Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82

Thread: Knicks @ Houston Wed Jan 19

  1. #46
    Member JazRedGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    How does the tallest player on the floor for the entire game manage to only get 5 rebounds?? Oh and 5 turnovers from forcing it into the paint. Damn STAT!!! Pull your head out of your ass!!

    Felton needs to get out of his shooting slump!! When hes not hitting those jumpers when his defender slides under the pick we absolutely SUCK balls!!

  2. #47
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Is Azzy healthy no, Is Turiaf offensively challenged yes. Are we a Defensive team no. Does David Lee give us scoring and rebounding yes. So how would David Lee not help us, him at 12mil a year leaves us about 1.5mil more to shop.We could still pick up some more bench players

    Amare/Mozgov/Jerome Jordan
    Lee/Amare/Williams
    Gallo/Wilson/Williams
    Fields/Wilson/Walker
    Felton/Douglas/ ???(1.5mill bench player


    Tell us this isn't way better than the team we have now.
    i didn't say lee wouldn't help us. Just challenging the notion that Azz and Turiaf are trash. not so..

  3. #48
    Superstar welcometonycity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    "In general, I've heard that New York just doesn't have the pieces. We have the pieces, you just don't know it."-Donnie Walsh


  4. #49
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    i didn't say lee wouldn't help us. Just challenging the notion that Azz and Turiaf are trash. not so..
    However Azzy is Trash so is Turiaf, Turiaf is over rated on this board he isn't a great one on one defender he however gets great blocks also he can't play more than 20-25 mins and is constantly injured. Azzy career is done before it ever really got started he was suppose to be back in December but he still needs more time. They are both useless to us. Also Randolph is trash he will be out the league in 2 years unless traded to a small market team. So tell me how these guys contribute to us. They don't the only one who does is Turiaf if he's available to play.


    If you can't contribute your TRASH plain and simple.

  5. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    k we get the point dude.. you hate gallo. got it.

    and.. he's not awful. by your above assessments it seems you haven't watched the Knicks in awhile..
    i don't hate gallo. I just hope he'd be a better, smarter player. All i see him do is camp at 3 point line, and flops his way to the basket for a lay up. Where's the mid range jumper? The post up game?

  6. #51
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    "In general, I've heard that New York just doesn't have the pieces. We have the pieces, you just don't know it."-Donnie Walsh

    Please don't disrespect the Knicks' franchise by placing players in jerseys of our legends( Dave Debusschere).

  7. #52
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by bfab99
    i don't hate gallo. I just hope he'd be a better, smarter player. All i see him do is camp at 3 point line, and flops his way to the basket for a lay up. Where's the mid range jumper? The post up game?
    You don't watch the Knick because the games before Gallo got injured he was driving and showing some Ginobili-type drives and he has shown a little post game ( I saw two great post moves against Pacers)

  8. #53
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Well! That was ****ing pathetic!

    Are we the most predictable team in the league?

    ESPN will no doubt be on top of the NYK slump within 24 hours.

    Good defence their, boys. Most encouraging. In fact, nice offense! It's times like these where the best teams rely on stops in stead of shots. Still, we clamber on.

  9. #54
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Smile

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    However Azzy is Trash so is Turiaf, Turiaf is over rated on this board he isn't a great one on one defender he however gets great blocks also he can't play more than 20-25 mins and is constantly injured. Azzy career is done before it ever really got started he was suppose to be back in December but he still needs more time. They are both useless to us. Also Randolph is trash he will be out the league in 2 years unless traded to a small market team. So tell me how these guys contribute to us. They don't the only one who does is Turiaf if he's available to play.


    If you can't contribute your TRASH plain and simple.
    Fair points. I still think you're being overly simplistic tho.

  10. #55
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Fair points. I still think you're being overly simplistic tho.
    How am I ?

  11. #56
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    How am I ?
    Because while youre right to say Azzy's not contributing currently, when he comes back he's going to help us profoundly. He was a good long-term investment by Donnie and the centerpiece in the trade for Lee. He has value and thus cannot be called trash hastily.

    Turiaf when he plays contributes to wins. In the game tnite they highlighted a stat that held that the Knicks were like 22- 9 (could be off slightly on the losses) when he plays. That would tell me that he's hardly trash. We would not be where we are @ w out Turiaf.

    I kno you kno what I'm sayin..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Jan 20, 2011 at 05:51.

  12. #57
    Superstar welcometonycity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Please don't disrespect the Knicks' franchise by placing players in jerseys of our legends( Dave Debusschere).
    He was number 22 on the Knicks, but it makes sense since u have only been a fan since 92. Respect your elders.

    I highlyyyyyy doubt you have ever watched the guy play.

    Its ok bro we are all mad after the game and you are just trying to argue right now.

  13. #58
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    He was number 22 on the Knicks, but it makes sense since u have only been a fan since 92. Respect your elders.
    I typed dave Debusschere by accident I meant earl Monroe but I'll still respect my elder.

  14. #59
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    lmao how he confuse Dave with The Pearl...

    ...In other news, anyone watching The Griff vs. The Love

  15. #60
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Because while youre right to say Azzy's not contributing currently, when he comes back he's going to help us profoundly. He was a good long-term investment by Donnie and the centerpiece in the trade for Lee. He has value and thus cannot be called trash hastily.

    Turiaf when he plays contributes to wins. In the game tnite they highlighted a stat that held that the Knicks were like 22- 9 (could be off slightly on the losses) when he plays. That would tell me that he's hardly trash. We would not be where were @ w out Turiaf.

    I kno you kno what I'm sayin..
    My trash is too harsh but they are not as good as I would have wanted for a Legit Double-Double machine.

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN's take on NY
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2009, 09:44
  2. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  3. The Official Crawford Sucks Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2008, 16:32
  4. Knicks Draft: Media Feedback
    By Die Dolan Die in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2006, 05:04
  5. CAN ANYONE on this forum do a fellow knick fan a favor???
    By NY all day BABY in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2004, 10:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •