DONT ADD TOO MUCH SALT ( a must read )

our ingredients

a spicy point guard, sprinkles with a vibrant flavor, and ferocious taste for the right occasion. Can either be used as an appetizer to energize the guests, or as a desert to finish off a well needed meal. ( felton, douglas)

Similar to missing the perfect wine for the perfect pasta, you slam a few cheap beers, and sip on some box wine to get the job done, but at the end of the day you know for certain something was missing from a well made meal. To your surpise an unexpected guest delivers the perfect wine picked from the barrel of cheap stuff, and you drink it with an enjoyment. The problem lies is there is only one bottle of wine, and the replacements are a let down every time you crack another bottle. ( Fields, douglas )

a marinating small forward, cooked to the right temp, could essentially be considered perfect for the adjacent foods on each side of the plate, like fine wine, has improved with age, and most likely will only get better, but do we want to drink it now, or let it simmer for some time so that its taste can reach its potential. ( Wilson Chandler, Gallo )

A splash of this and a sprinkle of that, the perfect main dish for any occasion, but missing the perfect side dish to draw out its full role in the dining experience. The moment it hits your mouth, you realize you are tasting one of the best dishes you have had in over ten years, but after chewing it you say to yourself "this would go perfect with " ( Amare, gallo )

"this would go perfect with "

a legitimate side dish, that can last the whole meal, be preserved, and remain in the fridge for a lengthy amount of time, so that when the main dish is finished, it can come in and make the meal perfect .
( Rony Turiaf ) ( another big man )

in the end my point is this

Does adding the salt of Carmelo anthony

solve the missing ingredients of this knick team

While i sit here and say

melo is a star

i also sit here and say

what do we give up for him ?

I am afraid that if we mess up what seems to be a perfectly developing recipe for ongoing future success, could be destroyed if we add too much SALT ... MELO.

your thoughts.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Hilarious. Gotta love a dude that calls his synopsis a 'must read' lol

our ingredients

a spicy point guard, sprinkles with a vibrant flavor, and ferocious taste for the right occasion. Can either be used as an appetizer to energize the guests, or as a desert to finish off a well needed meal. ( felton, douglas)

Similar to missing the perfect wine for the perfect pasta, you slam a few cheap beers, and sip on some box wine to get the job done, but at the end of the day you know for certain something was missing from a well made meal. To your surpise an unexpected guest delivers the perfect wine picked from the barrel of cheap stuff, and you drink it with an enjoyment. The problem lies is there is only one bottle of wine, and the replacements are a let down every time you crack another bottle. ( Fields, douglas )

a marinating small forward, cooked to the right temp, could essentially be considered perfect for the adjacent foods on each side of the plate, like fine wine, has improved with age, and most likely will only get better, but do we want to drink it now, or let it simmer for some time so that its taste can reach its potential. ( Wilson Chandler, Gallo )

A splash of this and a sprinkle of that, the perfect main dish for any occasion, but missing the perfect side dish to draw out its full role in the dining experience. The moment it hits your mouth, you realize you are tasting one of the best dishes you have had in over ten years, but after chewing it you say to yourself "this would go perfect with " ( Amare, gallo )

a legitimate side dish, that can last the whole meal, be preserved, and remain in the fridge for a lengthy amount of time, so that when the main dish is finished, it can come in and make the meal perfect .

While i sit here and say

melo is a star

i also sit here and say

I am afraid that if we mess up what seems to be a perfectly developing recipe for ongoing future success, could be destroyed if we add too much SALT ... MELO.

your thoughts.

Ha ha. Nice metaphorical take to shed light on the situation alternately. It's effective, too. I bolded my favourite part. I'm guessing that your entire banquet is garnished with something green other than parsley. You spinner.

100% agweed.:smokin:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
our ingredients

While i sit here and say

melo is a star

i also sit here and say

your thoughts.

A little to corny for my taste, but a reasonable point. I would like my 1 minute back tho :).

welcometonycity

Rotation player
LOL corny, wine n salt? chilllllll.......... i respect ur thoughts tho my fellow knick fan.... i would of never been able to think of some shit like dat lmao

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree, it would be a bad move to add Melo. We dont need him. I dont know if i should give u 5 stars for creativity or 1 star for corniness. Ill give you 5 this time but next time dont forget all the no homo's that u forgot to put in that. Smh @ eating other dudes :barf:

I agree, it would be a bad move to add Melo. We dont need him. I dont know if i should give u 5 stars for creativity or 1 star for corniness. Ill give you 5 this time but next time dont forget all the no homo's that u forgot to put in that. Smh @ eating other dudes :barf:

hahah son son

def not a corny man here

hence my tupac quote on the bottom of the page

point is , I was bored, I was a lil liquered up and eating some good ass ( no homo) food and started writing away lol.

glad every one got the point though, I just figured with all the melo talk, I would spin things a different way.

maybe take the back door in for once ( no homo ) and see if I could bang something else out of the same topic ( no homo)

KingCharles34

All Star
hahah son son

def not a corny man here

hence my tupac quote on the bottom of the page

point is , I was bored, I was a lil liquered up and eating some good ass ( no homo) food and started writing away lol.

glad every one got the point though, I just figured with all the melo talk, I would spin things a different way.

maybe take the back door in for once ( no homo ) and see if I could bang something else out of the same topic ( no homo)

nahhh lol it was a little bit corny but it was deep though. I wanna try to do something like that tonight when im also liquored up and weeded up as well.

you did a good job fam....you were just the perfect amount of salt i needed to fulfill my appetite

*edit*

no homo