Knicks @ Lakers - Sun Jan 9 ~ WARNING! Corny Rocky Theme.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Press play on the vid below NOW for inspirado as you survey.

centerpiece-crazy8.jpg

GEAR UP GENTRY. WE'RE INVADING THE WEST. THE DESERT IS CONQUERED, NOW WE FACE LAST SEASON'S VICTORS IN A COAST TO COAST BATTLE OF THE MECCAS.

knicks.gif
Lakers%20logo%20need%20to%20crop.jpg

NEW FOUND CAPTAINS OF AN EMERGING FORCE RISING FROM THE EAST, TAKE ON THE CAPTAINS OF A DYNASTY FORGED IN THE WEST.

alg_stoudemire_felton.jpg
ap-f49f91463d184904b7032a6b426bb6a6.jpg

PREPARE
large.jpg

FOR
large.jpg

A
large.jpg

SIEGE!​

knickball_ani.gif

PLAYERPROFILES12a.jpg
STAT
PLAYERPROFILES5a.jpg
Captain Ray​
PLAYERPROFILES2a.jpg
The Thrill
PLAYERPROFILES6a.jpg
The Neophyte​
PLAYERPROFILES13a.jpg
The Beard Of Zeus
PLAYERPROFILES4a.jpg
TD23​
PLAYERPROFILES15a.jpg
The Regenerate One
PLAYERPROFILES14a.jpg
Sky Walker​
PLAYERPROFILES9a.jpg
The People's Elbow

I SMELL A CHAMPION BURNING.

ARE YOU AMPED KNICKSONLINE.COM?

WE'VE

****ING

GOT

THIS

THIS! IS WHERE WE SOLIDIFY OURSELVES.

large.jpg

THIS! IS WHERE THE PROPHECY OF AMAR'E RINGS TRUE.

large.jpg

THIS! IS THE HARBINGER OF OUR REBIRTH!

large.jpg

Need I say it?

I'M FEELIN' RIGID!

747739596crazy8logo.jpg

THE PRELUDE - EDITED FOR YOUR PLEASURE

The New York Knicks haven’t beaten the Los Angeles Lakers since February 2007, but these are hardly the same Knicks of recent years. These young Knicks are hungry, talented and zestful.

Amar'e Stoudemire and the Knicks look for a 10th straight win against a Western Conference foe as they continue their four-game trip Sunday night against the Lakers, winners of three straight after a rough stretch.

large.jpg

The additions of Stoudemire and Raymond Felton have breathed new life into a team that’s missed the playoffs in six straight seasons, with New York’s latest win being its most lopsided yet.

Stoudemire had 23 points in his return to/rape of Phoenix on Friday, but it was Felton who stole the show by posting his first career triple-double in a 121-96 rout that was the Knicks’ first road win over the Suns in nearly seven years.

large.jpg

“We had an all-around game tonight,” said Felton, who has enormous balls and once wrestled a crocodile victoriously, he also had 23 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds. “We had great defense and everybody was clicking on all cylinders offensively and defensively. I thought it was one of our best games this year.”

New York (21-14) arrives at Staples Center having lost six straight to the Lakers (26-11), but there’s reason to believe it can snap that streak. The Knicks have averaged an astounding 119.2 points in winning nine straight versus Western opponents.

large.jpg

That’s the franchise’s longest interconference winning streak since running off 13 straight from Dec. 7, 1993-Jan. 25, 1994. Stoudemire, who once impregnated a virgin in the MSG front row by looking at her, has averaged 29.3 points on 57.1 percent shooting during the nine wins, while Felton has averaged 20.9 points and 10.0 assists.

large.jpg

KNICK IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE EMPTY FACED KILLER - WIL THE THRILL

wilson-chandler-marijuana-arrest-519jpgjpg-386bbaf6f8946ec1_large.jpg

Seven different Knicks have hit at least 17 3-pointers this season, led by Wilson Chandler, who has already taken and made more threes than he did last season. And while Stoudemire is the MVP candidate and Raymond Felton is the floor general, Chandler may be just as critical to the Knicks' offense as both of them.

ap-be2bf439a9d048099d987bbf2561350c.jpg

Chandler is shooting career highs from the field, from 3-point range and from the line. As an undersized power forward, he's part of the Knicks' starting lineup that has scored 114.3 points per 100 possessions, second best among the league's 24 five-man units that have played at least 200 minutes together. Replace Chandler with Ronny Turiaf and you have a lineup that is much worse offensively (99.5 points per 100 possessions).

3062803241_61dce41509.jpg

Last edited:

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
you sir... are genius... especially this line

"Stoudemire, who once impregnated a virgin in the MSG front row by looking at her..."

5 stars

petescud

Starter
Not to be negative, but i think they have us with their size (Odom, Gasol, Bynum) I think if we can beat these guys, then we are on track to do some damage this year

CoolClyde

Piss On The Leakers

Not to be negative, but i think they have us with their size (Odom, Gasol, Bynum) I think if we can beat these guys, then we are on track to do some damage this year

my exact thoughts. knicks had problems vs big man lineups (Orlando, Miami, Boston), and can't stop superstars in the paint (can we stop Kobe-wan from driving and thriving?). will Antoni keep small man lineup or finally bring out the big guns (Tinafey "The Golem" Moscow, AR) to match up? Phil Jackson also has Theo Ratsniff and Joe Smiff at his disposal.

