He's on the last year of his contract and should be available for dirt cheap as the 76ers aren't playing him much. We could snag him in a sign and trade or just straight up sign him in the offseason for pennies.
- Can shoot the 3 as well as mix it up with multiple smooth post moves
- Blocks Shots
- Run the floor decently
- Passes the ball very well
- Still young
- Tendancy to disappear in games
- Rebounding is on and off
- Very finesse and not much of a banger
- Settles for 3s a little too much
Overall wouldn't be a bad backup Center for cheap and maybe even a quality starter if he can grow
I honestly haven't watched Hawes much but this seems like a low risk high reward gamble.
Hope some of you have some scouting info on him.