Thanks rady for the laugh

You don't spam? Your owner just admitted it.

And how about that little "JohnnyBeGood" stunt you guys pulled today? Another spam attempt even after these posts.

Stop BSing, LakerSource. You were kobebryant on our site and we know your IP address every time you come back and post. You can't get around that fact.

No one cares about how many members you have even though 99% of them registered through spam. The point is we wouldn't have a problem with your site if you (1) came up with your own ideas and (2) gain members without spamming our site.

Second off, you got banned for SPAMMING! What fight with Mookie? Do you think we don't remember this stuff?

This is the same guy that tried to steal my daily highlights and tried to cover it up like you were "learning how to make videos": [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (must be logged in to view)

Your forums aren't the same? Then why did you PM clublakers himself asking if you could use the code from our forums? Hmmm? I realize here's no way for me to show evidence of this, since it was through a PM you sent to him, but I'd just like to remind you of that.

Never spammed? Need proof?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'm not gonna dig up every single thread of yours, but there's a few for starters.

And how do you know that was jsm?? You have no idea what his IP address is and you're just throwing that out there because you have nothing to back up your claims.

If there's one word that sums up your actions it's "desperate."