The Thrill
    The Neophyte
    The Beard Of Zeus
    TD23
    The Regenerate One
    Sky Walker
    Hitler's Bane

The Prelude - Edited For Your Pleasure

The departure of Amare Stoudemire, a man who once f'd a girl so hard her tits moved around to her back, to the Eastern Conference may have opened up a possible spot on the Western Conference All-Star team for LaMarcus Aldridge, questionable for tonight's game with ruptured ovary. The fifth-year Portland Trail Blazers big man is certainly playing like one lately.

Aldridge looks to add to his impressive string of performances Tuesday night when the Trail Blazers host Stoudemire’s New York Knicks. But then again, he won't. Amar'e will climb the backboard and **** on him.

Stoudemire, who only turned Jewish because he's better than Jesus at everything, is a five-time All-Star, including appearances the last four seasons - the first four of Aldridge’s career. New York (21-15) is poised to reach the playoffs for the first time in seven seasons, with Stoudemire leading the way with averages of 26.3 points and 9.1 rebounds.

Aldridge is averaging 27.8 points on 51.9 percent shooting and 11.8 rebounds during this stretch. He’ll renew a rivalry with Stoudemire that was most notable for the power forwards’ matchup in the playoffs last year.

Stoudemire averaged 20.5 points on 54.1 percent shooting and 5.5 rebounds in that series as Phoenix won in six games. Aldridge averaged 19.0 points on 43.0 percent shooting and 6.0 boards, as well as suffering from a sense of inadequate manliness.

Portland (20-18) has won seven of eight versus New York, spoiling Stoudemire’s Knicks home debut 100-95 on Oct. 30. Aldridge had 20 points and 10 boards while Stoudemire had 18 and five.

The Trail Blazers had Brandon Roy in that game, and are managing to play well without their injured star. They had an eight-game home win streak snapped Sunday for their fourth loss in 12 games overall.

“We lost this game, we gotta move on, we got another game Tuesday,” forward Nicolas Batum said. “New York’s coming to town so we gotta focus on New York now.”

Portland lost for the first time in five home games against East foes. New York, meanwhile, had a nine-game win streak over the West snapped with Sunday’s 109-87 loss to the Lakers.

Stoudemire had 23 points, although he missed 17 of 24 shots, and 10 rebounds. The 17 misses matched his season high when he made 11 of 28 shots Dec. 17 against Miami.

The Knicks, who lead the league with 107.6 points per game, were held below 90 for the second time. They shot a season-low 36.0 percent.

“We didn’t shoot the ball particularly well,” Stoudemire said. “We’re a much better offensive team.”

The game was a physical contest that featured two near-fights. The Lakers had four technical fouls and center Andrew Bynum(notes) was ejected.

“Guys got a little chippy out there, but it’s fun to play like that sometimes,” Knicks rookie guard Landry Fields(notes) said.

Last edited by Crazy⑧s; Jan 11, 2011 at 23:04.

all Done On Less Than 10 Minutes Thank You Very Much!

amazing thread as always

i wont get to watch this one gotta sleep & school good luck yall.

Is that true about Amare? His meat looked like a small serving in that espn pic. I zoomed in and studied it and I came to the conclusion that he wasnt tuckin, its just not that big. But judging by how he plays he must have really big balls

*edit*

n/h

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Is that true about Amare? His meat looked like a small serving in that espn pic. I zoomed in and studied it and I came to the conclusion that he wasnt tuckin, its just not that big. But judging by how he plays he must have really big balls

*edit*

n/h
    @ small serving,

But ya, Amare was a natural fit to enter the Jewish tribe.

Crazy, another healthy dose of win. Making my vote for you as KO top game thread genius look good.

The lines you bolded are so good. So good I almost wouldn't bold them so your pearls don't get cast to unworthy swine incapable of reading and appreciating.

Amazing thread Crazy, this is most definetely a winnable game. Blazers actually play better without Roy ever since he's had that unfortunate knee injury. Wes Matthews has been hot of late.

But STAT is gonna show us why he's better than Jesus lol.

Smile Live Stream

Awesome thread Crazy!!

Live stream if anyone is interested:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Is this the year of 'Knicks get f'd by refs'?

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    @ small serving,

But ya, Amare was a natural fit to enter the Jewish tribe.

Crazy, another healthy dose of win. Making my vote for you as KO top game thread genius look good.

The lines you bolded are so good. So good I almost wouldn't bold them so your pearls don't get cast to unworthy swine incapable of reading and appreciating.
    Thank you, squire.

damn camby is sh*ttin on us

Hes always been one of my favorites but not when he plays us. Last time he did alotta little things in the 4th to help Portland get the win. If it wasnt rebounds or blocks it was deflections. He still at his age now doesnt really have any major weaknesses. He can hit an open shot, bring the ball up the court, defend, pass, rebound....and i dont think hes ever been an all star

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    damn camby is sh*ttin on us

Hes always been one of my favorites but not when he plays us. Last time he did alotta little things in the 4th to help Portland get the win. If it wasnt rebounds or blocks it was deflections. He still at his age now doesnt really have any major weaknesses. He can hit an open shot, bring the ball up the court, defend, pass, rebound....and i dont think hes ever been an all star
    ****ing amazing we let him go, eh? Only for him to be DPOY type guy for the next 5+ years. Almost as bad as not pickin Bynum and Rondo (tho Rondo can get inserted into an elephant's ass and compare the taste to Garknee and Rupaul's at this point.)

Got this game brewing on my new 63''. Turiaf's beard really IS Zeus-like.

****ing amazing we let him go, eh? Only for him to be DPOY type guy for the next 5+ years.
    He hadn't played for so long, though. He was my favourite player. One of a myriad of painful trades. He's still awesome.

Unhappy

Horrible end to the first.

Good to see L.A is in trouble.

So glad we didn't trade for Rudy but he's playing well.

Are we ever gonna run an iso for Landry?

What's happened to the P&R?

Nice to see Walker back in the rotation.

If Przybilla's on the floor, IT'S TIME TO FREE RANDOLPH!

Enjoying the perimeter defense.

I love Raymond.

****ing amazing we let him go, eh? Only for him to be DPOY type guy for the next 5+ years. Almost as bad as not pickin Bynum and Rondo (tho Rondo can get inserted into an elephant's ass and compare the taste to Garknee and Rupaul's at this point.)

damn 63"?? Nice, that must be incredible

Hes so talented, his offense has sorta fallen off but he finally had alotta good healthy years. Hes still very sharp on defense, you dont see him get posterized that often. Hes got great reflexes, hes not far at all from being the player he was in his prime. He can even still get off the ground. I wish the Blazers didnt give him that extension...if it wasnt for that and greg olden being injured all the time he would probably be back with the knicks and he would be a great starter for this team. He might not be a great scorer but hes still a smart offensive player.