Carmelo to Nets deal within 4"8 hours" (I'm not buying it)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lol we on the same page Ron. Fck did this dude come from????????
Reading his post he sounds like hes like anywhere from 12-16 years old.

Lol, I was going to comment on his age too.

Damn dude came outta nowhere n tried to chip me, lol....

Last edited:

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
yo all you are stupid now this guy believs that they would be contenders 1st they gotta jell and thats gonna take a ......nva mind why I bother idk stfu with melo to Jersey if he goes than we know it was all about the Benjamins and you know what I rather have 30 million in the bank than a championship anyday bro Do you know what 30,000,000 USD is SON ????????

Where or where do these people come from and why is our school systems failing them so miserably?
First, I understood a 1/4 of what you wrote
Second, it is all about the Benjamins with every player..... SON
Three, I really wish parents would control their 14 year old kids!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Where or where do these people come from and why is our school systems failing them so miserably?

Lmaoooooooooo

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
lol..I'm really,really,really hoping this dude does not sign an extension with The Nets.
I would like for him to go to the knicks..Btw the knicks look Horrible last night..Shows how much we need size and Among other key players ,Because we just don't look good at all against,,Miami, orlando, lakers..
But anyway Does anybody think that Jay z could actually convince melo to stay in New Jersey if this deal happens ? I hope not man .I mean I seriously don't think they'll be a championship caliber team, I think they'll be Just a playoff team for a looooong time. I mean waiting 2 years for them to go to brooklyn is awhile..No one is promise tomorrow. for now nobody wants to play in Newark ??:crossfingers:

LeFlume

All Star
I don't believe 'Melo would sign a three year extension with the Nets. He will lose the three best years of his career with a crap team. 'Melo is run and gun dude and that won't happen i Jersey.

Brook Lopez is not the fast running guy. Rip Hamilton is six years beyond his prime, not a dude you build a team with. In New York he would be surounded by Amare and Felton, both in their prime, including himself. It's a no brainer. Forget Jersey. 'Melo is coming to NY.

Toons

is the Bo$$

yall tight ass *****s supposed to be new yorkers raggin on a person because of grammer? lmao. you cant understand what he said because youre probably 40+. I dont care if he is a 5 year old posting, the fact is, he likes the knicks. This is a place for knick fans. If you already established the fact that homie is young, then why do you guys want to 'get at him'. Its like a 5 year old little girl stepping on my shoe, i look down, and see its a 5 year old, and i still freak out and yell at her. ***** was you bullied in schoool? and taking it out on younger folks on the internet? fuk outta here with that bs.

Its not all about the benjamins with every player, and since youre not a player, you cant tell me otherwise. and you are very ignorant for assuming he is 14. idiots.

Toons

is the Bo$$
jordan farmar - 2.4 assist per game in his career
- 38% from the field
- 35% from 3

richard hamilton - born in 1978
- 13 ppg
- 40% fg

MELO

Humphries - career 5pts 4 rebs. having a breakout season tho averaging almost 9 n 9. no defense tho

Lopez - 5 rpg
- 1.5 bpg
- 45% fg
- 1.5 assists per game

The nets are losing because they suck and their players suck. as someone said, landry fields rebounds better than lopez, so does amare and wilson chandler....they all board better than 'brooke lopez'. hamilton is not better than wilson chandler. amare is better than hump. felton is better than farmar. if melo goes to nj, i will garuntee the nets dont even make the playoffs in a weak eastern conference.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
how come you're not buying this, everyone knows Denver is only dealing with the Nets for Carmelo? at least the nets have a legit center and last night's game exposed the knicks lack size to ever win a championship.

Nobody is buying this, because the Media's involvement in this whole situation has been 90% speculation up until this point. The Nets do't quite have a legit center, and they are one of the worst teams in the league. Carmelo going to a losing team will hurt his brand and will also hurt his chance at a Championship.

