean, Randolph has looked far better in his career than he did against the Suns last night...

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    I absolutely agree! Even though it was extended garbage time, Anthony Randolph made a complete fool of himself on the court.It seemed like he was playing as though he was high.The second after he made that stupid pass and through the ball out of bounds...D'antoni should have called him back to the bench.I had a lot of hope for him but he hasn't done much to prove that he could be a valuable contributor to a playoff team.I'll start having respect for him when we hear that he is displaying some effort.I think most of the players on the Knick roster have more heart than his and Eddy Curry's put together.
    I got the impression he was trying too hard to impress out there seeing as he finally got playing time. Which is part his own fault and part D'antoni's. He's got to find a way to give these players some minutes in more than one or two games, especially as the season wears on.

-EDIT-

Just went back to read through the posts, +1 rep for Knicks4Life_1985 for calling the triple double. I would rep Crazy8's on the game thread but apparently I need to spread the rep around more first.
    Last edited by Sage; Jan 08, 2011 at 06:01.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    Crazy 8 you went "Ham" on this thread. Plus 1 sir, we should dog the Suns tonight...

I am going out on a limb here Captain Ray will have a triple double tonight.
    Great win can i get a plus rep for this lol i called it again !!!!

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Posting on iphone in subway just saw sage and city comments good lookin fellas . Knicks 2-0 on trip next stop LBC

good lookin toons and starbury i hate posting from iphone
    Last edited by Knicks4Life_1985; Jan 08, 2011 at 06:21. Reason: Iphone sucks

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    i hate posting from iphone
    get a 'droid then better apps, more free apps and a more open system.

Quick and short. This is only getting better.