Turiaf Should Continue to Start

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
I must say after watching Turiaf guard aldridge last night, rebound, roll to the basket. I mean honestly we have to keep in mind the guys only 27. He can get better and play solid. You guy are saying we need a defensive big. Well Turiaf showed last night he can be that guy. If he can turn into a 10/10 kinda guy the knicks will be solid. But in order for him to develop that he needs to start more. I hope tonight D'an starts him against Al Jefferson. But Bigups to Turiaf hes the reason we won that game.

Markutis

Benchwarmer
Turiaf is the perfect backup center for this team. We still need another big man, provably the starter.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I must say after watching Turiaf guard aldridge last night, rebound, roll to the basket. I mean honestly we have to keep in mind the guys only 27. He can get better and play solid. You guy are saying we need a defensive big. Well Turiaf showed last night he can be that guy. If he can turn into a 10/10 kinda guy the knicks will be solid. But in order for him to develop that he needs to start more. I hope tonight D'an starts him against Al Jefferson. But Bigups to Turiaf hes the reason we won that game.

An arthritic knee puts him in, and takes him out of games. Touch and go. He was sensational V Portland, but you don't wanna flog him.