View Poll Results: Do you think the Spurs will get old soon?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, their best players will get worse soon

2 40.00%
  • No, they have a solid young base in Blair, etc.

2 40.00%
  • Not sure...

1 20.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Spurs 1/21/11 8:00

Watching These Knicks Is Like Watching Zab Judah Fight Past His Prime Entertaining But Just Can't Get The Job Done

Hard to win with Felton-Amare playing this way. But, if Chandler starts and gets his 20... We had a chance to win this.

I hope Gallo is dealt no matter what come trade deadline. This is the only way to prevent Dantoni from starting him and playing him 40 minutes. We get no points from our SG-SF combo.

Originally Posted by mafra
    Hard to win with Felton-Amare playing this way. But, if Chandler starts and gets his 20... We had a chance to win this.

I hope Gallo is dealt no matter what come trade deadline. This is the only way to prevent Dantoni from starting him and playing him 40 minutes. We get no points from our SG-SF combo.
    So sad. So true.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Watching These Knicks Is Like Watching Zab Judah Fight Past His Prime Entertaining But Just Can't Get The Job Done
    Lmao. What a brilliant analogy.

Damn. Once again. We need better offense. In a sense. Amare and Felton are "killing us", bc of the disproportionate load and responsibilities they are shouldering. Can't close out games, lame n gay shots, the dominance of a 12yr kid with bladder disorder trying to play 4q of a football game.

Felton 18 points on 20 shots
    Amare 18 points on 25 shots

ARE YOU SERIOUS

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    He rarely, if ever, throws a head-fake. Hence, he's been to the line once tonight. I'd like to see him spend a week with Hakeem Olajuwon and learn some shake, bake, fake offense.
    The reason why I wanted to keep our complimentary ambidextrous-passin double-double 3 assist David Lee when Amare chose to sign with New York.

watching this team is like havin sex with Kim Kardashian, felt good 4 awhile but won't end well.

Veteran

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    We really a legit #2 scoring option; or a 1b like Melo.

Amare has been settling for such gay shots, starting ever since he let RuPaul hold him back at the end of the BOS game.

He just isn't able to finish with his consistency in the dominant manner we know he more than capable of, throughout a game, particularly the end.
    Add Felton to this syndrome, too.

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    So sad. So true.
    And that's the game.

Honestly, I thought we had a really good defensive game. Great to see. Shots didn't drop. Offensively a lack of communication. Shows that this team doesn't have to rely on high volume shot attempts.

- If the refs 'let the teams play' and are less quick to blow the whistle, our small line up really suffers from the physicality.

- We never expected to win games like these at the start of the season, and I'm really happy that we went in to SA and duked it out with them like that. Again, we showed that relying on offense isn't all we have.

I wonder if MD noticed?

Question Mark What?

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The reason why I wanted to keep our complimentary ambidextrous-passin double-double 3 assist David Lee when Amare chose to sign with New York.
    Because Lee head fakes?

Felton-Amare killed us with all the bricks and turnovers... For sure. But what should they do? If they don't do it we lose. Chandler-Gallo combined for about 10 second half points? Those 2 couldt carry a tea set to a little girl's bday party. Gut them team and get Carmelo. I can't watch Gallo anymore. I jist thinl about Eric Gordon, and get pissed b/c we should have EG over the great spaz godson.

amare Needs To Stop Stat Padding Or Making The Home Run Play Felton Too They Need To Pass The Ball. They Should Man Up And Take This Loss On Them

Welp on 2 the Lakers game.....

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Felton-Amare killed us with all the bricks and turnovers... For sure. But what should they do? If they don't do it we lose. Chandler-Gallo combined for about 10 second half points? Those 2 couldt carry a tea set to a little girl's bday party. Gut them team and get Carmelo. I can't watch Gallo anymore. I jist thinl about Eric Gordon, and get pissed b/c we should have EG over the great spaz godson.
    You know how I love me Gordon, too.... I fanatsize about what our lineup could look like if we didn't pooch him, and really, especially the Jordan Hill draft.

My bro went to school w Gordon, and when we picked Gallo he texted me one thing, and one thing alone: "LOL. Fail."

Defense was great in the 2nd half. SA had like 35 points. Turning point of game came early on...

Felton makes lazy pass, ball is stolen by Blair and Amare fouls him to prevent layup. Stupid and stupid. Just let him get 2 points. Not worth the foul. So, when Amare picks up another early foul he sits for the next 10 minutes or so. Never got into a groove.

Clearly, Knicks can't win if they're not playing well offensively. Simple as that.