As for their size, I agree 100% and If I was Donnie I would actually consider Acquiring Carmelo an then moving him for a quality Center and some draft picks. While this is super hypothetical, the Knicks have a glut of talent at the SF position in Chandler Gallo and Fields that Carmelo is not exactly what we need.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
yeah but STAT cant bang bodies look at the way he was thrown around all over Staples last night like a rag doll when put up against size. and he is like putting a kid next to Dwight Howard in Magic game. this is where chunk curry can help but oh well.

Is there anyone on this site that can kill via extra sensory perception?

☆edit: am willing to pay.

I don't believe 'Melo would sign a three year extension with the Nets. He will lose the three best years of his career with a crap team. 'Melo is run and gun dude and that won't happen i Jersey.

Brook Lopez is not the fast running guy. Rip Hamilton is six years beyond his prime, not a dude you build a team with. In New York he would be surounded by Amare and Felton, both in their prime, including himself. It's a no brainer. Forget Jersey. 'Melo is coming to NY.

quoted for truth homie

Your so ignorant. To me your soft cursing ni99as out on a forum. You saying Ron dnt make sense when he comes up with a lot of valid points sometimes. You make no sense, i understand you want Melo to Ny but people are being realistic on here and idk wtf you are saying my son. Every post i read on here has a legitimate arguement and you are just rude and ignorant and make no type of sense. Its not about the money because in 2 years what will Melo be stuck with in Brooklyn? Nobody because Rip and Billups will be long gone, nd homeeater does make a point. That lineup in Nj is lookin sharp if the trade goes through even thogh i doubt it will. If they are not contenders this year it is not because of "gelling" it is because its too late and Nets record sucks. But next year IF this trade goes through i guarentee this team will be a contender.

sonned! lol

welcometonyc indeed!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
dumbest thing i read in a minute....

he is carmelo anthony, not jesus the christ

They would be a playoff team though, w the threat of attracting Paul down the road.

W Paul and a few minor additions that team could make a run.

I know you hate this Toons, but I still think we'd be a lot better w Paul than we are w Felton. Still think we could add him. Donnie's was smart to only sign Felt for 2 yrs.

W Paul, we'd be contenders RIGHT NOW. Sry for getting off topic.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
yall tight ass *****s supposed to be new yorkers raggin on a person because of grammer? lmao. you cant understand what he said because youre probably 40+. I dont care if he is a 5 year old posting, the fact is, he likes the knicks. This is a place for knick fans. If you already established the fact that homie is young, then why do you guys want to 'get at him'. Its like a 5 year old little girl stepping on my shoe, i look down, and see its a 5 year old, and i still freak out and yell at her. ***** was you bullied in schoool? and taking it out on younger folks on the internet? fuk outta here with that bs.

Its not all about the benjamins with every player, and since youre not a player, you cant tell me otherwise. and you are very ignorant for assuming he is 14. idiots.

First of all, you are sticking up for a person who only attacks people for their posts, cursing and belittling them; in slang... Age has nothing to do with grammar and being able to construct a legible sentence. When you respond to someone's post with tone and sentiment that he had; it's just pure blind aggression with no direction or point.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
They would be a playoff team though, w the threat of attracting Paul down the road.

W Paul and a few minor additions that team could make a run.

I know you hate this Toons, but I still think we'd be a lot better w Paul than we are w Felton. Still think we could add him. Donnie's was smart to only sign Felt for 2 yrs.

W Paul, we'd be contenders RIGHT NOW. Sry for getting off topic.

Really, we still dreaming for Paul when Felton is playing the way he is?

welcometonycity

Rotation player
dumbest thing i read in a minute....

he is carmelo anthony, not jesus the christ

Your a carmelo hater b. Carmelo is top 10 player fck throwin stats at me i know ball and Carmelo is a top 10 player my g. You just as ignorant as that 16 year old kid. Nd i know for a fact i wasnt bullied and i know for a fact you cant beat me. I never at one point said carmelo will be better off on the nets because that would just be retarted. I was just being realistic about it. If he goes to the Nets which i doubt, they will be a contender. Avery Johnson is a good coach and carmelo will attract tallent. Its as simple as dat bra.