Carmelo to Nets deal within 4"8 hours" (I'm not buying it)

Toons

is the Bo$$
They would be a playoff team though, w the threat of attracting Paul down the road.

W Paul and a few minor additions that team could make a run.

I know you hate this Toons, but I still think we'd be a lot better w Paul than we are w Felton. Still think we could add him. Donnie's was smart to only sign Felt for 2 yrs.

W Paul, we'd be contenders RIGHT NOW. Sry for getting off topic.

the new jersey nets are maaaaybe the 8th seed with melo. the rest of their team is so horrible rono....thats all im saying. If the nets had melo now, the 2010 knicks could beat them with lee, chandler and gallo. we beat the nuggets, a better team, with lee chandler and gallo....all im sayin. that is not a playoff team.

Toons

is the Bo$$
First of all, you are sticking up for a person who only attacks people for their posts, cursing and belittling them; in slang... Age has nothing to do with grammar and being able to construct a legible sentence. When you respond to someone's post with tone and sentiment that he had; it's just pure blind aggression with no direction or point.

Niqqa i stick up for him because i felt like it. and im a knick fan. and i do what i wanna do. yall take some of this shit too serious. oooh, he attacks my posts, and calls me names, and curses.....really? i thought you had thicker skin than that. Ignore him my niqqa. Some people dont type like they are handing in an essay....some people just type short hand. im sayin, if you know the nature of the beast....youre smart enough to gather that its pure blind aggression with no direction, they why u stressin playa?

Toons

is the Bo$$
Your a carmelo hater b. Carmelo is top 10 player fck throwin stats at me i know ball and Carmelo is a top 10 player my g. You just as ignorant as that 16 year old kid. Nd i know for a fact i wasnt bullied and i know for a fact you cant beat me. I never at one point said carmelo will be better off on the nets because that would just be retarted. I was just being realistic about it. If he goes to the Nets which i doubt, they will be a contender. Avery Johnson is a good coach and carmelo will attract tallent. Its as simple as dat bra.

Im a carmelo hater? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA

My facebook profile pic is melo in a knicks jersey you dummy.
All i have been doing is supporting the melo trade.
war threads have been made for me and rono going head to head vying for melo and CP3 respectively.
No poster here would ever call Toons a melo hater.
I provided facts for intangible stats, and leadership qualities for this man, so before you go and embarrass yourself talkin shit.

for the record, im too old to fight....i buss shots.
you talk a lot of shit, without any facts or articles to back it up.
i posted the stats of all new jersey nets to be in the trade.
wilson chandler, landry fields, and amare board better than brooke lopez. the nets suck, and they will not be contenders with melo, billups and rip hamilton.

my nuts *****......hop off

moneyg

Starter
brooke Lopez is not as good as people make him out to be..

LMAO all those that said Lopez >>>> Lee and Amare over the summer

his own gm.. billy k said he will never be a great rebounder.. he just doesnt have it

and this guy is 7 feet plus...

nyk1986

Benchwarmer

his own gm.. billy k said he will never be a great rebounder.. he just doesnt have it

His own head coach as well. Yesterday NBA TV or ESPN (sorry don't remember which it was a late night broadcast) was speaking to Avery and was asked what he wants and without missing a beat he said "I want my center to get 10 rebounds". Gotta love the faith your team has in you when they go so public with their distaste for your talents or lack their of.

nyk_nyk

All Star
If you make a list of the Top-10 Best Small Forwards in the league this season you get something like that:

LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Paul Pierce, CARMELO ANTHONY, Lamar Odom, Rudy Gay, Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala, Danny Granger and Michael Beasley.

If you make a list of the Top-10 Forwards it has to be similar to:

LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki, Amare Stoudamire, Kevin Durant, Pau Gasol, Paul Pierce, CARMELO ANTHONY, Kevin Garnett, Blake Griffin and Kevin Love (yeah, i keep out Tim Duncan)

And if you make a list of the Top-10 overall you get:

LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Amare Stoudamire, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul, Pau Gasol and Deron Williams. Right behind them there is just 3 players who could enter that list. Their names are Paul Pierce, Derrick Rose and... CARMELO ANTHONY. That's how good he is.

Off topic but I would replace Pierce with Ginobli. (based on this season)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

A guy w an effeminate first name like Brooke cannot be a beast rebounder. :smokin:

Last edited: