D'ant frustrates me sometimes....

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Atleast he put are bench in tonight, well he had to being up 30.

But anyways,
Coach is in love with the cock. Im not gonna lie i like the cock (NO HOMO!!) i like his game and his heart for our city and hes the best shooter on our team when hes hot plus hes only 22. But as i see Chandler turn into our big 3(Felton,Stat,Chandler) he has inproved so much and Galo was out for that game and Will the thrill stepped it up bigtime. I just dont see the need for Galo when we can trade for Jordan Hill and get are first round pick back or another big and a 1st rounder. THEN that can lead to us trading Randolph for a 1st rounder since D'ant does not use him at all what so ever. Which would mean we would have 2 1st round picks to either use or trade for MELO. Like offer Denver 2 1st rounders n Moz n Azu or Mason which will leave us with Hill (or another big) and Turiaf to be alongside with Amare.... Then we just gotta worry about signing chandler and a good backup Pg in the offseason.......or i could just be really high right now u tell me.

1.Felton
2.Fields
3.Melo
4.Chandler
5.Stat (Good backup big)

Thats not to much defense right there but hey look at our coach. Plus we would have Turiaf and the other big for D when Stat n Felt need rest and are on the bench.

Thats also just my opinion and what i would like to see. AND if it dont happen i dont mind either because we are playing perfectly fine right now and have great chemistry. But in the deep part of the playoffs is where it might get a little hectic.

Last edited:

Sage

Rotation player
I don't mind Gallo when he's on shooting form, but I'd like to see one defence-first player on the starting lineup. Not saying he's the only one who doesn't defend well, but if getting a rebound/block mentality big meant losing Gallo in a package with some players D'Ant isn't going to play anyway, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

-EDIT-

In regards to Melo, I'm still of the opinion to wait til the offseason. If we don't get him then he really didn't want to be in New York anyway, and then it's no great loss.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I don't mind Gallo when he's on shooting form, but I'd like to see one defence-first player on the starting lineup. Not saying he's the only one who doesn't defend well, but if getting a rebound/block mentality big meant losing Gallo in a package with some players D'Ant isn't going to play anyway, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

-EDIT-

In regards to Melo, I'm still of the opinion to wait til the offseason. If we don't get him then he really didn't want to be in New York anyway, and then it's no great loss.

true truee

Kiyaman

Legend
Damnphony frustrates me all the time

Damnphony main offensive-play is what play? he use this play on practically
every offensive-possesion, it's a designed-play for ...... 3-point shooters.
Which makes it hard on our bigmen who want to score, but dont have a
handle to dribble through oponents from 20 feet out.
Damphony dont have any low-post plays in his playbook for a bigman.

I have come to the conclusion that Damnphony is clueless on how to coach
NBA bigmen. Especially when I notice the only way Knick players could
impress Damnphony is by hitting 3-ball shots. I recall Jared Jefferies couldnt
make a layup to save his life but he was allowed to shoot the 3-Ball for
Damnphony. This is absurd when u do the math of Damnphony coaching style
technique.
Damnphony is a one unit-team coach (Euro-League coaching), he dont work
with 2 or 3 units of players incase of injuries during the season, as if the rule
of having 13 to 15 players on your roster for the regular season dont have an
important meaning for a 82 game season.
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

nyk_nyk

All Star

technique.
with 2 or 3 units of players incase of injuries during the season, as if the rule
I have to agree with you on this one. Good points.

Toons

is the Bo$$

technique.

with all due respect....who is gonna run the 'big man' plays, when we have one big man that cant catch the ball, another big that needs 4 more years to develop, and a bearded big that i really feel is a back up PF and shouldnt see a minute at C. We dont have any 'back to basket' players. Moz is a PnR guy that uses his movement to his advantage, and we all know amare is an elbow guy, he gets the rock where he is most comfortable....ar could possibly be that 'post and fade' garnet/bosh kind of guy if he grows and develops a bit more.
I would feel better with jeff behind the arc that with him on a fast break in a practice gym by himself. Plain and simple, he shoots better than he lays up. Just as bruce bowen shoots 3;'s better than he shoots free throws. its no that hard to figure out. And lastly, greg pop never uses all 15 roster slots....saves money. Our bench is young, and is only good enuff to embarass us if given any significant minutes before their time.