knick.jpg

Now Some Queens of Sactown

sacramento_queens.jpg

sacrameto_queens2.jpg

And for those that aren't Knick fans...
cherokeehate.gif

Markutis

Benchwarmer
What the **** is happening here! I come home from having some drinks... :beer: ...turn on my computer and check the boxscore of the Knicks game... and what do i see? A ****ing 3 from 23 shots combining Wilson Chandler, Stat, Felton, Fields and Shawnie Williams! I can't leave you alone, guys. You made a ral mess of a must win game.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Knicks down 11 at the end of the third, getting some well deserved boos. Probably fatigue. 3 games in 4 nights isn't easy. Hopefully they have enough energy to muster up a good 4th quarter. They'll get plenty of rest after this game.

petescud

Starter
Looks like a fatigued squad with no sense of urgency...Hope we don't look like this if we make the playoffs

la2ny

Starter
It happens my dudes. It's called a trap game...

where is everyone though, this thread isn't even on the 2nd pg wth.

Sage

Rotation player
It happens my dudes. It's called a trap game...

where is everyone though, this thread isn't even on the 2nd pg wth.

What can you say though? I've been lurking the whole game but there's not a lot to post apart from we played like arse.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm not frustrated at this game. Disappointing, but fatigue could have been a factor. We've seen them when they were not playing good, and this wasn't good, but they also weren't hitting shots when the shots were there. They didn't quit, just had an off night.

la2ny

Starter
@ Sage-Well atleast this can be the vent thread instead of guys coming out an posting 5 different threads about how we dont need Melo because we lost to Sacramento or how D'antoni needs 2 be fired cause of this. Just release in this game thread you know.