The Bill Walker Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
After last season's games from him, I was wondering why he wasn't getting any playing time most of the games this season. The games he did play in he was mostly or only shooting threes. Sure, he was hitting them, but it wasn't anything to impress anyone. It's been a while since last season and I THOUGHT he could drive to the basket, but my memory got fuzzy since he wasn't doing that...until last night. I'm very happy to see the versatility from him and he has earned some nice minutes. Our bench is looking brighter with Willaims and Walker.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The guy's a legend. As of right now, he's a more reliable go to than Toney D. He hots the glass well, too. Another reason to keep him active whilst playing well.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we all knew he was capable of playing at this level, he showed that at the end of last year, then he struggled early on and Mike abandoned him. Now he's gotten his chance again with Gallo hurt and he's really producing for us he's worthy of these minutes he's a great asset who could shoot the 3 as well as attack the basket( wish he would do that more though ). keep him in the rotation and this type of play will continue to come

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
BUMP, with all those health problems affecting our team why there is no news about Walker? It's been 4 weeks now that he isn't available and that's also the initial timetable mark for his return... so, any news anyone?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
damn i miss Billy.. hope he'll be back soon

we're really not hearing much about him lately.
+1 he really pissed me off with his bonehead offensive fouls charging over the opponent but he was actually a pretty decent player & he could hit his 3's

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
yea he was on fire that game vs Miami with his 3's....that's what hes capable of... to bad hes not consistent

Kiyaman

Legend
Who is Walker???

u mean that guy we traded (energy) Nate Robinson for? do u think GS wouldve traded Nate for Walker on the deadline?
I wish we had Nate, so Novak could average 20 points a game in 24 minutes.
or Nate jumping to block a 6.9 oponent shot rubbing off on Shumpert defensive talent.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Who is Walker???

u mean that guy we traded (energy) Nate Robinson for? do u think GS wouldve traded Nate for Walker on the deadline?
I wish we had Nate, so Novak could average 20 points a game in 24 minutes.
or Nate jumping to block a 6.9 oponent shot rubbing off on Shumpert defensive talent.
I'll take Novak thanks.
Bye.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
Should have been talking to Granger instead. That guy is seriously a fool. The Pacers won because the Knicks blew it, not because he was awesome.

yeah, if i was novak. i would tell the team to give me the ****ing ball. light up the 3 line and double discount check in his face.

KingofNy

Starter
yeah, if i was novak. i would tell the team to give me the ****ing ball. light up the 3 line and double discount check in his face.

I agree. I didn't like how Woody managed that 4th quarter. J.R. Smith killed us from the start of the quarter and Woodson just let me kill our lead. The dude didn't hustle at all. There's no reason we didn't let Novak win the game for us yesterday. I'm so pissed.