Knicks @ Houston Wed Jan 19

Turiaf plays better defense than Lee w one arm tied behind his back.

And Azzy when healthy is prolly better than Chandler. Neither player is trash.

Now AR on the other hand..

Is Azzy healthy no, Is Turiaf offensively challenged yes. Are we a Defensive team no. Does David Lee give us scoring and rebounding yes. So how would David Lee not help us, him at 12mil a year leaves us about 1.5mil more to shop.We could still pick up some more bench players

Amare/Mozgov/Jerome Jordan
Lee/Amare/Williams
Gallo/Wilson/Williams
Fields/Wilson/Walker
Felton/Douglas/ ???(1.5mill bench player

Tell us this isn't way better than the team we have now.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Knicks now 1-5 in their last six. I think they've even lost those games losing wire to wire?

This is exactly why you don't spoil Amare's prime relying on Gallo-Chandler. The moment Felton twisted his ankle... Goodnight Knicks.

Now NY is 8-11 since the schedule got tough. After they lose in SA and OKC... Knicks will finish brutal 21 game run w/ a 8-13 record. Pretty pathetic.

Trade Gallo to get Melo = MAJOR UPGRADE!

Gallo sucks. No defense, slow, 3 point camper, unreliable. Awful man!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Knicks now 1-5 in their last six. I think they've even lost those games losing wire to wire?

This is exactly why you don't spoil Amare's prime relying on Gallo-Chandler. The moment Felton twisted his ankle... Goodnight Knicks.

Now NY is 8-11 since the schedule got tough. After they lose in SA and OKC... Knicks will finish brutal 21 game run w/ a 8-13 record. Pretty pathetic.

I have a feeling we'll surprise one of those teams. :smokin:

Gallo doesn't suck in no way shape or form. He is coming back from an injury and If we didn't lose him we won some more games ( We would have went 4-2 instead 3-3

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

k we get the point dude.. you hate gallo. got it.

and.. he's not awful. by your above assessments it seems you haven't watched the Knicks in awhile..

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
How does the tallest player on the floor for the entire game manage to only get 5 rebounds?? Oh and 5 turnovers from forcing it into the paint. Damn STAT!!! Pull your head out of your ass!!

Felton needs to get out of his shooting slump!! When hes not hitting those jumpers when his defender slides under the pick we absolutely SUCK balls!!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Is Azzy healthy no, Is Turiaf offensively challenged yes. Are we a Defensive team no. Does David Lee give us scoring and rebounding yes. So how would David Lee not help us, him at 12mil a year leaves us about 1.5mil more to shop.We could still pick up some more bench players

Amare/Mozgov/Jerome Jordan
Lee/Amare/Williams
Gallo/Wilson/Williams
Fields/Wilson/Walker
Felton/Douglas/ ???(1.5mill bench player

Tell us this isn't way better than the team we have now.

i didn't say lee wouldn't help us. Just challenging the notion that Azz and Turiaf are trash. not so..:thumbsup:

i didn't say lee wouldn't help us. Just challenging the notion that Azz and Turiaf are trash. not so..:thumbsup:

However Azzy is Trash so is Turiaf, Turiaf is over rated on this board he isn't a great one on one defender he however gets great blocks also he can't play more than 20-25 mins and is constantly injured. Azzy career is done before it ever really got started he was suppose to be back in December but he still needs more time. They are both useless to us. Also Randolph is trash he will be out the league in 2 years unless traded to a small market team. So tell me how these guys contribute to us. They don't the only one who does is Turiaf if he's available to play.

If you can't contribute your TRASH plain and simple.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
k we get the point dude.. you hate gallo. got it.

and.. he's not awful. by your above assessments it seems you haven't watched the Knicks in awhile..

i don't hate gallo. I just hope he'd be a better, smarter player. All i see him do is camp at 3 point line, and flops his way to the basket for a lay up. Where's the mid range jumper? The post up game?

i don't hate gallo. I just hope he'd be a better, smarter player. All i see him do is camp at 3 point line, and flops his way to the basket for a lay up. Where's the mid range jumper? The post up game?

You don't watch the Knick because the games before Gallo got injured he was driving and showing some Ginobili-type drives and he has shown a little post game ( I saw two great post moves against Pacers)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well! That was ****ing pathetic!

Are we the most predictable team in the league?

ESPN will no doubt be on top of the NYK slump within 24 hours.

Good defence their, boys. Most encouraging. In fact, nice offense! It's times like these where the best teams rely on stops in stead of shots. Still, we clamber on.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
However Azzy is Trash so is Turiaf, Turiaf is over rated on this board he isn't a great one on one defender he however gets great blocks also he can't play more than 20-25 mins and is constantly injured. Azzy career is done before it ever really got started he was suppose to be back in December but he still needs more time. They are both useless to us. Also Randolph is trash he will be out the league in 2 years unless traded to a small market team. So tell me how these guys contribute to us. They don't the only one who does is Turiaf if he's available to play.

If you can't contribute your TRASH plain and simple.

Fair points. I still think you're being overly simplistic tho.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
How am I ?

Because while youre right to say Azzy's not contributing currently, when he comes back he's going to help us profoundly. He was a good long-term investment by Donnie and the centerpiece in the trade for Lee. He has value and thus cannot be called trash hastily.

Turiaf when he plays contributes to wins. In the game tnite they highlighted a stat that held that the Knicks were like 22- 9 (could be off slightly on the losses) when he plays. That would tell me that he's hardly trash. We would not be where we are @ w out Turiaf.

I kno you kno what I'm sayin..

Last edited:

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Please don't disrespect the Knicks' franchise by placing players in jerseys of our legends( Dave Debusschere).

He was number 22 on the Knicks, but it makes sense since u have only been a fan since 92. Respect your elders.

I highlyyyyyy doubt you have ever watched the guy play.

Its ok bro we are all mad after the game and you are just trying to argue right now.

He was number 22 on the Knicks, but it makes sense since u have only been a fan since 92. Respect your elders.
image.php

I typed dave Debusschere by accident I meant earl Monroe but I'll still respect my elder.

la2ny

Starter
lmao how he confuse Dave with The Pearl...

...In other news, anyone watching The Griff vs. The Love

Because while youre right to say Azzy's not contributing currently, when he comes back he's going to help us profoundly. He was a good long-term investment by Donnie and the centerpiece in the trade for Lee. He has value and thus cannot be called trash hastily.

Turiaf when he plays contributes to wins. In the game tnite they highlighted a stat that held that the Knicks were like 22- 9 (could be off slightly on the losses) when he plays. That would tell me that he's hardly trash. We would not be where were @ w out Turiaf.

I kno you kno what I'm sayin..

My trash is too harsh but they are not as good as I would have wanted for a Legit Double-Double machine.