Another great 5-start thread from Crazy F*ckin 8's! The Beard of Zeus?!! crocodiles, impregnating virgins, empty-face killer!! LOFL!! you the man!!
where do you get such great pictures from? the best!!

Looking forward to another late night.

Eye of the Tears of a Black Tiger!! (props to anyone who can figure out what movie i'm referencing)

Go Knicks! Go Loco Ochos!
:afro::smokin::smokin::smokin::afro:

elcol

Rotation player
you have got to be kidding me, one of the best KO.com game threads ever :D

pumped for a game thats like 10 hours away

iSaYughh

Starter
The amount of win in this gold has created an altogether new metal of unparalleled worth.

The People's Elbow and Beard of Zeus. Rofl.

Odom scares me the most this game. Kobe is Kobe. IMO, I hope we send at least one Soviet elbow to Gasol. See if he's still as hungry and changed from being a pre-pubescent vagina that he was for so long.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
5 stars crazy8 good shit. I cant wait to watch this game. I think we should start Turiaf to be down there with Amare. They gonna have Gasol and Bynum down there. Odom will come off the bench. Lets put up our average in points and play D n boxout n rebounddd!!! Nd ofcourse run the floor like we always do and WE GOT THIS. LETS GO KNICKS!!!

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Can Crazy 8's just do all the game threads from now on? Even a bitter pessimist like me comes away feeling good every time I check out one of Crazy's threads.

With that said, I think the Lakers are ready to turn it on. They are 5-1 in last 6 and have a healthy Bynum back. While the Lakers are not in Championship form, this will be another game to test us and see where we need to improve. Now that Chandler is getting some love, I'm curious if his moment in the spotlight will affect him, being the shy and timid type of player he is. It's also going to be fun watching Fields and Chandler "D" up on Kobe and see how effective STAT and Ray can be with Pau and Bynum lurking in the paint.

Keys to the Game:

1. Rebounding: Knicks are 22nd in the league in rebounding and typically struggle against physical taller teams, STAT, Turiaf Chandler and possibly Mozgov will have their hands full keeping the Lakers frontline off the Glass.

2. 3-Point shooting: Knicks are one of the top 3 point shooting teams in league and the Lakers are one of the better teams defending the three.

3. Bench Play: Shawne Williams, TD, Bill Walker and Mozgov will have to step it up in the absence of Gallisofti as the Lakers are one of the deepest teams in the league.

Prediction: If this game is a high scoring affair the Knicks should be able to run the Lakers out of the building as they are at their best when their defense is allowed to set. If the Knicks can shoot a reasonable percentage from 3 this will allow us to play small ball and get the spacing we need.

Knicks survive 113-108

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This thread is all fire.. Pure love from the Crazed man. Props and respect.

Can't wait for the game tnite. I hope Fields doesn't guard Kobe or he'll get another miserable lesson, and 35-40. Let Chandler take him.

Amare will own.

We need a big game from everyone else to win.

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I just had an orgasm.

Five Stars Crazy, well done sir.

As if I wasn't hyped enough for this game lol.

Can't wait, Eagles vs Packers then my Knicks gonna beat the Lakers. Good day for me lol.

KingCharles34

All Star
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did Felton really successfully wrestle and defeat a crocodile? With him, i would believe it. I do believe what you said about his balls being very big. Even if i was about his size i wouldnt wanna fukk with him. No point guards wanna fukk with him these days

I agree, if only Bynum was still hurt....But i want him healthy. I want the Lakers to take out either the Heat or Celtics, whoever makes it from the east. And then next year, its our turn. This just the preview, we'll fukk around and go to the 2nd round this year. But next year the Scumtics will be too old and we'll be even more improved
:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Phil Jackson also has Theo Ratsniff

:teeth:
you have got to be kidding me, one of the best KO.com game threads ever :D

pumped for a game thats like 10 hours away

The amount of win in this gold has created an altogether new metal of unparalleled worth.

The People's Elbow and Beard of Zeus. Rofl.

5 stars crazy8 good shit. I cant wait to watch this game. I think we should start Turiaf to be down there with Amare. They gonna have Gasol and Bynum down there. Odom will come off the bench. Lets put up our average in points and play D n boxout n rebounddd!!! Nd ofcourse run the floor like we always do and WE GOT THIS. LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Can Crazy 8's just do all the game threads from now on? Even a bitter pessimist like me comes away feeling good every time I check out one of Crazy's threads.

No way! This shit took me almost an hour. I'm taking time off thread making. Thought I'd better go out with one that's totally tits.

I just had an orgasm.

Five Stars Crazy, well done sir.

As if I wasn't hyped enough for this game lol.

Can't wait, Eagles vs Packers then my Knicks gonna beat the Lakers. Good day for me lol.

Thanks for the props boys. Much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing what some of you can cook up.